Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?

Why was this moved to conspiracy theories?
I started the thread in politics. Can't imagine why the mod who moved it to conspiracy theories decided to do that. What could be the reason?

Because it's one more of your nonstop "I hate Trump" threads based on nothing?

Based on nothing? It came straight from Trump's mouth today. He lied about Bush Jr. and Obama, made the whole situation about himself saying "I" over and over... and then finally said he would send out some letters later. The dumb fuck acts like doing his job is some kind of burden. If he doesn't want to do the work then quit.

On MSNBC they are talking about how Trump was asked about contacting the families of the soldiers that died in Niger. What did he do? He didn't say he hadn't done it yet because he was waiting for an appropriate time, he lied and said Bush Jr. and Obama didn't call the families of fallen soldiers. That was equivocally a lie.

What were they talking about on Fox News? They are talking about NFL players kneeling.

What a crock of shit.

Did you also hear Trump say at his presser that he will mail the letters to the families of the 4 troops who died last week in Niger either this evening or tomorrow?

Guess he doesn't think there is any rush.

Yeah... there are FOUR families and he can't take a few minutes to call them?

I'm wondering why it has taken over a week before he even mails the letters? I know that whenever we had a casualty in the command, the CACO (death message) had to be out as quick as we could get it, and the military had 24 hours to notify the family. Fortunately, I only had to do one of those over my career in the military, and let me tell you, it's a serious hassle.

Why does it take Trump over a week to care about the families of those killed in action?

One of the guys on MSNBC said that after Mattis retired under Obama and started working for Stanford, he took 2 and a half weeks to drive by himself across country and stop and talk to families of soldiers that died under his command.

John Kelly had a son die in action.

How do you think they feel about Trump's lies and actions?

Good question. Do you think they have blind allegiance to Trump and are willing to ignore those comments this morning, or will they say something to him?

But...............chances are, if they DO say something to him, it's not gonna come out on the news, because they want to present a unified front with him.

On MSNBC they are talking about how Trump was asked about contacting the families of the soldiers that died in Niger. What did he do? He didn't say he hadn't done it yet because he was waiting for an appropriate time, he lied and said Bush Jr. and Obama didn't call the families of fallen soldiers. That was equivocally a lie.

What were they talking about on Fox News? They are talking about NFL players kneeling.

What a crock of shit.

Did you also hear Trump say at his presser that he will mail the letters to the families of the 4 troops who died last week in Niger either this evening or tomorrow?

I'm wondering why it has taken over a week before he even mails the letters? I know that whenever we had a casualty in the command, the CACO (death message) had to be out as quick as we could get it, and the military had 24 hours to notify the family. Fortunately, I only had to do one of those over my career in the military, and let me tell you, it's a serious hassle.

Why does it take Trump over a week to care about the families of those killed in action?

One of the guys on MSNBC said that after Mattis retired under Obama and started working for Stanford, he took 2 and a half weeks to drive by himself across country and stop and talk to families of soldiers that died under his command.

Good question. Do you think they have blind allegiance to Trump and are willing to ignore those comments this morning, or will they say something to him?

But...............chances are, if they DO say something to him, it's not gonna come out on the news, because they want to present a unified front with him.

To be honest, I can't possibly see how someone with their ilk could continue to work for someone that has no respect for the military, and those that have died. He makes these superfluous fights with the NFL, but then shows no respect to issues that are actually tied to the military like with McCain, the Gold Star families, and now this.

People that are close with Mattis and Kelly would have to be calling them left and right asking them WTF they are doing working for Trump.

To be honest, I can't possibly see how someone with their ilk could continue to work for someone that has no respect for the military, and those that have died. He makes these superfluous fights with the NFL, but then shows no respect to issues that are actually tied to the military like with McCain, the Gold Star families, and now this.

People that are close with Mattis and Kelly would have to be calling them left and right asking them WTF they are doing working for Trump.

Trump saying that not standing for the anthem is insulting to the military is flat out wrong. Why? Because in the oath of enlistment (which I took 6 times in my Naval career), we swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

If a person supports and defends the Constitution, they also support and defend the things in it, like a right to peaceful protest and free speech.

Come to think of it, Trump and Pence BOTH swore a similar oath to the Constitution when they were inaugurated. Guess they aren't interested in keeping their oath when they scream about NFL players who are peacefully protesting and in no way are affecting the outcome of the game with their peaceful protest.

Trump saying that not standing for the anthem is insulting to the military is flat out wrong. Why? Because in the oath of enlistment (which I took 6 times in my Naval career), we swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

If a person supports and defends the Constitution, they also support and defend the things in it, like a right to peaceful protest and free speech.

Come to think of it, Trump and Pence BOTH swore a similar oath to the Constitution when they were inaugurated. Guess they aren't interested in keeping their oath when they scream about NFL players who are peacefully protesting and in no way are affecting the outcome of the game with their peaceful protest.

Though I agree, I'm just pointing out that Trump is all about trying to get his supporters riled up over something, when he is doing something worse in the other hand. I'm totally amazed that some of his supporters continue to do so at this point.

Though I agree, I'm just pointing out that Trump is all about trying to get his supporters riled up over something, when he is doing something worse in the other hand. I'm totally amazed that some of his supporters continue to do so at this point.

Yeah, it seems that he shoots off his mouth and gets into fights with others that really doesn't mean much, and while the news is distracted by that, Trump and his ilk go and try to pull something shady.

Matter of fact, have you noticed how much news happens on Fridays under Trump? He seems to save the bad stuff for release on Friday evening.

Yeah, it seems that he shoots off his mouth and gets into fights with others that really doesn't mean much, and while the news is distracted by that, Trump and his ilk go and try to pull something shady.

Matter of fact, have you noticed how much news happens on Fridays under Trump? He seems to save the bad stuff for release on Friday evening.

Of course, he tries to release the bad stuff when other things are dominating the news.

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

Yes, one can never believe a word he says, he lies so often and many times a day. He just makes stuff up.

obama served with distinction.

Its been a week since those soldiers have died and I am convinced that this supposid letter was all they were gonna get from grandpa had the subject not been addressed. Obama not only made personal phone calls, he visited some of these families with invites to the white house. The only use Trump has for our soldiers is to exploit them when ever it helps his rhetoric. Those navy soldiers that died on the ship with that collision....never heard one word about them from this guy, not a word and I challenge anyone here to prove me wrong...actually, I'll personally leave this site if anyone can prove me wrong on your pro military president making any mention of these dead sailors, that's how fuck up that bitch is.

Yes, one can never believe a word he says, he lies so often and many times a day. He just makes stuff up.
Because he's obsessed with President Obama, absolutely obsessed with a black man. And I am convinced that orange scary look he has, was meant to be deep brown.....its just that you can't tan a ghost after age 70

Trump was in the battle of where???

You know, in the military, when a member dies, we have 24 hours or less to notify the family that they have died. And, the clock starts when the service member dies, not when the office is told of their death (which in the case of the one message that I had to do was 30 to 45 min after he'd died).

Why is it that a week later, Trump is saying that he will mail the letters to the families this evening or tomorrow?

Tiggered is right, Trump only cares about the military when it can be used to further his own agenda.

The battle of the stars on CBS....you didn't see it?

Trump said his own personal Viet Nam was club hopping and avoiding STD's while he was sleeping around.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are ‘Landmines … It Is My Personal Vietnam’

Also appearing on Stern’s show in 1993, Trump bragged about his promiscuous lifestyle while single and stated that men who didn’t go to Vietnam didn’t need to feel guilty because dating during the AIDS epidemic in the ’80s was also dangerous.

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam, we have our own Vietnam — it’s called the dating game,” Trump said to Stern in a 1993 interview. “Dating is like being in Vietnam. You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”

You know, in the military, when a member dies, we have 24 hours or less to notify the family that they have died. And, the clock starts when the service member dies, not when the office is told of their death (which in the case of the one message that I had to do was 30 to 45 min after he'd died).

Why is it that a week later, Trump is saying that he will mail the letters to the families this evening or tomorrow?

Tiggered is right, Trump only cares about the military when it can be used to further his own agenda.
Dude Trump has no use for anybody that can't worship the diaper he shits on or kiss his ass fast enough, he's an opportunist that cares for nobody and I mean nobody, who can't further his agenda

Forum List

Back