Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?

You know, if you're going to go on about Benghazi, I would recommend that you watch the movie 13 Hours which is about the attack over there. Several people were to blame, and it wasn't Hillary or Obama.

As far as not believing that Trump lied about Obama and his not talking to the families of fallen soldiers? That's a lie. And, because most conservatives will say it's "fake news" if it comes from CNN, well, here's some other sites that you might believe...................

Trump claims Obama, other past presidents didn't call families of fallen soldiers

President Trump on Monday claimed former President Obama and other past presidents didn't call the families of fallen soldiers.

Trump made the remark after being asked about the four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger last week.

The president said he planned to call the parents and families of those who were killed, something he said he has done "traditionally."

"The toughest calls I have to make are the calls where this happens — soldiers are killed," Trump said.
"It's a very difficult thing. Now it gets to a point where you make four or five of them in one day, it's a very, very tough day. For me that's by far the toughest," he said.

"So the traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it."

Trump's remarks were immediately criticized online, as Obama and other past presidents did make calls to the families of fallen soldiers.

Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

During a press conference on Monday afternoon, President Donald Trump made the dubious claim that former President Barack Obama and other former presidents did not personally call the families of soldiers who died in combat.

Trump quickly walked back the claim when a reporter followed up.

The President first told reporters that he had written letters to the families of soldiers who died in the recent attack in Niger and said he would soon call the families as well. He then claimed that his approach was unique, and that not all past presidents made those calls.

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls,” he said. “I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it. They have made the ultimate sacrifice so generally I would say that I like to call. I’m going to be calling them.”

Trump accuses Obama of never calling families of fallen soldiers

During a surprise press briefing Monday, President Trump claimed that President Obama did not call the families of fallen soldiers. The president was answering a question about how he was responding to the death of four elite U.S. special forces in Niger last week.

Trump explained that he had written the families personal letters and said that he will call them “at some point” after “a little time” has passed.

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents — most of them didn’t make calls,” he said. “A lot of them didn’t make calls.”

As former White House aides and even former Obama Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco pointed out on Twitter after Trump made the claim, Obama and other presidents did, in fact, make calls to those families. Additionally, Obama also reversed a policy of not sending condolence letters to the families of U.S. soldiers who commit suicide.

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.
Notice how it is just said and no links to prove it. Obama, didn't give a rats ass about the 4 dead Americans he left to die in Benghazi, at this point what differences does it make?
President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Yeah, to lie and push their video theory to the families and the country.

President Obama was at Dover AFB when the fallen from Benghazi were returned. So was Sec. of State Clinton.

Yeah, to lie and push their video theory to the families and the country.

I recommend you watch the movie "13 Hours" about the attack on Benghazi. Not only did the ambassador make a mistake by sending his security detail back to the CIA station, but the CIA station chief (where the ambassador's security detail was attached to), wouldn't let the security detail go rescue the ambassador until the attack was almost over.

Then.............there was the fact that we had no assets in the area that could mount a rescue operation. They tried to do one from Sigonella, but they didn't have the right stuff there, so they tried to switch it to another base, but they weren't able to mount the mission in time.

There was lots of blame to go around, but Obama and Clinton didn't screw up the response.

And................at the beginning of the movie, you heard the ambassador bitching about the Republicans cutting back on his security.

You know, if you're going to go on about Benghazi, I would recommend that you watch the movie 13 Hours which is about the attack over there. Several people were to blame, and it wasn't Hillary or Obama.

As far as not believing that Trump lied about Obama and his not talking to the families of fallen soldiers? That's a lie. And, because most conservatives will say it's "fake news" if it comes from CNN, well, here's some other sites that you might believe...................

Trump claims Obama, other past presidents didn't call families of fallen soldiers

President Trump on Monday claimed former President Obama and other past presidents didn't call the families of fallen soldiers.

Trump made the remark after being asked about the four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger last week.

The president said he planned to call the parents and families of those who were killed, something he said he has done "traditionally."

"The toughest calls I have to make are the calls where this happens — soldiers are killed," Trump said.
"It's a very difficult thing. Now it gets to a point where you make four or five of them in one day, it's a very, very tough day. For me that's by far the toughest," he said.

"So the traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it."

Trump's remarks were immediately criticized online, as Obama and other past presidents did make calls to the families of fallen soldiers.

During a press conference on Monday afternoon, President Donald Trump made the dubious claim that former President Barack Obama and other former presidents did not personally call the families of soldiers who died in combat.

The President first told reporters that he had written letters to the families of soldiers who died in the recent attack in Niger and said he would soon call the families as well. He then claimed that his approach was unique, and that not all past presidents made those calls.

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls,” he said. “I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it. They have made the ultimate sacrifice so generally I would say that I like to call. I’m going to be calling them.”

During a surprise press briefing Monday, President Trump claimed that President Obama did not call the families of fallen soldiers. The president was answering a question about how he was responding to the death of four elite U.S. special forces in Niger last week.

Trump explained that he had written the families personal letters and said that he will call them “at some point” after “a little time” has passed.

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents — most of them didn’t make calls,” he said. “A lot of them didn’t make calls.”

As former White House aides and even former Obama Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco pointed out on Twitter after Trump made the claim, Obama and other presidents did, in fact, make calls to those families. Additionally, Obama also reversed a policy of not sending condolence letters to the families of U.S. soldiers who commit suicide.

Now that you've provided a link it's time for the sycophants to use their next excuse which is to defend the lie they didn't believe was true.

Now that you've provided a link it's time for the sycophants to use their next excuse which is to defend the lie they didn't believe was true.

Those are actually three different links and one of them is from a conservative news site.

And then................there is the thing that I saw on the news conference today, where I watched and heard him say this about previous presidents and fallen soldiers.

Yep.............Trump was caught in (yet another) lie.

lol, why is this in conspiracies??
I posted it in politics because it is politics. Funny, when you read reviews online about USMB one of the biggest criticisms is that the mods move and try to bury threads that don't go along with their agenda. I have no idea why this thread was moved or how it can be viewed as a conspiracy theory. Trump's comments are on video.

On MSNBC they are talking about how Trump was asked about contacting the families of the soldiers that died in Niger. What did he do? He didn't say he hadn't done it yet because he was waiting for an appropriate time, he lied and said Bush Jr. and Obama didn't call the families of fallen soldiers. That was equivocally a lie.

What were they talking about on Fox News? They are talking about NFL players kneeling.

What a crock of shit.

On MSNBC they are talking about how Trump was asked about contacting the families of the soldiers that died in Niger. What did he do? He didn't say he hadn't done it yet because he was waiting for an appropriate time, he lied and said Bush Jr. and Obama didn't call the families of fallen soldiers. That was equivocally a lie.

What were they talking about on Fox News? They are talking about NFL players kneeling.

What a crock of shit.

Did you also hear Trump say at his presser that he will mail the letters to the families of the 4 troops who died last week in Niger either this evening or tomorrow?

Guess he doesn't think there is any rush.

What a crock of shit.

Did you also hear Trump say at his presser that he will mail the letters to the families of the 4 troops who died last week in Niger either this evening or tomorrow?

Yeah... there are FOUR families and he can't take a few minutes to call them?

What a crock of shit.

I'm wondering why it has taken over a week before he even mails the letters? I know that whenever we had a casualty in the command, the CACO (death message) had to be out as quick as we could get it, and the military had 24 hours to notify the family. Fortunately, I only had to do one of those over my career in the military, and let me tell you, it's a serious hassle.

Why does it take Trump over a week to care about the families of those killed in action?

What a crock of shit.

I'm wondering why it has taken over a week before he even mails the letters? I know that whenever we had a casualty in the command, the CACO (death message) had to be out as quick as we could get it, and the military had 24 hours to notify the family. Fortunately, I only had to do one of those over my career in the military, and let me tell you, it's a serious hassle.

Why does it take Trump over a week to care about the families of those killed in action?

One of the guys on MSNBC said that after Mattis retired under Obama and started working for Stanford, he took 2 and a half weeks to drive by himself across country and stop and talk to families of soldiers that died under his command.

John Kelly had a son die in action.

How do you think they feel about Trump's lies and actions?

Of course they were, Camp! They were there LYING to the families of those fallen men...telling them that it was the YouTube video that was responsible for the protest that turned violent! That's Clinton and Obama in a nutshell...willing to blatantly lie to the families of those men as their caskets were coming down off of that C130 because they thought it would help their political outlook!

Forum List

Back