Trump Caught By Surprise

Conservative65, post: 18190037
You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

We see you did lie there. You now claim it was an Obama supporter, not Obama that made the claim. Why did you lie? All racists have to lie about black folks. You are living proof of that.

And why did you lie that you never said it?

I'm still looking for where Obama specifically discredited those cartoons.

It's the same mindset that applied to the upholding of Obamacare. Obama himself said that Obamacare absolutely was not a tax. However, when the Supreme Court upheld it, their reasoning behind doing so was because the government could tax. Where was Obama saying that was wrong? You lefties constantly claim that silence on a matter is tacit approval of it.

Conservative65, post: 18190261

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

I didn't say Obama said it. Your example wouldn't be the same.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

The one that posted the picture I uploaded unless you're claiming it produced itself.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand, NL. You lefties sure have a way of making demands and claims yet refuse to support them or back them up.

You made the claim. You refuse to back it up.

And I'll meet you any time. Where are ya?

I backed it up with a picture made by his supporters showing they give him credit as if he pulled the trigger.

prove anybody left of center actually did it.... lol.................

Who made that picture? Name please.

Suddenly, all the Obama supporters that held the BOY in such high regard run from things that give him the credit they so willingly gave him at the time.

Are you saying someone that wasn't his supporter made the picture?

You ain't too bright.

I'm asking you who made that picture. You posted it. Do you know who made it?

An Obama supporter made it. The name doesn't matter. However, if you're discounting the portion about bin Laden, do you also discount that what was claimed in the upper part?

Be honest. What is your IQ?

Let's assume that an Obama supporter created that meme. What does that suggest? What are the possibilities? Let's run through them, shall we?

1) A single Obama supporter with Photoshop believes that Obama fired the shot that killed Bin Laden.

2) A single Obama supporter wanted to poke fun at Obama haters by making a meme that portrays Obama as having fired the shot that killed Bin Laden. Playing off of his haters claim that he did nothing.

3) A butthurt Obama hater was upset that Obama was getting credit for finding and ending BinLaden, so he created a meme exaggerating the level of credit that Obama was getting as a way of looking fun at his supporters.

4) An Obama supporter, speaking for.all Obama supporters, simply put the thoughts of all Obama supporters into an image. All Obama supporters believe that he was personally responsible for shooting Bin Laden and the Navy Seals were only his support team.

You, being a fucking retard. Chose #4 and went with it in public.

Peace.

Unlike yours and the average black, mine has 3 digits.

Plenty of excuses but no reasons. Pucker up, NL.

' mine has 3 digits'......yaaaaaaaa........... that's the ticket.............

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

I didn't say Obama said it. Your example wouldn't be the same.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

The one that posted the picture I uploaded unless you're claiming it produced itself.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand, NL. You lefties sure have a way of making demands and claims yet refuse to support them or back them up.

I backed it up with a picture made by his supporters showing they give him credit as if he pulled the trigger.

Oh, that NL excuse? You just can't kiss enough of his ass can you, whore?

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

Will that stop him from taking credit for it?

You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.
When did Former President Obama take personal credit for killing Bin Laden? And I know that many on the US Right are still mourning him.

We're glad the half breed (by product of white trash and typical runaway black baby daddy) is gone.

So what his supporters say about him doesn't matter? Pucker up, coon.

i'm sure obama is crushed you & your mooky buds feel that way.........

We see you did lie there. You now claim it was an Obama supporter, not Obama that made the claim. Why did you lie? All racists have to lie about black folks. You are living proof of that.

It's the same mindset that applied to the upholding of Obamacare. Obama himself said that Obamacare absolutely was not a tax. However, when the Supreme Court upheld it, their reasoning behind doing so was because the government could tax. Where was Obama saying that was wrong? You lefties constantly claim that silence on a matter is tacit approval of it.

oh please....you really can't be serious....how many has president dotard commented good or bad on his own memes?

was that suppose to do what? insult me? <pfffft>

:boobies:

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

Will that stop him from taking credit for it?

When did Former President Obama take personal credit for killing Bin Laden? And I know that many on the US Right are still mourning him.

We're glad the half breed (by product of white trash and typical runaway black baby daddy) is gone.

So what his supporters say about him doesn't matter? Pucker up, coon.

i'm sure obama is crushed you & your mooky buds feel that way.........

Don't care whether he is or not. It might surprise you but nothing I do in life takes that coon into account.

oh please....you really can't be serious....how many has president dotard commented good or bad on his own memes?

He comments on anything else.

Not the intention at all. Strange how you worry about something you say isn't true.

so? what about memes? huh? huh huh HUH?????????? THAT is the topic at the moment. can't answer? WON'T answer specifically???? slither away.... you got nuthin'.

Not the intention at all. Strange how you worry about something you say isn't true.

sure sure.

worry? ya.... i'm 'worried' .... wow- you really have NOTHING.

*error*
try again.

so? what about memes? huh? huh huh HUH?????????? THAT is the topic at the moment. can't answer? WON'T answer specifically???? slither away.... you got nuthin'.

Keep kissing his ass, NL. You'll defend that piece of shit as long as he lets you suck it off his ass.

sure sure.

*error*
try again.

You keep talking about it.

Since you continue to suck his asshole, it makes you nothing. I don't know that you can lower yourself any more.

sure sure.

*error*
try again.

Since you continue to suck his asshole, it makes you nothing. I don't know that you can lower yourself any more.

*fail*
try again.

Conservative65, post: 18195929
I'm still looking for where Obama specifically discredited those cartoons

You are the liar here. Obama has no obligation to discredit what he never said.

You on the other hand stand discredited for lying about it in the first place.

sure sure.

*error*
try again.

*fail*
try again.

Yes, you were born a failure to a long line of failures.

Conservative65, post: 18195929
I'm still looking for where Obama specifically discredited those cartoons

You are the liar here. Obama has no obligation to discredit what he never said.

You on the other hand stand discredited for lying about it in the first place.

No, he doesn't. However, failing to do so means tacit approval.

Keep kissing it and putting yourself on the subhuman level.

Forum List

Back