Trump Caught By Surprise

Conservative65, post: 18190261

Where did I say he did? His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

I didn't say Obama said it. Your example wouldn't be the same.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

The one that posted the picture I uploaded unless you're claiming it produced itself.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand, NL. You lefties sure have a way of making demands and claims yet refuse to support them or back them up.

You made the claim. You refuse to back it up.

And I'll meet you any time. Where are ya?

His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

How can it not matter if Obama actually said it or not? Lying racists like you make up your own rules. The regular order of facts based reasoning amonst ourselves cannot apply to haters such as yourself since your hate mind would be too disoriented if your hatred was forced to rely upon facts and truth.

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

Will that stop him from taking credit for it?

China's very good at saying they'll stop doing something, then hide the fact that they're doing it.

Conservative65, post: 18190361
No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words..

What matters is who Obama gives credit for killing Osama Bin Laden. He said quite clearly that the UNITED STATES killed the terrorist leader. He was more specific in his address to the nation right here:

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Now liars like you claim Obama took credit for directly killing OBL himself due to a political cartoon.

His address to the nation proves you are a racist liar.

Where did I say he did? His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

The one that posted the picture I uploaded unless you're claiming it produced itself.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand, NL. You lefties sure have a way of making demands and claims yet refuse to support them or back them up.

I backed it up with a picture made by his supporters showing they give him credit as if he pulled the trigger.

I backed it up with a picture made by his supporters showing they give him credit as if he pulled the trigger.

Who made that picture? Name please.

Suddenly, all the Obama supporters that held the BOY in such high regard run from things that give him the credit they so willingly gave him at the time.

Are you saying someone that wasn't his supporter made the picture?

His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

How can it not matter if Obama actually said it or not? Lying racists like you make up your own rules. The regular order of facts based reasoning amonst ourselves cannot apply to haters such as yourself since your hate mind would be too disoriented if your hatred was forced to rely upon facts and truth.

So his supporters giving him credit for something even you say he didn't does doesn't matter? Interesting how you guys run from something you use to take credit when it makes you look bad.

I'm not making up the rules. I'm expecting consistency from people like you.

Let's address the top portion of the picture. If you're saying that the part about Osama bin laden isn't true, then you'd have to say the portion about the birth certificate isn't true. Are you or are you going to continue your inconsistency? Pucker up.

Suddenly, all the Obama supporters that held the BOY in such high regard run from things that give him the credit they so willingly gave him at the time.

You ain't too bright.

I'm asking you who made that picture. You posted it. Do you know who made it?

Conservative65, post: 18190361
No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words..

What matters is who Obama gives credit for killing Osama Bin Laden. He said quite clearly that the UNITED STATES killed the terrorist leader. He was more specific in his address to the nation right here:

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Now liars like you claim Obama took credit for directly killing OBL himself due to a political cartoon.

His address to the nation proves you are a racist liar.

If the portion of that cartoon about bin Laden is false, then the portion about the birth certificate is also false. Agree? No, you'll play pick and choose.

You ain't too bright.

An Obama supporter made it. The name doesn't matter. However, if you're discounting the portion about bin Laden, do you also discount that what was claimed in the upper part?

You ain't too bright.

An Obama supporter made it. The name doesn't matter. However, if you're discounting the portion about bin Laden, do you also discount that what was claimed in the upper part?

Be honest. What is your IQ?

Let's assume that an Obama supporter created that meme. What does that suggest? What are the possibilities? Let's run through them, shall we?

1) A single Obama supporter with Photoshop believes that Obama fired the shot that killed Bin Laden.

2) A single Obama supporter wanted to poke fun at Obama haters by making a meme that portrays Obama as having fired the shot that killed Bin Laden. Playing off of his haters claim that he did nothing.

3) A butthurt Obama hater was upset that Obama was getting credit for finding and ending BinLaden, so he created a meme exaggerating the level of credit that Obama was getting as a way of looking fun at his supporters.

4) An Obama supporter, speaking for.all Obama supporters, simply put the thoughts of all Obama supporters into an image. All Obama supporters believe that he was personally responsible for shooting Bin Laden and the Navy Seals were only his support team.

You, being a fucking retard. Chose #4 and went with it in public.

Peace.

You ain't too bright.

Be honest. What is your IQ?

Let's assume that an Obama supporter created that meme. What does that suggest? What are the possibilities? Let's run through them, shall we?

1) A single Obama supporter with Photoshop believes that Obama fired the shot that killed Bin Laden.

2) A single Obama supporter wanted to poke fun at Obama haters by making a meme that portrays Obama as having fired the shot that killed Bin Laden. Playing off of his haters claim that he did nothing.

3) A butthurt Obama hater was upset that Obama was getting credit for finding and ending BinLaden, so he created a meme exaggerating the level of credit that Obama was getting as a way of looking fun at his supporters.

4) An Obama supporter, speaking for.all Obama supporters, simply put the thoughts of all Obama supporters into an image. All Obama supporters believe that he was personally responsible for shooting Bin Laden and the Navy Seals were only his support team.

You, being a fucking retard. Chose #4 and went with it in public.

Peace.

Unlike yours and the average black, mine has 3 digits.

Plenty of excuses but no reasons. Pucker up, NL.

Conservative65, post: 18195083
If the portion of that cartoon about bin Laden is false, then the portion about the birth certificate is also false. Agree? No, you'll play pick and choose.

The cartoon in its totality means nothing in relationship to the lie you are spreading about Obama. That you perceive reality through fake quotes on a political cartoon tells us exactly what a deplorable American you are.

Conservative65, post: 18195083

The cartoon in its totality means nothing in relationship to the lie you are spreading about Obama. That you perceive reality through fake quotes on a political cartoon tells us exactly what a deplorable American you are.

Glad you think so. Since the cartoon also addressed Obama's birth certificate and you say it means nothing, I'll take that as what he provided in that area is a worthless piece of paper.

Go ahead and play pick/choose. It's how you NL work.

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.
When did Former President Obama take personal credit for killing Bin Laden? And I know that many on the US Right are still mourning him.

You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

oh my....my my ....MY my my................ what a load of bullshit that you were spoonfed & happily pass along as fact when in FACT isn't anything but :bsflag:snake boy.

:deal:

Osama Bin Laden Dead
May 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM ET by Macon Phillips
Twitter Facebook Email
Summary:
President Obama addresses the Nation to announce that the United States has killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden
East Room

11:35 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory -- hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky; the Twin Towers collapsing to the ground; black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon; the wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.
[...]
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

[...]

Osama Bin Laden Dead
This is what his supporters took from it:

View attachment 150588
And we know that many on the Right still mourn his death.

When did Former President Obama take personal credit for killing Bin Laden? And I know that many on the US Right are still mourning him.

We're glad the half breed (by product of white trash and typical runaway black baby daddy) is gone.

So what his supporters say about him doesn't matter? Pucker up, coon.

oh my....my my ....MY my my................ what a load of bullshit that you were spoonfed & happily pass along as fact when in FACT isn't anything but :bsflag:snake boy.

:deal:

Osama Bin Laden Dead
May 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM ET by Macon Phillips
Twitter Facebook Email
Summary:
President Obama addresses the Nation to announce that the United States has killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden
East Room

11:35 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory -- hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky; the Twin Towers collapsing to the ground; black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon; the wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.
[...]
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

[...]

Osama Bin Laden Dead
This is what his supporters took from it:

View attachment 150588
And we know that many on the Right still mourn his death.

We do? Proof please.

Conservative65, post: 18190037

We see you did lie there. You now claim it was an Obama supporter, not Obama that made the claim. Why did you lie? All racists have to lie about black folks. You are living proof of that.

And why did you lie that you never said it?

Forum List

Back