Dylann Roof assigned a Jewish and an Indian lawyer. NO JUSTICE IN THAT

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Would the courts assign a klansman to defend a black defendant.???

Dylann Roof wants to fire his Jewish and Indian lawyers | Daily Mail Online

sep 19 2017 Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof wants to fire two of his public defender attorneys because they are Jewish and Indian.

The racist mass murderer is on death row at Terre Haute Federal Prison in Indiana but is fighting to appeal his conviction and sentence at a court in Richmond, Virginia.
In a letter to the Virginia judge on Monday, he asked for attorneys Sapna Mirchandani and Alexandra Yates to be replaced, saying he cannot trust either because they are his 'political and biological enemies'.

'My two currently appointed lawyers Alexandra Yates and Sapna Mirchandani are Jewish and Indian respectively.
'It is therefore quite literally impossible that they and I could have the same interests relating to my case.

Im not for sure on the law but i believe one must prove they arent receiving adequate representation. Considering the circumstances, he made a good point.
HOWEVER, one might have to prove they arent. IDK
As long as they arent missing appts and they are filing everything correctly, are keeping you informed and not ignoring evidence..

sep 19 2017 Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof wants to fire two of his public defender attorneys because they are Jewish and Indian.

The racist mass murderer is on death row at Terre Haute Federal Prison in Indiana but is fighting to appeal his conviction and sentence at a court in Richmond, Virginia.
In a letter to the Virginia judge on Monday, he asked for attorneys Sapna Mirchandani and Alexandra Yates to be replaced, saying he cannot trust either because they are his 'political and biological enemies'.

'My two currently appointed lawyers Alexandra Yates and Sapna Mirchandani are Jewish and Indian respectively.
'It is therefore quite literally impossible that they and I could have the same interests relating to my case.

Let him hire a neo-Nazi lawyer. We were fresh out of Neo Nazi public defenders.

Which would be a REAL stupid move if it's a Jury trial and that information went public.

He gets two free attorneys? That is more than most get appointed to defend them when they do such things.

Who defended the people he slaughtered ?

Did he kill Jews and Indians?

Forum List

Back