Trump Caught By Surprise

Conservative65, post: 18190261

Where did I say he did? His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

I didn't say Obama said it. Your example wouldn't be the same.

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

Will that stop him from taking credit for it?
He CAN take credit for it you moron as weeks ago he said he MIGHT embargo products from countries that help the NK. You got another lie lippy?

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

oh my....my my ....MY my my................ what a load of bullshit that you were spoonfed & happily pass along as fact when in FACT isn't anything but :bsflag:snake boy.

:deal:

Osama Bin Laden Dead
May 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM ET by Macon Phillips
Twitter Facebook Email
Summary:
President Obama addresses the Nation to announce that the United States has killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden
East Room

11:35 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory -- hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky; the Twin Towers collapsing to the ground; black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon; the wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.
[...]
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

[...]

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Last edited:
Conservative65, post: 18190037
You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

President Obama took credit for ordering the attack. Since the Seals don't do it without an Order from the Commander in Chief, Obama gets credit. You are lying when you say Obama took credit for pulling the trigger. Liar.

& he never took sole credit for accomplishing what W. failed & didn't really want to do anyways.

Conservative65, post: 18190122
Interesting that it says "I" and not "The SEALs".

Obama never said that. You lie more than ever.

Where did I say he did? His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

i don't see one supporter on this very thread who has given him credit for pulling the trigger himself like you are trying to pass off.

liar liar snakeboy's pants are on fire.

President Obama took credit for ordering the attack. Since the Seals don't do it without an Order from the Commander in Chief, Obama gets credit. You are lying when you say Obama took credit for pulling the trigger. Liar.

& he never took sole credit for accomplishing what W. failed & didn't really want to do anyways.

Remember when Jr. said that he was no longer worried about Bin Laden and said that he wasn't sure if he was alive or dead, only one year after 9/11? Here's a refresher if you forgot.....................

Remember when Jr. said that he was no longer worried about Bin Laden and said that he wasn't sure if he was alive or dead, only one year after 9/11? Here's a refresher if you forgot.....................

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... i used that little diddy many times when he was still in office. ahhhhh the power of video....

Don't tread on me, a white boy pantywaist who never was in a real war in his life
Black boy, tells you all you need to know
White boy, zero college.
He made the final decision genius
And where is he and where are you?
Do tell

Rumors are Ear's froze and Jarret gave the orders...of course you wouldn't know that since you have your nose up his ass
Rumors?
Nothing like facts
O made the decision after a few in the room were against

You are kissing his black ass when you refuse to acknowledge what he took and has been given credit for by your fellow ass lickers.

View attachment 150543

It's called context, but the a white boy with zero college wouldn't know

Rumors are Ear's froze and Jarret gave the orders...of course you wouldn't know that since you have your nose up his ass
Rumors?
Nothing like facts
O made the decision after a few in the room were against

How many individuals do you know who are military intel or work at the Pentagon?

You're dismissed

oh my....my my ....MY my my................ what a load of bullshit that you were spoonfed & happily pass along as fact when in FACT isn't anything but :bsflag:snake boy.

:deal:

Osama Bin Laden Dead
May 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM ET by Macon Phillips
Twitter Facebook Email
Summary:
President Obama addresses the Nation to announce that the United States has killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden
East Room

11:35 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory -- hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky; the Twin Towers collapsing to the ground; black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon; the wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.
[...]
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

[...]

Osama Bin Laden Dead
This is what his supporters took from it:

obl.jpg

His supporters, the ones that do the electing, gave it to him.

obl.jpg

You are kissing his black ass when you refuse to acknowledge what he took and has been given credit for by your fellow ass lickers.

View attachment 150543

It's called context, but the a white boy with zero college wouldn't know

You didn't have to dig deep to reach the context excuse did you?

Conservative65, post: 18190122

Obama never said that. You lie more than ever.

i don't see one supporter on this very thread who has given him credit for pulling the trigger himself like you are trying to pass off.

liar liar snakeboy's pants are on fire.

Where did I say they were on her, n*ggerboy? I'm guessing you think one of his opponents posted the picture I uploaded.

And?

Nice try at diversion. Now, get back to puckering up for Obama, BOY.

Don't tread on me, a white boy pantywaist who never was in a real war in his life
Black boy, tells you all you need to know
White boy, zero college.
He made the final decision genius
And where is he and where are you?
Do tell

He's standing on a podium with NL like you standing in line to kiss his black ass.

Do tell.

lol... looks like snakeboy's nerve was struck..... ramble on little fork-tongued mook....ramble on.

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

No, it matters that Obama isn't discrediting what was said about him. His supporters believe he did it by their words.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

Find one person who gave Obama the credit for pulling the trigger. Do it or fuck off. Ya piece of shit deflection machine, ya.

The one that posted the picture I uploaded unless you're claiming it produced itself.

I'll fuck off when you're man enough to back up your demand, NL. You lefties sure have a way of making demands and claims yet refuse to support them or back them up.

Forum List

Back