Trump Caught By Surprise

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

Will that stop him from taking credit for it?

Just heard the idiot speaking about economic sanctions for NK and he announced that CHINA has directed it's banking system to stop doing business with NK.

I'll wait to see if that's true to celebrate, but I was struck by the fact that the Orange Dummy said he didn't expect this announcement. IOW, he didn't negotiate it.

You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

You'll wait to see and you will still know nothing except what the media scum you worship tell your stupid ass.

You go to a car dealer. You offer them 20 percent under sticker price. You don't expect them to take it, they do.

Some things are like that, and some things are simple. I hope he is right this time.

Actually, according to the BBC, China has been weaning themselves from N. Korea for a month or so now. It started with China refusing to open new accounts for N. Koreans because of one small Chinese bank being caught up in the sanctions, and the rest of the banks are nervous about backing anything in N. Korea because they don't want to be blacklisted.

Chinese banks stop taking North Korean money fearing US sanctions

China’s banks are reportedly beginning to take heed of US sanctions on North Korea. Several workers at branches of major Chinese banks close to the North Korean border told the BBC that they are no longer opening accounts for citizens of the country.

One Bank of China staff member said, “all bank activities related to North Korea are suspended now because it is a sanctioned country”.

Other workers at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China said they had stopped opening North Korean accounts months ago, with one reportedly saying the change followed an order from the People's Bank Of China, the country's central bank.

The US has more bark than bite when it comes to North Korea

Chinese banks have attracted the ire of Washington, which has accused them of facilitating the Pyongyang regime’s nuclear missile programme by providing financial services and laundering North Korean money.

In June, President Donald Trump hardened his administration’s approach on the issue, blacklisting a small Chinese bank over dealings with North Korea. Any companies that do business with banks on the US sanctions list face major penalties.

Conservative65, post: 18190037
You mean like black BOY Obama took credit for what the SEALs did to Bin Laden as if he pulled the trigger? Pucker up, NL.

President Obama took credit for ordering the attack. Since the Seals don't do it without an Order from the Commander in Chief, Obama gets credit. You are lying when you say Obama took credit for pulling the trigger. Liar.

Hey, Obama is the one that decided to send them in to take out Bin Laden. And, he did that with only a 60 percent surety of him being in that compound. Many of his advisors said he shouldn't have done it.

And hey, you guys gave Trump props for the attack in Syria, and all he did was order the strike. The Navy are the ones that actually sent the missiles. Are you still giving Trump credit for the Syrian airbase?

President Obama took credit for ordering the attack. Since the Seals don't do it without an Order from the Commander in Chief, Obama gets credit. You are lying when you say Obama took credit for pulling the trigger. Liar.

Rumors are Ear's froze and Jarret gave the orders...of course you wouldn't know that since you have your nose up his ass

You are kissing his black ass when you refuse to acknowledge what he took and has been given credit for by your fellow ass lickers.

obl.jpg

Interesting that it says "I" and not "The SEALs".

Hey, Obama is the one that decided to send them in to take out Bin Laden. And, he did that with only a 60 percent surety of him being in that compound. Many of his advisors said he shouldn't have done it.

And hey, you guys gave Trump props for the attack in Syria, and all he did was order the strike. The Navy are the ones that actually sent the missiles. Are you still giving Trump credit for the Syrian airbase?

You guys? Show me where I said Trump gets props for the attack in Syria.

Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of conservatives on this board have said how proud they were of Trump for the attack on the Syrian airbase.

Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of conservatives on this board have said how proud they were of Trump for the attack on the Syrian airbase.

Backpeddaling? That's what happens when you run your dick sucker, or in this case black ass kisser, without knowing what you're talking about. Pucker up, BOY.

Backpeddaling? That's what happens when you run your dick sucker, or in this case black ass kisser, without knowing what you're talking about. Pucker up, BOY.

If Obama hadn't ordered the attack, the SEALs would never have deployed and killed Bin Laden. Yes, Obama gets credit for ordering the attack, especially when most of his advisors were against it.

China has a massive amount to lose in this. In fact, they have already lost, as their lustre as a "nice global peace nation" is thrown out the window and they have been directly (and correctly) associated with the threat emanating our of N Korea.

So, this will already alter the worlds view of China, along with the devastating potential of Trump applying even a 5% tariff on Chinese goods which is their nightmare. It would absolutely be horrific for their economy if this was done.

In the end, all of this drama from N Korea is shoring up a closer relationship between China's enemies and America. This cannot be going over well with China, who have essentially expanded into the South Southern Sea (Trump called this out in yesterdays UN speech) without a peep from the world. If China was calculating that using N Korea to get Americas mind off of Chinas exploitation, it has backfired miserably for them.

Times have changed. The Democratic Party is no longer in the WH. Trump has surrounded himself with war tested generals, not government patsies and activists.

I hope it's true; that would be great news, if China actually means it.

If Obama hadn't ordered the attack, the SEALs would never have deployed and killed Bin Laden. Yes, Obama gets credit for ordering the attack, especially when most of his advisors were against it.

That's not what the Obama supporters give Obama credit for doing.

https://media.c-spanvideo.org/dynam...0aseg_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIHKVWBEAXX562G7Q#t=373
Dang, I couldn't copy the video itself, but everyone should open it and go to minutes 29 through 36, anyway; the Treasury Dept. explaining its attempts to shut down the "cheating" on the sanctions against NK. And it seems most of the cheating is being done by China.

Conservative65, post: 18190261

Where did I say he did? His supporters give him credit, therefore, it they're spreading that lie, it really doesn't matter whether he said it or not.

It only matters if Obama actually said. Now that I know you know the cartoon was a lie and you lied anyway - you are a huge liar.

If I post a picture of you and write Conservative65 said, "I kill liberal's babies and eat them with my Cheerios every morning" does it matter tfat you actually said it or not?

Forum List

Back