Trump Can't Swim

If Trump Nuked N. Korea what would the media say?
Are you kidding? He would be Satan himself.
If Obama did it, however, he would have saved the earth from certain annihilation.
But that's all academic, we know Obama would never stand up to a despot.

So Disney, ABC, Fox, all of them are part of Soros the Boogeyman...Yeah, you go with that...It's good for a chuckle...yet networks and their affiliations are owned by corporations, ones that have as much if not more than Soros the Boogeyman...I can't claim they are run well, but they are beholden to their stockowners more than Soros, the Boogeyman...Don't worry Halloween if not to far away..

Wake up...

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Prominent journalists like ABC’s Christiane Amanpour and former Washington Post editor and now Vice President Len Downie serve on boards of operations that take Soros cash. This despite the Society of Professional Journalists' ethical code stating: “avoid all conflicts real or perceived.”

This information is part of an upcoming report by the Media Research Centers Business & Media Institute which has been looking into George Soros and his influence on the media.

My bet is that you voted for this. You voted for Soros to be able to legally give money to news organizations. I'll bet you thought it would only be Koch's and Mercers and the Saudis who poured money into US news orgs.

Educate yourself. Fact is, it used to be illegal for any US media to be owned by any foreign entity. It used to be illegal for any company or corporation to own more than own media. YOU voted against that.

If you really want to know more, watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave and see how US media was killed. And how YOU voted for it.

Meanwhile,
Why don't we hear about Soros giving money to Jared Kushner?

YOU voted for that too.

Educate yourself.

The doc ^^^ is available for free on You Tube.

Educate yourself.

He must have gotten help from the Russians. How else could he have done it? Time to open another investigation.

Really, this is getting ridiculous.....Mueller really needs to just shut it down...He is embarrassing himself.

Uh, no ... He's doing his job.

Why don't the trumpanzees want the truth to come out? Don't they believe their orange wonder is innocent?

I would think you would want him cleared of all wrongdoing.

That won't happen of course because he's been a crook his whole life and he's stealing millions from us every week.

Real shitty rip-off of a great Lyndon Johnson quote.

Why don't you get some original material?

HUH?

What was confusing about the post?

It seems to have nothing to do with what I posted. Please share your reasoning for posting it.

‘If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: “President Can’t Swim.” – President Lyndon B. Johnson

If Trump cured cancer the MSM would ignore the story. How's that? You get the idea....I think.

And you missed my point entirely. You fucking moron.

So Disney, ABC, Fox, all of them are part of Soros the Boogeyman...Yeah, you go with that...It's good for a chuckle...yet networks and their affiliations are owned by corporations, ones that have as much if not more than Soros the Boogeyman...I can't claim they are run well, but they are beholden to their stockowners more than Soros, the Boogeyman...Don't worry Halloween if not to far away..

Wake up...

Prominent journalists like ABC’s Christiane Amanpour and former Washington Post editor and now Vice President Len Downie serve on boards of operations that take Soros cash. This despite the Society of Professional Journalists' ethical code stating: “avoid all conflicts real or perceived.”

This information is part of an upcoming report by the Media Research Centers Business & Media Institute which has been looking into George Soros and his influence on the media.

My bet is that you voted for this. You voted for Soros to be able to legally give money to news organizations. I'll bet you thought it would only be Koch's and Mercers and the Saudis who poured money into US news orgs.

Educate yourself. Fact is, it used to be illegal for any US media to be owned by any foreign entity. It used to be illegal for any company or corporation to own more than own media. YOU voted against that.

If you really want to know more, watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave and see how US media was killed. And how YOU voted for it.

Meanwhile,
Why don't we hear about Soros giving money to Jared Kushner?

YOU voted for that too.

Educate yourself.

The doc ^^^ is available for free on You Tube.

Educate yourself.

You Tube? Ha Ha Ha......Kushner's only ties to Soros are via revenue sources that have Soros tentacles which extend everywhere. More education for you..

"The previously undisclosed business relationships with titans of the financial and technology worlds are through a real-estate tech startup called Cadre that Mr. Kushner cofounded and currently partly owns.

Goldman and Messrs. Soros and Thiel, as well as other billionaires' firms, also have stakes in the company, which is based in a Manhattan building owned by the Kushner family's company, according to people close to Cadre."

"Ms. Gorelick, who was deputy attorney general in former President Bill Clinton's administration, said Mr. Kushner will "recuse consistent with government ethics rules."

Kushner's company Cadre did get a $250 Million loan from the 'family office of Mr. Soros. That doesn't make Soros a partner or an influential investor. I didn't see a link to your You Tube vid.

And you missed my point entirely. You fucking moron.

You made no point other than whining that I somehow used Pres. Johnson's joke. (not verbatim though) Why does that get your undies in a knot? I think it accurately represents most of the MSM today. BTW you completely ignored my response and went to using foul language and insults...The sanctuary of a true loser.

Last edited:
Capitalist dogs! Don't you know that ChairmanTrump swims across and back the Yangtze River every morning! State media says so!

That's a story Chinese state media would broadcast about Mao. Trumpflakes are similar to Maoists in their cult devotion and their belief in deranged party propaganda.

Forum List

Back