Fake News Humiliated

LWNJ's are triggered!!

dy5859e3df.gif

PINO!!

:rofl:

I don't know why one'd have expected a notably different response. I saw that segment when it aired.

Every one of those individuals is a Trump supporter -- i.e., members of the 35% of the population that approves of Trump's performance; the panel members were there because they are Trump supporters. The point of the segment was to show how "grass roots" Trump supporters feel about how Trump handled "Charlottesville."

I don't know why one'd have expected a notably different response. I saw that segment when it aired.

Every one of those individuals is a Trump supporter -- i.e., members of the 35% of the population that approves of Trump's performance; the panel members were there because they are Trump supporters. The point of the segment was to show how "grass roots" Trump supporters feel about how Trump handled "Charlottesville."
Do you have any form of evidence?

The documentation, please.

Do you have any form of evidence?

The documentation, please.

Yes, the complete video of that segment and the introductory remarks Camerota makes to inform viewers of what panel they'll be seeing.

The video in the OP is a clip from the most recent "episode" of an ongoing series of panel discussions -- "Pulse of the People" -- that Camerota moderates. There are several panels -- Trump voters; Democrats, Independents and Republicans; and Democrats -- but, AFAIK, the members of each panel are not static (i.e., the people who participated on the "Trump voter" panel in the video linked below may not be the same Trump voters who participate the next time).

Was it truly not obvious to you that the video in the OP had been selectively edited to omit the introduction to the video? Perhaps, however, it was, which would in part explain the reason for the nature of your reply to Mac1958.

As for the "35%" figure, that came from here: Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval. It's obvious that the people who approve of Trump's performance are Trump supporters.

If there's any misrepresentation in my original comments, it's found in my use of the definite rather than indefinite article in the final sentence of the post.

Last edited:
It might be that the panel were Trump supporters but what she expected is they would turn on him, thus the bigger disappointment that you can clearly see in her face.

It might be that the panel were Trump supporters but what she expected is they would turn on him, thus the bigger disappointment that you can clearly see in her face.
I don't care about any imagined or real disappointment from the panel moderator because the segment wasn't about the moderator. She's a morning news co-anchor; if/when she's of a mind to make a segment be editorially about her or about what she thinks/feels, she can do so almost at will. The chief raison d'etre for the "Pulse of the People" series, thus of that "episode" of it, is to obtain and share the views of the panel members. CNN and Camerota did just exactly that; thus the segment objective was achieved.

She asked a bunch of loaded questions and was shocked when they laughed in her face and made her look like a fool.

It was a beautiful thing to watch.

CNN = Clown News Nutwerk!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back