Trump Can't Swim

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Trump was sailing in his yacht when a wave washed him overboard. Trump then proceeded to walk on the water all the way to the shore where reporters were waiting.....The headline...."Trump Can't Swim!!"

He must have gotten help from the Russians. How else could he have done it? Time to open another investigation.

He actually can't swim.“If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”

Well, luckily, the past 8 years of nation-suicide have come to an abrupt halt. Thankfully, Trump has finally shown the MSM for what it really is....An arm of the radical-leftist wing of the Democrat party funded by George Soros. They really hate him for that and they hate geographic America.

Last edited:
He actually can't swim.

Well, luckily, the past 8 years of nation-suicide have come to an abrupt halt. Thankfully, Trump has finally shown the MSM for what it really is....An arm of the radical-leftist wing of the Democrat party funded by George Soros. They really hate him for that and they hate geographic America.
There is no radical left wing of the Democratic Party. It's ALL radical left wing.

He must have gotten help from the Russians. How else could he have done it? Time to open another investigation.

Really, this is getting ridiculous.....Mueller really needs to just shut it down...He is embarrassing himself.

He actually can't swim.

So Disney, ABC, Fox, all of them are part of Soros the Boogeyman...Yeah, you go with that...It's good for a chuckle...yet networks and their affiliations are owned by corporations, ones that have as much if not more than Soros the Boogeyman...I can't claim they are run well, but they are beholden to their stockowners more than Soros, the Boogeyman...Don't worry Halloween if not to far away..

So Disney, ABC, Fox, all of them are part of Soros the Boogeyman...Yeah, you go with that...It's good for a chuckle...yet networks and their affiliations are owned by corporations, ones that have as much if not more than Soros the Boogeyman...I can't claim they are run well, but they are beholden to their stockowners more than Soros, the Boogeyman...Don't worry Halloween if not to far away..

Wake up...

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Prominent journalists like ABC’s Christiane Amanpour and former Washington Post editor and now Vice President Len Downie serve on boards of operations that take Soros cash. This despite the Society of Professional Journalists' ethical code stating: “avoid all conflicts real or perceived.”

This information is part of an upcoming report by the Media Research Centers Business & Media Institute which has been looking into George Soros and his influence on the media.

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Trump was sailing in his yacht when a wave washed him overboard. Trump then proceeded to walk on the water all the way to the shore where reporters were waiting.....The headline...."Trump Can't Swim!!"

This is a Russian joke and a very good one. Are you Russian?

There is a little bit longer story: Trump was with Pope in the same boat and the wind blew off the Pope's hat. So, Trump walked on the water and got the Pope's hat back. Next day all Western Media headlines were "Trump can't swim!". Something like that.

Real shitty rip-off of a great Lyndon Johnson quote.

Why don't you get some original material?

HUH?

What was confusing about the post?

It seems to have nothing to do with what I posted. Please share your reasoning for posting it.

‘If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: “President Can’t Swim.” – President Lyndon B. Johnson

Real shitty rip-off of a great Lyndon Johnson quote.

Why don't you get some original material?

HUH?

What was confusing about the post?

It seems to have nothing to do with what I posted. Please share your reasoning for posting it.

‘If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: “President Can’t Swim.” – President Lyndon B. Johnson

If Trump cured cancer the MSM would ignore the story. How's that? You get the idea....I think.

If Trump Nuked N. Korea what would the media say?

images

Forum List

Back