Trump cannot believe the American voter is so stupid and gullible

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
In private conversations Donald Trump is saying he cannot believe how stupid and gullible the American voters are. He ran for President as a lark. He purposely made outlandish statements as part of the lark. He figured he would never come close to receiving the Republican nomination.

Now he is asking his friends "what the hell do I do now?"

In private conversations Donald Trump is saying he cannot believe how stupid and gullible the American voters are. He ran for President as a lark. He purposely made outlandish statements as part of the lark. He figured he would never come close to receiving the Republican nomination.

This I would believe.

Nonsense. Nobody spends millions of their own money on a "lark". Not to mention all of the time campaigning and debating.....Here is your hat.......fool.

635546062530990143-115425629.jpg

It happened with the Magic Neeeeeegro, why not Trump?

Nonsense. Nobody spends millions of their own money on a "lark".

It wasn't a lark, it was an effort to further his brand... Corporations regularly spend millions to further their brands... Little did he know... Never did he think ...

Nonsense. He gave up a TV show that netted him at least $30 million a year and placed him in the homes of millions of people who watch his show. If he wanted to improve his "brand" he had the perfect vehicle.

Nonsense. Nobody spends millions of their own money on a "lark".

Have you seen his piece of shit condo? Besides, from what I've heard, it was a supposed to be a marketing move, to inflate his licensing business. The irony is that he's tanking his only truly successful business, because nobody wants to be associated with his name anymore.

Do you realize your comment is that from someone with a very sick mind; not funny.
Very sad, may God help you.

Nonsense. Nobody spends millions of their own money on a "lark". Not to mention all of the time campaigning and debating.....Here is your hat.......fool.

ZANDER Trumpet uses OPM Won't spend much of his own He's a con man

Do you realize your comment is that from someone with a very sick mind; not funny.
To be a republican nowadays one needs a sick mind,,,a prerequsite

He didn't spend is own money, he "lent' his campaign money. He will recoup this from this war chest.
Damn!!!
giphy.gif

Hillary? Bill? Biden?

God is with me always. One of the reasons I did not go near Obabble.

There is no god you crazy ole perverted, racist coot. god is an nonexistent entity created by man to help him deal with his mortality.

God may be with you but absolutely disapproves of your language. You are disrespecting God with your language. I am sure God is trying to speak to you. Shut up and listen.
Who ever you are listening to is not God.

Forum List

Back