Trump cancelled exercises with South Korea because it costs the same as a military parade .

Trump's military parade will cost nearly as much as canceled Korean military exercise

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said. One official called the number "a planning figure," saying cost estimates could still change as planning develops.

Pentagon spokesman Col. Rob Manning told reporters earlier this month that the now-cancelled US-South Korea Freedom Guardian Exercise was estimated to cost approximately $14 million.

---------------------

Right wingers played again. How can they trust this idiot? How is it possible?

Excellent - Trump brilliantly brought back the old GOP Pay-As-You-Go rule. Now if he cancels just one trip to Mar-a-Lago this winter .. at 3 million a pop that will put him over the top! :eusa_dance:

Analysis | Trump’s spent far more going to Mar-a-Lago alone than the Mueller probe has cost
/----/ Mar-a-Lago actually exists - Russian Collusion not so much.

To be fair, who wouldn't rather have a military parade?

625com-3c5844b939b55223efcbab0984281038c908e7ec-s6.jpg
You simply like this idea because Trump came up with it. That’s all it is. You can’t think for yourself whatsoever. If Obama had proposed this, you all would have been constantly whining about what a waste it is.
------------------------------------------------------------ thing is that 'mrobamas' military parade woulda been led by and chock full of Americas enemies Billy .

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said.

Really sucks that Obama never thought of a parade, huh? Just a few weeks ago, I saw in the news some other country having a military parade and I thought: "How can this little shit country afford a parade but we can't?" Well, it turns out we can and will, for a drop in the bucket, about as much as was spent on the Mueller investigation into nothing, and you know what? IT'S GONNA BE GREAT! People are going to LOVE IT, they will eat it up, and it will bring pride to the country.

And that just eats your heart out, doesn't it, Dean? Really sucks to be you.
-------------------------------------- ITS GONNA BE GREAT . American will love it . I think that thats correct ToobFreak .

Trump's military parade will cost nearly as much as canceled Korean military exercise

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said. One official called the number "a planning figure," saying cost estimates could still change as planning develops.

Pentagon spokesman Col. Rob Manning told reporters earlier this month that the now-cancelled US-South Korea Freedom Guardian Exercise was estimated to cost approximately $14 million.

---------------------

I do hope they protest the military parade.

I do to.
That'll look great on the evening news.

Military Exercises have been going on for years in 'n.korea' . The parade and these exercises have nothing to do with each other . Trump gave up the current exercise as a sign of good will and that makes sense for the USA and TRUMP as he plans . USA Military Parade may happen and i hope that it does happen . ------------------- heck , i think that 'kim' can probably see USA Aircraft carriers from his perch when he looks out his windows with a pair of Binoculars . --- [and as a side comment , next up is 'iran' if you been listening to the FOX :afro:news like my 'ayatolah' icon has been listening .]

---------------------

Well, he had to come up with the funds somewhere. lol

Military Exercises have been going on for years in 'n.korea' . The parade and these exercises have nothing to do with each other . Trump gave up the current exercise as a sign of good will and that makes sense for the USA and TRUMP as he plans . USA Military Parade may happen and i hope that it does happen . ------------------- heck , i think that 'kim' can probably see USA Aircraft carriers from his perch when he looks out his windows with a pair of Binoculars . --- [and as a side comment , next up is 'iran' if you been listening to the FOX :afro:news like my 'ayatolah' icon has been listening .]
The parade and the exercises have something to do with each other in that they are paid for from the same overall pot of Defense Spending funds. He saves money in one place and blows it in another.

---------------------

/——/ So President Trump saved us $2 million. What’s your point?

He’s gutting the military!!!!
/----/ How is cancelling a useless war game gutting the military? I thought you Libtards were all for a small military.
I'm not sure it's "useless." But I don't think they completely ended the war games, did they?

A parade to celebrate what?

We haven’t won a war since WWII.

So we can only honor our military when there's been a war?

We honor the military all the time . Vets day, Memorial Day, 4th of July .

Trumps plan mirrors these rediculous military might show off parades you usually see in dictator controlled countries. The type of parades we have always mocked .

Trumps plan mirrors these rediculous military might show off parades you usually see in dictator controlled countries. The type of parades we have always mocked .

Yes we know Timmy...
You hate America and our military.

GOOD, its all up to the President while YOU provide the funding OldLady .

---------------------

Oh how lucky we are to have “journalists” wasting their time telling us this. I’m sure there’s nothing else they could be writing about other than to let the masses know this. This isn’t what journalism is meant to be, people, yet all the TDS sufferers eat it up like they’re starving and it’s their last meal. Thank you, CNN, for continuing to dumb down America!

To be fair, who wouldn't rather have a military parade?

625com-3c5844b939b55223efcbab0984281038c908e7ec-s6.jpg
You simply like this idea because Trump came up with it. That’s all it is. You can’t think for yourself whatsoever. If Obama had proposed this, you all would have been constantly whining about what a waste it is.

Just like the Trump haters would be fine with a military parade had Obama wanted one?

------------------------------------ WE , whats this WE . Mighta been you and the 'lgbktxyz' transgender and 'mrobama' regiment mocking but other countries can have all the parades that they like . I don't pay any attention to other countries military parades Timmy .

---------------------

/——/ So President Trump saved us $2 million. What’s your point?

He’s gutting the military!!!!
/----/ How is cancelling a useless war game gutting the military? I thought you Libtards were all for a small military.
I'm not sure it's "useless." But I don't think they completely ended the war games, did they?
----------------------------------- i think simply this time and maybe while 'kim' is being Trained . Seems like a gesture of good will from America to the 'norks' to me OldLady .

---------------------

Excellent - Trump brilliantly brought back the old GOP Pay-As-You-Go rule. Now if he cancels just one trip to Mar-a-Lago this winter .. at 3 million a pop that will put him over the top! :eusa_dance:

Analysis | Trump’s spent far more going to Mar-a-Lago alone than the Mueller probe has cost

Thanks for providing another article that is imperative to American interests. I don’t know how I could have gone on having not known this bit of information. Obama traveled on the taxpayers dime too, which just makes ya’ll complaining about Trump doing it look hypocritical at best, completely brainless at worst.

Forum List

Back