Trump cancelled exercises with South Korea because it costs the same as a military parade .

Trump's military parade will cost nearly as much as canceled Korean military exercise

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said. One official called the number "a planning figure," saying cost estimates could still change as planning develops.

Pentagon spokesman Col. Rob Manning told reporters earlier this month that the now-cancelled US-South Korea Freedom Guardian Exercise was estimated to cost approximately $14 million.

---------------------

Right wingers played again. How can they trust this idiot? How is it possible?
/——/ So President Trump saved us $2 million. What’s your point?

He’s gutting the military!!!!
/----/ How is cancelling a useless war game gutting the military? I thought you Libtards were all for a small military.

To be fair, who wouldn't rather have a military parade?

625com-3c5844b939b55223efcbab0984281038c908e7ec-s6.jpg
Trump could pee in your mouth and you would be happy it seems.

It's not President Trump that makes me happy ... it's your reaction to him. It's kind of priceless.

stressedout_000012685215XSmall_540x405.png
I dont fo that, I just laugh my ass off at him and his minions.

Trump's military parade will cost nearly as much as canceled Korean military exercise

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said. One official called the number "a planning figure," saying cost estimates could still change as planning develops.

Pentagon spokesman Col. Rob Manning told reporters earlier this month that the now-cancelled US-South Korea Freedom Guardian Exercise was estimated to cost approximately $14 million.

---------------------

You have not made the case that there is an issue.

You somehow think we can read your teeny tiny mind.

Translations of stupid are hard to come by.

What is your point ?

---------------------

I do hope they protest the military parade.

A real patriot you are.

I hope somebody stops hitting you with a stupid stick.

The parade, which is now scheduled to take place on November 10, is currently estimated to cost approximately $12 million, the officials said.

Really sucks that Obama never thought of a parade, huh? Just a few weeks ago, I saw in the news some other country having a military parade and I thought: "How can this little shit country afford a parade but we can't?" Well, it turns out we can and will, for a drop in the bucket, about as much as was spent on the Mueller investigation into nothing, and you know what? IT'S GONNA BE GREAT! People are going to LOVE IT, they will eat it up, and it will bring pride to the country.

And that just eats your heart out, doesn't it, Dean? Really sucks to be you.

What connection does a soldier kissing a nurse have to do with a Military parade?

You really don't understand the military, do you? It's understandable.
I was in the Military.
Headquarters Battery, S2, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry division.
The picture is a famous picture first shown in Life Magazine, taken in Times Square on V-J day.
What does that have to do with a Military Parade?

Oh wait, you don't know either. Got it.

In the mean time, when our soldiers should be receiving training, Trump is spending the money on a fuking parade. Something that prepares no one for anything.

Because we have an all volunteer force soldiers are constantly cycled out of where ever they are serving. Missing even one training exercise reduces military preparedness. I know from experience.

So go ahead, explain to me turd, what I don't understand.

Bam!

TfTS.gif

---------------------

I do hope they protest the military parade.
Then you are part of the problem.

You simply like this idea because Trump came up with it. That’s all it is. You can’t think for yourself whatsoever. If Obama had proposed this, you all would have been constantly whining about what a waste it is.
Correct.

And of course President Obama would have never contrived such a ridiculous idea as a ‘military parade.’

Trump the petty tinpot dictator – his moronic ‘parade’ is a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact his ‘presidency’ is a failure.
/----/ Your political views are contrary to your signature quote. Obozo decried the Constitution saying it was fundamentally flawed because only limits what government can do and does not say what it can do to the people. You seem confused.

"A Rocket has not been launched by North Korea in 9 months. Likewise, no Nuclear Tests. Japan is happy, all of Asia is happy. But the Fake News is saying, without ever asking me (always anonymous sources), that I am angry because it is not going fast enough. Wrong, very happy!" - President Trump

---------------------

Excellent - Trump brilliantly brought back the old GOP Pay-As-You-Go rule. Now if he cancels just one trip to Mar-a-Lago this winter .. at 3 million a pop that will put him over the top! :eusa_dance:

Analysis | Trump’s spent far more going to Mar-a-Lago alone than the Mueller probe has cost

Forum List

Back