Trump can be held civilly liable in Jan. 6 riot, judges rule

“Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6​

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) joined Chris Salcedo on Newsmax recently to discuss the government operation on January 6, 2021.

Rep. Higgins told Salcedo that “at least 200” FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters were in the crowd on January 6, 2021.
It was a government operation.

This is exactly what J6 political prisoner Jeffrey McKellop told The Gateway Pundit from his prison cell back in March 2023.

Jeffrey is a decorated former 3rd Special Forces Group soldier and US government contractor. Jeffrey McKellop is being held as a political prisoner after he served his country for 22 years. After his arrest in March 2021, Jeffrey delved into video footage and documented evidence from the January 6 protests. Jeffrey was able to identify numerous government informants and agitators in the massive Trump crowd that day. After putting together his evidence, he sent it to numerous contacts. That was when the FBI came into his prison cell and took his research. They then attempted to silence him and banned him from phone and mail privileges. We recently heard that Jeffrey was moved to a mental hospital. They really want him silenced.

Jeffrey McKellop, who is trained in crowd control and worked overseas for much of his career described Jan. 6 as a government operation. Jeffrey told TGP in March, “I know for a fact that there were undercover agents, man. I saw them. I spotted it. And when you find one, then you know what to look for, and then you find them. All undercover agents, they all wear the same thing. They all move the same way. They all get together the same way. Why do I know this? Because I used to do the same thing.”

Rep. Clay Higgins: The FBI was not only involved in the actions on January 6 from within, they had, I suspect, over 200 agents embedded within the crowd, including agents or as they would call, human assets inside the Capitol dressed as Trump supporters before the doors were opened. Beyond that, the FBI had embedded themselves and infiltrated online chat groups and websites, and social media accounts across the country with any group that was discussing objections to COVID oppression. And the FBI effectively infiltrated those groups.

And when you track the text threads and the communications within those groups and find the origins of suggestions of potential violence or an active occupation of the Capitol on January 6, you’ll find that those messages were led by members of the groups that ended up to be the FBI agents that had infiltrated the group. So the FBI’s involvement was deep, not just on J6, but on the days and weeks and months prior.

Rep. Higgins told Newsmax that conservatives, Republicans certainly must stand against funding a DOJ and FBI that has clearly become weaponized against the American people.

Those deluded culltists still believe the lie. The lie is so very easy to believe.
download.jpeg

“Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6​

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) joined Chris Salcedo on Newsmax recently to discuss the government operation on January 6, 2021.

Rep. Higgins told Salcedo that “at least 200” FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters were in the crowd on January 6, 2021.
It was a government operation.

This is exactly what J6 political prisoner Jeffrey McKellop told The Gateway Pundit from his prison cell back in March 2023.

Jeffrey is a decorated former 3rd Special Forces Group soldier and US government contractor. Jeffrey McKellop is being held as a political prisoner after he served his country for 22 years. After his arrest in March 2021, Jeffrey delved into video footage and documented evidence from the January 6 protests. Jeffrey was able to identify numerous government informants and agitators in the massive Trump crowd that day. After putting together his evidence, he sent it to numerous contacts. That was when the FBI came into his prison cell and took his research. They then attempted to silence him and banned him from phone and mail privileges. We recently heard that Jeffrey was moved to a mental hospital. They really want him silenced.

Jeffrey McKellop, who is trained in crowd control and worked overseas for much of his career described Jan. 6 as a government operation. Jeffrey told TGP in March, “I know for a fact that there were undercover agents, man. I saw them. I spotted it. And when you find one, then you know what to look for, and then you find them. All undercover agents, they all wear the same thing. They all move the same way. They all get together the same way. Why do I know this? Because I used to do the same thing.”

Rep. Clay Higgins: The FBI was not only involved in the actions on January 6 from within, they had, I suspect, over 200 agents embedded within the crowd, including agents or as they would call, human assets inside the Capitol dressed as Trump supporters before the doors were opened. Beyond that, the FBI had embedded themselves and infiltrated online chat groups and websites, and social media accounts across the country with any group that was discussing objections to COVID oppression. And the FBI effectively infiltrated those groups.

Rep. Higgins told Newsmax that conservatives, Republicans certainly must stand against funding a DOJ and FBI that has clearly become weaponized against the American people.
Gateway Pundent....HA HA HA

The MAGA mob beat Capitol price with flag poles. The MAGA mob dedicated on the walls. The MAGA mob wanted to hang Mike Pence. Why?

Cause the SOB named trump incited them and stoked their rage. And the POS will do it again if given a chance.

Most of the GOP has learned to read the room at this point but I guess some of you still haven’t.
Politico is a left leaning propaganda source. Everything is just ducky, huh. You don't realize the havoc and damage Obamacare caused, or else you're ignoring it.

Politico is a left leaning propaganda source. Everything is just ducky, huh. You don't realize the havoc and damage Obamacare caused, or else you're ignoring it.

It's greenbeard. A sock who only posts randomly in support of the unsupportable

You didn't answer the question dumbass.

So, yet again. In specific detail, enumerate the instances that Trump abused his power.

GO!
In the United States, no one is above the law – Trump in particular.

Because despots and dictators like Trump are held accountable for their crimes, the United States is not a rightwing, neo-fascist, authoritarian banana republic.

In the United States, no one is above the law – Trump in particular.

Because despots and dictators like Trump are held accountable for their crimes, the United States is not a rightwing, neo-fascist, authoritarian banana republic.

THEN TELL US WHAT HE DID THAT WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER!

You keep bleating about the power he abused but then can't produce a single instance of it!

You blithering fool!

Propaganda. The rightwing made their bullshit predictions about the ACA for years and starting around 2018 most people started to see through it. But, like I said, a few of you still haven’t caught on yet.

Federal Court has held that Trump can be personally sued for damages related to the J6 events. While there are already about 14 cases, this will likely expand greatly as other police and politicians there sue as well.

Anyone can sue the Trump family? It seems to me Trump himself did something for political gain. Gee...greedy billionaires never die! lol. :)

The Food to Families program, touted by Ivanka Trump, gave tens of millions of dollars to unqualified firms and was also used to promote then-President Trump.

A $6 billion federal program created to provide fresh produce to families affected by the pandemic was mismanaged and used by the Trump administration for political gain, a new congressional report has found.

Source:

Easy, Big Boy, I know it is rough going off your meds! I obviously know all that so was referring to the opinion
you had of Trump in 2015 regardless of where you were then, which I'd bet my life was exactly what it is now.
So you are an idiot.

Anyone can sue the Trump family? It seems to me Trump himself did something for political gain. Gee...greedy billionaires never die! lol. :)

The Food to Families program, touted by Ivanka Trump, gave tens of millions of dollars to unqualified firms and was also used to promote then-President Trump.

A $6 billion federal program created to provide fresh produce to families affected by the pandemic was mismanaged and used by the Trump administration for political gain, a new congressional report has found.

Source:
You are an idiot. Only those harmed in J6.

Forum List

Back