Trump Campaign Storming Back

Donald Trump is locked on to his message and his timing perfect. Brilliant strategy. Be outrageous until August, lure liberal media to attack you, get voter sympathy, then make the pivot and go for jugular before Labor Day and debates. Brilliant! Liberals have been outfoxed and don't even know it!

Worst spin ever in the history of the world.

Sure. November is coming.

Can Santa Claus be far behind?

So you regret your Trump days, do you? going with the latest polls?
I'm starting to worry about you. No one should need to have something explained to them as many times as you seem to require

:rofl:

You're full of shit. That's what I said the first time you claimed to be a trump's tit. Explain what I missed
I would rather have a Trump Presidency than a Presidency by any one of the other raving lunatics the GOP put up. Rubio was a neocon puppet and Cruz was/is an insane, dangerous ideologue/lunatic. And Kasich had no chance. I guess I'd prefer Kasich to Trump, but that was an impossibility.

This is the last time I explain this to you. From now on I'm just going to make a dick joke and laugh at you if you bring this up.

I would rather have a Trump Presidency than a Presidency by any one of the other raving lunatics the GOP put up. Rubio was a neocon puppet and Cruz was/is an insane, dangerous ideologue/lunatic. And Kasich had no chance. I guess I'd prefer Kasich to Trump, but that was an impossibility.

Precisely my feelings also.....and yes, a trump presidency (if the orange clown doesn't self-implode) is the CLOSEST to democratic social policies.

I'm starting to worry about you. No one should need to have something explained to them as many times as you seem to require

You're full of shit. That's what I said the first time you claimed to be a trump's tit. Explain what I missed

This is the last time I explain this to you. From now on I'm just going to make a dick joke and laugh at you if you bring this up.

You didn't say you supported Trump of the Republicans, I kept saying you were a Hillary worshiper and you kept denying it. Fuck no you're not going to get me to stop bringing up that I called you out over and over ... and I was right ... over and over ...

Donald Trump is locked on to his message and his timing perfect. Brilliant strategy. Be outrageous until August, lure liberal media to attack you, get voter sympathy, then make the pivot and go for jugular before Labor Day and debates. Brilliant! Liberals have been outfoxed and don't even know it!

lol, Rocky didn't win that fight.

Do you really think that's long enough for Trump to get Americans to forget who he really is?

You didn't say you supported Trump of the Republicans, I kept saying you were a Hillary worshiper and you kept denying it. Fuck no you're not going to get me to stop bringing up that I called you out over and over ... and I was right ... over and over ...
I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Been saying so for months. I have no real preference between Trump and Hillary, though ever since the Pence pick I've worried that Trump may give in to the socially conservative nutjobs in the party.

As for my posts, I can't fucking stand Trump supporters and their populist fantasies.

And as of NOW I'm officialy only responding to you about this with laughter and dick jokes.

Do you really think that's long enough for Trump to get Americans to forget who he really is?

They just become more unhinged by the minute.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Been saying so for months. I have no real preference between Trump and Hillary, though ever since the Pence pick I've worried that Trump may give in to the socially conservative nutjobs in the party.

As for my posts, I can't fucking stand Trump supporters and their populist fantasies.

And as of NOW I'm officialy only responding to you about this with laughter and dick jokes.

You sure spend a lot of time sucking Hillary's balls for someone who's going to vote for Johnson

You sure spend a lot of time sucking Hillary's balls for someone who's going to vote for Johnson
Find a single positive comment I've made about Hillary. You won't.

Trump's base has to be made to realize how deranged and embarrassing they sound.

Trump's base has to be made to realize how deranged and embarrassing they sound.

Well, that you kept saying you agree with them was a pretty good whack at accomplishing that

Well, that you kept saying you agree with them was a pretty good whack at accomplishing that
That was a blast. Those people are some hilarious allies to have. But they actually believe all that shit. It's crazy.

lol, Rocky didn't win that fight.

But Trump will. You liberals think you changed the nation because you control news media and Washington DC bureaucracy. People will speak loud and clear. Do not think for a minute that news media is pulse of the people. They are a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back