Trump campaign: How can hillary be trusted with classified information?

All her emails get hacked, she has proven with out a doubt, that she shouldn't receive security clearance above the white house cleaning lady.

Yup and Trump should be given the missile codes. Clinton was merely stupid. Trump to me seems dangerously unstable. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but only one of them litterally seems to want to wipe his ass with the entire constitution. Religious freedom, not necessary. Due process, overated. Diversity, dangerous. Those are the values that Trump stands for. I'm not at all suprised that this resonates with a certain type of person. But I hope you realise one thing, eventually every single 1 of you is going to have to tell your children that you voted for that kind of person, and I truly hope that aftherwarts you wont have to feel ashamed of what you did. Being a member of a party is 1 thing. Being a member of the human race quite another.

Yea right, if you ever watched his apprentice television show, he hires bright people to do the job and goes play golf like every other bright businessman on the planet, he don't micro mange shit.

Trump would just be like Bill Clinton.

Hillary on the other hand would be like Obama, trying to micro manage everything with a pen and a phone if she don't get it her way...

She will be more reckless then obama
Hilary is been under constant attack since she was in the White House as first lady, she hardly even acknowledges it. Somebody criticizes Trump no matter how stupid it is, he goes fully nuclear, the problem is if he gets in the white house he can litterally go nuclear. If Megan Kelly can piss him of enough to create a year long feud, imagine what world leaders will do. Like I said the worst you can say about Hillary is that she is a stupid politician, I question Trumps stability.

Just a question how many times was Barbara Bush or any of the other first lady's under attack?

The grandma did it to her self...

Because she wants power.
Ah, so your objection is that she had ambition beyond being a first lady? I have news for you ambition isn't considered a bad thing in most circles and you didn't reply to the premise of that part of the post either. My assertion is that both have a different way to handle critisism and Trumps way is dangerous in a world leader.

He's trying to tell you that Trump is aspiring to be a powerless president.

All her emails get hacked, she has proven with out a doubt, that she shouldn't receive security clearance above the white house cleaning lady.

Yup and Trump should be given the missile codes. Clinton was merely stupid. Trump to me seems dangerously unstable. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but only one of them litterally seems to want to wipe his ass with the entire constitution. Religious freedom, not necessary. Due process, overated. Diversity, dangerous. Those are the values that Trump stands for. I'm not at all suprised that this resonates with a certain type of person. But I hope you realise one thing, eventually every single 1 of you is going to have to tell your children that you voted for that kind of person, and I truly hope that aftherwarts you wont have to feel ashamed of what you did. Being a member of a party is 1 thing. Being a member of the human race quite another.

Yea right, if you ever watched his apprentice television show, he hires bright people to do the job and goes play golf like every other bright businessman on the planet, he don't micro mange shit.

Hillary on the other hand would be like Obama, trying to micro manage everything with a pen and a phone if she don't get it her way...

Hillary would be like your 75 year old grandma in the white house, senile as all hell, always forgetting where she put her glasses, accidentally putting fluffy the cat in the microwave...

Thinking the nuclear brief case was the remote control to her 19 inch zenith television..

A world disaster in the making

God help us.
Lol this is twice now you don't accept the premise of my post. I called Trump basicly a racist and a bigot, and you didn't reply to that. I called Trump unstable and you didn't reply to that statement either. So you admit to both of those assertions? You hopefully know how stupid the reply you did give was?

Ok I will respond Trump is no more then a racist or bigot then anyone in America..

We read story's of illegal Mexicans killing a girl in cold blood and liberals having safe city's to protect them~ we think something has to change.

We read story's of dot heads blowing up people, throwing gays off the roof, killing people with out mercy..yea somethings have to change.

And I already commented to your post that you think Trump is unstable,..

The guy is a protege of the Barnum and Bailey camp, throw on a show, give people what they want..

Entertain us, he is the same way as Charlie sheen.

But if he gets elected, he will be a lame hands off president like Bill Clinton was.

Hilary is been under constant attack since she was in the White House as first lady, she hardly even acknowledges it. Somebody criticizes Trump no matter how stupid it is, he goes fully nuclear, the problem is if he gets in the white house he can litterally go nuclear. If Megan Kelly can piss him of enough to create a year long feud, imagine what world leaders will do. Like I said the worst you can say about Hillary is that she is a stupid politician, I question Trumps stability.

Just a question how many times was Barbara Bush or any of the other first lady's under attack?

Because she wants power.
Ah, so your objection is that she had ambition beyond being a first lady? I have news for you ambition isn't considered a bad thing in most circles and you didn't reply to the premise of that part of the post either. My assertion is that both have a different way to handle critisism and Trumps way is dangerous in a world leader.

No just as good as Bill Clinton was, trump will definitely work with the democrats in congress, just like Bill worked with Newt, just like Ronnie worked with tippey

Just shorten it to 'how can Hillary be trusted'. She tells so many lies and flip flops on so many issues I'm not sure even she knows what the hell is truth vs fiction day to day.

She hasn't told this many:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Hillary lied and people died.

Just shorten it to 'how can Hillary be trusted'. She tells so many lies and flip flops on so many issues I'm not sure even she knows what the hell is truth vs fiction day to day.

Prove it.

Trump campaign: How can hillary be trusted with classified information?

she can't

In reference to Queen Hillary
Comey said:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences,"

"To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Hillary would be like your 75 year old grandma in the white house, senile as all hell, always forgetting where she put her glasses, accidentally putting fluffy the cat in the microwave...

Thinking the nuclear brief case was the remote control to her 19 inch zenith television..

A world disaster in the making

God help us.
Lol this is twice now you don't accept the premise of my post. I called Trump basicly a racist and a bigot, and you didn't reply to that. I called Trump unstable and you didn't reply to that statement either. So you admit to both of those assertions? You hopefully know how stupid the reply you did give was?

Ok I will respond Trump is no more then a racist or bigot then anyone in America..

We read story's of illegal Mexicans killing a girl in cold blood and liberals having safe city's to protect them~ we think something has to change.

We read story's of dot heads blowing up people, throwing gays off the roof, killing people with out mercy..yea somethings have to change.

And I already commented to your post that you think Trump is unstable,..

The guy is a protege of the Barnum and Bailey camp, throw on a show, give people what they want..

Entertain us, he is the same way as Charlie sheen.

But if he gets elected, he will be a lame hands off president like Bill Clinton was.
And you base that belief on a reality show? I'll tell you how I look at it. You might be right, that he just is putting on a show, on the other hand what you believe has no more merit then what I believe. Even if there would be only a 5 percent chance that I'm right and it's way more then that seeing the horror show that the republican primaries where. A president has the ability to litterally blow up the world and the worst thing you can be with that kind of power is someone who thinks with his balls. And the thing is that's also how world leaders think, he brings uncertainty on the world stage. They don't know how sane he is, and uncertainty is ussually bad news on the world stage.

Because she wants power.

No just as good as Bill Clinton was, trump will definitely work with the democrats in congress, just like Bill worked with Newt, just like Ronnie worked with tippey

So the entire RWnut community has rallied behind a RINO. Fascinating.

Prove it.

Hillary eats worms and grubs.

"afterwarts" isn't that what you get from voting for the hildabitch?

Forum List

Back