Trump Campaign Bombs in Virginia, Again

Virginia in the presidential elections is a DEMOCRATIC STATE!!! Way too many pissed off blacks, hispanics and asians in fairfax for the faggots in the GOP to take it.

what have the dems done for blacks? Worse off under Obama. 50 years of worse off. Clinton,Bill put thousands in prison via three strikes law. You cant fix stupid.
So, when Hillary becomes president you support her advancing specific policies that help Blacks, even if they don't also help Whites?

The protests and poor attendance at the speech at Patrick Henry College illustrate the challenges that Trump has appealing to evangelical Christians, especially younger ones, who are turned off by his tone, his campaign ideas and his personal history—and are not at all assauged by his choice of Pence for his running mate.

Maybe he should have visited Catholic University in D.C? LOL Oops, maybe not there either...He probably won't fare well after Trump's having questioned the Pope's faith. LOL! ROTFL! Who the hell does that? Especially when so many Catholics are also Latinos? Where was he last year when the Pope toured North America? Apparently too high up in his ivory Trump Tower to notice. LOL
Trump is bombing with Catholics. Sad!

Poor Dale.

I have no dog in this banana republic election for the next CEO of USA.INC. The banksters pick the potential candidates for the next CEO just like the pick the candidates for the next head of their Federal Reserve bank....it's only idiots like you that cling to this fraudulent process.
Poor Dale.

Don't feel bad for me...I feel sorry for stupid little liberal fucks like you that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Poor Dale.

I have no dog in this banana republic election for the next CEO of USA.INC. The banksters pick the potential candidates for the next CEO just like the pick the candidates for the next head of their Federal Reserve bank....it's only idiots like you that cling to this fraudulent process.
Poor Dale.

Don't feel bad for me...I feel sorry for stupid little liberal fucks like you that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

I know more than you and I am trying to share. You can lead a mule to water but if they don't want to drink? Then they go thirsty and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Virginia in the presidential elections is a DEMOCRATIC STATE!!! Way too many pissed off blacks, hispanics and asians in fairfax for the faggots in the GOP to take it.

what have the dems done for blacks? Worse off under Obama. 50 years of worse off. Clinton,Bill put thousands in prison via three strikes law. You cant fix stupid.
So, when Hillary becomes president you support her advancing specific policies that help Blacks, even if they don't also help Whites?

the point is liberals need to support programs that help everyone. Period.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

I know more than you and I am trying to share. You can lead a mule to water but if they don't want to drink? Then they go thirsty and they have no one to blame but themselves.
You know nothing, Dale Smith.

the point is liberals need to support programs that help everyone. Period.
This contradicts the wingnut talking point that Obama has done nothing to help Blacks. #checkmate

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Debate me then......pick a topic that you disagree with me over and let's air it out here in public. Claiming that I don't know anything sans proof does not a case make. I can back up anything I contend...you? I have some serious doubts...here's your opportunity to prove that I am wrong......what say ye?

If you could just convince the blacks of that. Do you think they are really too dumb to figure out which party is best for them?

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Don't be so mean to Dale. He knows lots of things. Most of those things are bullshit, but he knows lots of things. I'll bet he even has the microchip that THEY implanted in his brain to prove it.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Debate me then......pick a topic that you disagree with me over and let's air it out here in public. Claiming that I don't know anything sans proof does not a case make. I can back up anything I contend...you? I have some serious doubts...here's your opportunity to prove that I am wrong......what say ye?
I've kicked your ass in every thread where you have challenged me.

Poor Dale.

Poor Dale.

Don't be so mean to Dale. He knows lots of things. Most of those things are bullshit, but he knows lots of things. I'll bet he even has the microchip that THEY implanted in his brain to prove it.

It's all good, he would have to have some actual game and some skins on the wall to "offend" me. Like you, he is in the lower tier of leftard posters that I bust on for cyber-sport. I am one of the "big dogs" on this site and those like you need to keep your little puppy asses on the porch and simply observe and learn. (snicker)

Poor Dale.

I've kicked your ass in every thread where you have challenged me.

Only in your dreams. I chalk it up to your over-inflated sense of self. Trust me, if you ever "bested" me on a topic? It would stand out in my memory. (snicker)

Poor Dale.

It's all good, he would have to have some actual game and some skins on the wall to "offend" me. Like you, he is in the lower tier of leftard posters that I bust on for cyber-sport. I am one of the "big dogs" on this site and those like you need to keep your little puppy asses on the porch and simply observe and learn. (snicker)

Big Dog? You are a legend in our own mind.

Poor Dale.

Big Dog? You are a legend in our own mind.

I do not need to be a "legend" to kick your cyber-ass...just an ordinary average guy will suffice...... (snicker)

Trump is such a loser, folks. Believe me!

Empty bleachers and a hostile student body greeted Trump vice presidential nominee Mike Pence in Virginia on Saturday at one of the most religiously conservative schools in the country.

PURCELLVILLE, Va. — Mike Pence definitely chose the wrong place to give a stump speech.

Trump’s VP nominee railed against Hillary Clinton in Northern Virginia on Saturday afternoon—but he chose to do it at an evangelical Christian college with a history of anti-Trump sentiment. Students protested outside, while inside students stood in silent protest until they were ejected mid-speech.

The protests and poor attendance at the speech at Patrick Henry College illustrate the challenges that Trump has appealing to evangelical Christians, especially younger ones, who are turned off by his tone, his campaign ideas and his personal history—and are not at all assauged by his choice of Pence for his running mate.

“The PHC student body as a whole is very anti-Trump. A lot of them say, ‘I don’t like him but I’m going to turn up my nose and vote for him because I like Hillary even less.’ But overall there is a severe disgust with Trump,” said Sebastian Lopez, a junior studying political theory at the school who was protesting the speech, holding a sign for hours outside in the blazing mid-day sun.

“I don’t think that Mike Pence is a bad person, but I think he has made an alliance with someone who is completely unacceptable from a libertarian, conservative or progressive standpoint,” added Christian McGuire, a junior at Patrick Henry College studying American politics who was also demonstrating against Pence.

McGuire estimated 75 percent of the student body opposed Trump.

Pence’s visit is not the first misstep by the Trump campaign in Virginia. Donald Trump flubbed his speech in Northern Virginia earlier this month when he lectured the affluent locals in the audience as if they were the Rust Belt—“You’re doing lousy over here,” he remarked—and then listed factory closures in far-flung areas of the state that were hours away, as well as a plant that closed in North Carolina.

*snip*

More at the link.

LMAO Well Trump sure fills the halls everywhere else. Moron.

Trump is such a loser, folks. Believe me!

Empty bleachers and a hostile student body greeted Trump vice presidential nominee Mike Pence in Virginia on Saturday at one of the most religiously conservative schools in the country.

PURCELLVILLE, Va. — Mike Pence definitely chose the wrong place to give a stump speech.

Trump’s VP nominee railed against Hillary Clinton in Northern Virginia on Saturday afternoon—but he chose to do it at an evangelical Christian college with a history of anti-Trump sentiment. Students protested outside, while inside students stood in silent protest until they were ejected mid-speech.

“The PHC student body as a whole is very anti-Trump. A lot of them say, ‘I don’t like him but I’m going to turn up my nose and vote for him because I like Hillary even less.’ But overall there is a severe disgust with Trump,” said Sebastian Lopez, a junior studying political theory at the school who was protesting the speech, holding a sign for hours outside in the blazing mid-day sun.

“I don’t think that Mike Pence is a bad person, but I think he has made an alliance with someone who is completely unacceptable from a libertarian, conservative or progressive standpoint,” added Christian McGuire, a junior at Patrick Henry College studying American politics who was also demonstrating against Pence.

McGuire estimated 75 percent of the student body opposed Trump.

Pence’s visit is not the first misstep by the Trump campaign in Virginia. Donald Trump flubbed his speech in Northern Virginia earlier this month when he lectured the affluent locals in the audience as if they were the Rust Belt—“You’re doing lousy over here,” he remarked—and then listed factory closures in far-flung areas of the state that were hours away, as well as a plant that closed in North Carolina.

*snip*

More at the link.

Forum List

Back