Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.
Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:

Last edited:
Actually Kiwi, it's not that they are saying collusion is a crime, they are saying quite the opposite. Rudy has been saying collusion ISN'T a crime for the past couple of days now.

I find it funny that they went from nobody was talking to the Russians, to well, okay, we talked with them about adoptions, to, well, actually it was about the Magnitsky act and sanctions, to there was no collusion, to, well, maybe there was communication between Trump and the Russians, but there was no collusion, to now, collusion isn't a crime. All that in just a year and a half.

Trump and Giuliani are right that 'collusion is not a crime.' But that doesn't matter for Mueller's probe

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani sparked news headlines Monday morning by saying "collusion is not a crime."

The president himself weighed in Tuesday morning, echoing his lawyer's assertion.

Trump tweet
But even if that's true, it won't help the president.

Giuliani and Trump are correct, technically speaking, that there is no charge called "collusion" that can be found in the federal criminal code.

And given that, Giuliani went on to say, then it doesn't matter if Trump or members of his presidential campaign actually "colluded" with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election.

Actually Kiwi, it's not that they are saying collusion is a crime, they are saying quite the opposite. Rudy has been saying collusion ISN'T a crime for the past couple of days now.

I find it funny that they went from nobody was talking to the Russians, to well, okay, we talked with them about adoptions, to, well, actually it was about the Magnitsky act and sanctions, to there was no collusion, to, well, maybe there was communication between Trump and the Russians, but there was no collusion, to now, collusion isn't a crime. All that in just a year and a half.

Trump and Giuliani are right that 'collusion is not a crime.' But that doesn't matter for Mueller's probe

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani sparked news headlines Monday morning by saying "collusion is not a crime."

The president himself weighed in Tuesday morning, echoing his lawyer's assertion.

Trump tweet
But even if that's true, it won't help the president.

Giuliani and Trump are correct, technically speaking, that there is no charge called "collusion" that can be found in the federal criminal code.

And given that, Giuliani went on to say, then it doesn't matter if Trump or members of his presidential campaign actually "colluded" with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election.

Thanks up for the heads up. My post was meant to say,,,"collusion isn't a crime."
Corrected and my bad.

I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

I think you're right about him being spooked. The past 2 days have been Trump's strongest complaints about the Mueller investigation.

Look what happened when Trump fired Comey

He is only making himself look more guilty

Yep, any day now, any day now.

Yep, any day now, any day now.

Like I said I have been doubting his guilt all this time, but any honest person has to admit he is acting like a guilty person.

But I do not expect him to get in trouble, they never do.

I think you're right about him being spooked. The past 2 days have been Trump's strongest complaints about the Mueller investigation.
That's because Trump is a coward.

See this line in the story? "to end an inquiry directly into the president" How many times has Rosenstein and Wray and the presidents lawyers told us Trump was not a target of the investigation?
This story is written dishonestly.....fake news.....

"WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president

See this line in the story? "to end an inquiry directly into the president" How many times has Rosenstein and Wray and the presidents lawyers told us Trump was not a target of the investigation?
This story is written dishonestly.....fake news.....

"WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president

Exactly, when did Wray and Rosenstein ever say conclusively that Trump will never be part of the investigation. Both men said he was not part of the investigation at the time they answered the question and that was quite awhile ago and they had no idea, where the investigation would lead.
They never said that Trump was NOT going to be part of the investigation, going forward.
Trump knows that and his attorneys know that. Thus, the panic mode. Then the going from "no collusion" to "collusion isn't a crime".
Think about it.

This was precisely the action that got Nixon to resign in the face of exntict republican support. I guess Nixon's mistake was not broadcasting his request worlwide on twitter.

Trump knows that and his attorneys know that. Thus, the panic mode. Then the going from "no collusion" to "collusion isn't a crime".
Think about it
Collusion is not a crime so why are we investigation? what are we investigating?
Trump and Rudy both have been saying all along that collusion is not a crime and....that there was no collusion anyway...
you and CNN are grasping at outlawed California straws....

Conspiracy to interfere with the elections is indeed a crime.

If the Russians and the Trumpers colluded to conspire to interfere, then there is a crime.

Think about it
Collusion is not a crime so why are we investigation? what are we investigating?
Trump and Rudy both have been saying all along that collusion is not a crime and....that there was no collusion anyway...
you and CNN are grasping at outlawed California straws....

Is that you, Donald?
Your reply, is just like what Donald J Trump and his legal team had to say.
But, as Jake pointed out,,,,:
"Conspiracy to interfere with the elections is indeed a crime.
If the Russians and the Trumpers colluded to conspire to interfere, then there is a crime." Jake
Jake is repeating, what a number of legal experts have pointed out.
Is It A Crime?: Russian Election Meddling and Accomplice Liability Under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

Is that you, Donald?
Your reply, is just like what Donald J Trump and his legal team had to say.
But, as Jake pointed out,,,,:
"Conspiracy to interfere with the elections is indeed a crime.
If the Russians and the Trumpers colluded to conspire to interfere, then there is a crime." Jake
Jake is repeating, what a number of legal experts have pointed out.

The truth is often repeated....and Jake doesn't count...he has half of us Trump voters on ignore.....so he doesn't count nor do his misguided words and outdated opinions...

Those who voted for the idiot trump should start pressuring Mitch McConnell to confirm Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

The conservative justices can then bow to every whim of the idiot trump, rubber stamping every treasonous act he commits.

Putin will then control Russia and the U.S. That will make the idiot trump's fans believe they've won it all.

Sorry bout that,

1. Witch Hunt.
  2. That's all its ever been.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And your link to unbiased factual proof of that is...?

Because without it - then clearly your are just guessing and/or blindly believing what others tell you.

Forum List

Back