Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

LOLOL

Rising to 40%.
No, rising ABOVE 50% - better than Obama at the same period - No I won't post the graphic of it. I already did, you klutz.

And whatever the approval rate is, he is the POTUS, Hlllary isn't. :badgrin: Another conservative SCOTUS pick on the way.

:yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I love it when idiots launch into their “neener, neener” posts. It shows how much they regret the Trump Presidency. Other than “he’s not Hillary”, you’ve got nothing.

You’ve got an incompetent idiot in the White House who is destroying your economy with his phony trade war and your world standing. He’s helping Russia divide and destroy your nation and its integrity.

It’s all crashing down around you and you’re ever more loudly proclaiming “He’s not Hillary”. No, he’s a batshit crazy idiot in the pocket of the Russians.

The rest of the world is watching America destroy itself with hatred and animus. Weasels in a barrel.

But people are suffering and dying for your entertainment. When Trump is removed from office, your country has been so dimished by him, you may never recover.

Incompetent huh Comrade?

Which metric would you like to compare and contrast to your god emperor Obama?

So far, Trump is by FAR the most effective president economically, with a 3.2% GDP in his first year - Obama never broke 3% in 8 years. Lowest unemployment rates in history.

I oppose the tariffs, but I must admit that Trump has won concessions from the EU - I admit this because I am honest - you're not, but I am.

His foreign policy is nothing less than masterful. Now I suspect that taming North Korea and Iran is the opposite outcome that you seek, but for those who are not traitors seeking the destruction of America, this is more than any president has done since Reagan, with zero boots on the ground.

So, "incompetent," Comrade? That is quite the lie you are vomiting.
You’re as brain-dead as they come. :cuckoo:

“So far, Trump is by FAR the most effective president economically, with a 3.2% GDP in his first year”

Crazy conservative— Obama hit 4.5% real GDP growth in his first year. And Trump’s best in 2017 was 3.0%, not 3.2%.

“Obama never broke 3% in 8 years”

Obama actually broke 3% 12 times.

Q4-2009
Q2-2010
Q3-2010
Q4-2011
Q1-2012
Q1-2013
Q3-2013
Q4-2013
Q2-2014
Q3-2014
Q1-2015
Q2-2015

12/32 = 38%

Trump broke 3% twice so far...

Q2-2017
Q2-2018

2/6 = 33%

Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression and hit 3% growth or better during 38% of the quarters during his presidency; while Trump, who inherited a good economy, has achieved that only ⅓ of the quarters of his presidency (so far).

https://www.bea.gov/national/xlsx

Trump Paints Picture of 6% Growth, Passing Even the Rosiest Forecasts

Oh, okay.

GDP, Annual - Economic Data Series | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Wait, that says 2009 had an annual of 2.1% :dunno:

Guess you're just fucking lying.

Standard Disclaimer: You have to plug in numbers for Fred to work - stupid.
No, you dumbfuck, I’m not lying simply because you’re too retarded to know the difference between a quarterly figure and an annual one.

:cuckoo:

The Russian operation is the crime, fool.
The investigation is to identify the players.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

Like Soviet Spy John Brennan, Clapper is an agent of "Resist."

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

If you vomit up your usual stream of leftist bullshit, I'll ignore you.

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

^ QTARD

DERP

Do you want to defend your fellow Communist traitor, Clapper?

The only communist traiter in the group is your Ass Clown President, Donald Trump James Clapper National intelligence director working for several different administrations over the last 45 years is not one you're going to get away with calling a traitor, or forming conspiracy's around. IOW you're not going to smear this resume to support your Ass Clown.
James Clapper - Wikipedia

James Clapper has been a part at putting Traitors behind bars for the rest of their lives. Most notably: Robert Hanssen
Robert Hanssen - Wikipedia

And
Christopher John Boyce--(Falcon & the Snowman)
The Falcon and the Snowman - Wikipedia

So take your crayons, your coloring books and your conspiracy theories and go somewhere else. This isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

For those of you that are interested in looking at the evidence of Russian collusion within the Trump camp, click this link. Here you can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Click this link to see how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election.

To see what Trump has already given Vladimir Putin click this link.

They're all different posts on this board.

Last edited:
Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Like Soviet Spy John Brennan, Clapper is an agent of "Resist."

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

If you vomit up your usual stream of leftist bullshit, I'll ignore you.

^ QTARD

DERP

Do you want to defend your fellow Communist traitor, Clapper?

The only communist traiter in the group is your Ass Clown President, Donald Trump James Clapper National intelligence director working for several different administrations over the last 45 years is not one you're going to get away with calling a traitor, or forming conspiracy's around. IOW you're not going to smear this resume to support your Ass Clown.
James Clapper - Wikipedia

James Clapper has been a part at putting Traitors behind bars for the rest of their lives. Most notably: Robert Hanssen
Robert Hanssen - Wikipedia

And
Christopher John Boyce--(Falcon & the Snowman)
The Falcon and the Snowman - Wikipedia

So take your crayons, your coloring books and your conspiracy theories and go somewhere else. This isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

For those of you that are interested in looking at the evidence of Russian collusion within the Trump camp, click this link. Here you can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Click this link to see how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election.

To see what Trump has already given Vladimir Putin click this link.

They're all different posts on this board.

Not interested in the shit you vomit out from the Soros hate factory.

Come back when and if you can speak with your own mind or speak with your own voice, Commie fuck.

Forum List

Back