Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time

It is against the law to sell knock offs,yet none of Trump's vendors were arrested.
Why?
Um....DC is a liberal shithole city......
As opposed to many conservative shitholes? Yeah, most likely.
Like?
I don't know, name a few off the top of your head, basically just making fun of your ignorant partisan hackery, like when I make fun of edthecynic's ignorant partisan hackery, two peas on the opposite end of the pod....... :thup:
Your ignorance caught up to you....:lol:
Ignorance, your should be looking in a mirror when you say that. No, I'm a realist, I don't buy into political rhetoric from either side. :thup:

As for knock offs..... give me a break, show me where Trump patented his hats........
As filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on November 11, 2012, application TRMP 1207224 read:

MARK: MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN
APPLICANT: Donald J. Trump
ADDRESS: 725 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022
ENTITY: A United State citizen
Okay, well I guess the cops were busy with protestors that day......... Such is life.

Um....DC is a liberal shithole city......
Like?
I don't know, name a few off the top of your head, basically just making fun of your ignorant partisan hackery, like when I make fun of edthecynic's ignorant partisan hackery, two peas on the opposite end of the pod....... :thup:
Ignorance, your should be looking in a mirror when you say that. No, I'm a realist, I don't buy into political rhetoric from either side. :thup:
Neither do I....that's why I supported Trump...

Get your own 100% made in America.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

This liberal myth has been floating around since the campaign.
Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

So was it made in America?

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

She did not seem to mind.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

In his speech, Trump struck a fiery, protectionist tone.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."
As much as I dislike Trump, you're an idiot. The street vendors were selling these hats. Guess what, the street vendors are always there, they sell what they sell and none of any Presidential inauguration team or president has any control over it. These people are licensed by the city not by the inauguration team.

Thank you for that clarification, I suspect you're right. Otherwise, Trump has to either reprimand someone on his team or apologize for the oversight. I don't believe for a moment Trump would knowingly make such a glaringly embarrassing error.

On another note, seeing that police arrest a man for selling individual cigarettes outside a store, shouldn't there also be a crackdown on counterfeit items?
I seriously doubt any President would be that minutia detail oriented, they always tend to have bigger things on their plate.

Like?
Sure thing there Sparky. You forget, your posts are there for all to see....... :lol:

Sure thing there Sparky. You forget, your posts are there for all to see....... :lol:
Yep!!!! Let me know which ones are over your education level....

Again, you and that mirror should have a meeting........ :thup:

Well, get your fascist ass out from in front of it...:lol:

Thanks for proving my point....... :lmao:

Well if he can pull that off Weasel, I may take him seriously.. Right now we are getting slammed with chemicals in our baby food, dog food , materials, basically who knows what..
I seriously think the congress will not pass one law because too much money is being made by their corruption..
Part of what he wants to do is pass laws against former congress critters lobbying. They go to work for mega corporations and go see their good pals in government.

What I am saying is, like for instance ( and they all do it..)

Big Pharma Spends Millions on Political Contributions
Yes he knows and has come down heavy on it. Expect some reforms soon.

If he can stop that corruption I will be impressed...

But people like McConnell will stop Trump...100%

Look at who paid for his crooked campaign ( I hate McConnell)

..On the flip side, McConnell is quite productive if you’re willing to write him a fat check. One week after Amgen, a pharmaceutical multinational, hosted a fundraiser for McConnell in December of 2012, one of their lobbyists, who was in charge of monitoring the “fiscal cliff” negotiations, wrote a $3,000 check to McConnell’s campaign. By the time the negotiations were finished, McConnell had secured a $500 million Christmas present for Amgen that came directly out of Medicare. But even that wasn’t McConnell’s foulest moment of corruption.

FOCUS | Mitch McConnell Is the Cancer of the U.S. Senate
Start a thread on McConnell then.

Ok,

owebo, you still haven't a clue what fascism is. I dare you to give an academic review or definition to the definition of fascism in your own words.

owebo, you still haven't a clue what fascism is. I dare you to give an academic review or definition to the definition of fascism in your own words.
It's you.....

He can't. He is one of a very few that I have on ignore. His mental infection is dangerous to clear thinking people.

16195650_10154814052329985_2859980622861546874_n.jpg

It's you.....
In other words, you can not meet the very simple challenge. You use that word all the time for all kinds of reasons but can not explain in your own words what it means.
Annoying, misinformed and foolish is not a good way for you to go through life.

Get your own 100% made in America.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

This liberal myth has been floating around since the campaign.
Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

So was it made in America?

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

She did not seem to mind.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

In his speech, Trump struck a fiery, protectionist tone.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."
As much as I dislike Trump, you're an idiot. The street vendors were selling these hats. Guess what, the street vendors are always there, they sell what they sell and none of any Presidential inauguration team or president has any control over it. These people are licensed by the city not by the inauguration team.

Thank you for that clarification, I suspect you're right. Otherwise, Trump has to either reprimand someone on his team or apologize for the oversight. I don't believe for a moment Trump would knowingly make such a glaringly embarrassing error.

On another note, seeing that police arrest a man for selling individual cigarettes outside a store, shouldn't there also be a crackdown on counterfeit items?
A. The dead fat porker had 30 violations, warnings etc. The tax man sent the Police to stop him.

B. The Police were busy stopping lunatics in ski mask from destroying DC or killing others. They had no time to go make sure Van Trans' hat shop was legit. Everbody wants "it all", but someone else pay.

As for knock offs..... give me a break, show me where Trump patented his hats........
As filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on November 11, 2012, application TRMP 1207224 read:

MARK: MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN
APPLICANT: Donald J. Trump
ADDRESS: 725 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022
ENTITY: A United State citizen
The other question, I may have missed it. Did the knock offs say exactly the same thing in exactly the same way? That's how many of knock offs get around the patent. I can make a t-shirt of a hat with someone's patented logo or slogan as long as I make at least one change and it's legal.

Forum List

Back