Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time

Yep!!!! Let me know which ones are over your education level....
Again, you and that mirror should have a meeting........ :thup:
Well, get your fascist ass out from in front of it...:lol:
owebo, you still haven't a clue what fascism is. I dare you to give an academic review or definition to the definition of fascism in your own words.
It's you.....
In other words, you can not meet the very simple challenge. You use that word all the time for all kinds of reasons but can not explain in your own words what it means.
Annoying, misinformed and foolish is not a good way for you to go through life.
I distilled the meaning to its simplest essence and you still don't have the education level to understand.....

All the problems and issues going on in this nation and the world and they're worried about hats.

Really?

I bought golf and baseball caps by the case for years. They are either imprinted or embroidered here in the US. I'm not sure we can get the cheap mesh-back baseball cap production back, but the low-profile golf and wool caps we probably can. Retailers are making a killing on these products so returning their manufacture to the US shouldn't raise their cost to the end-buyer.

Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

This president lies. It is what he does. Stay tuned each day for the new lie(s) that he commits.

"During his inaugural address, President Donald Trump pledged that his administration will be guided by the rule buy American, but the Trump's own hats worn at the inauguration were made in China."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time: Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

View attachment 107805
Your lie is noted and refuted with
baseball caps made in America - Yahoo Search Results

Scroll down the list, loser.

Forum List

Back