Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

This president lies. It is what he does. Stay tuned each day for the new lie(s) that he commits.

"During his inaugural address, President Donald Trump pledged that his administration will be guided by the rule buy American, but the Trump's own hats worn at the inauguration were made in China."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time: Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

This president lies. It is what he does. Stay tuned each day for the new lie(s) that he commits.

"During his inaugural address, President Donald Trump pledged that his administration will be guided by the rule buy American, but the Trump's own hats worn at the inauguration were made in China."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time: Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

Hillary won't be jailed, the wall that Mexico will pay for is going to be a fence that US taxpayers pay for, tariffs on US companies that import from Mexico became million dollar handouts to Carrier for keeping just half the jobs in the US...this is just the beginning of this four year clusterfuck.

Hats like the type used by Trump have no manufactures in America. He was forced to accept the Chinese hats.
I'm only guessing, maybe there are some hat manufacturers in the USA.

I suspect he had nothing to do with the hats, but press on.

Really. So Trump is so out of touch with what is going on within his organization that he doesn't know that his hats are made in China?

I believe it. Pretty sure his OMB doesn't know what his HUD did on Friday. We are going to be in for one hell of a ride the next four years, if it even lasts that long.

Really. So Trump is so out of touch with what is going on within his organization that he doesn't know that his hats are made in China?

I believe it. Pretty sure his OMB doesn't know what his HUD did on Friday. We are going to be in for one hell of a ride the next four years, if it even lasts that long.

:cuckoo:

trump-buy-american.jpg

Their chicken was processed in China along with their plates , water , tablecloth's , Clothing...maybe not the Oscar le la Renta dress because I am sure it is not off the rack... ( which we probably paid for)
The tables and rain umbrellas...basically the only thing Not made in China is the Rain yesterday...:banana:

Just like every time one of his businesses fails we are told that Tramp had nothing to do with it, he only sold his worthless name.
When the real unemployment number increases, we will be told that the "jobs, jobs, jobs" president has nothing to do with jobs.

Their chicken was processed in China along with their plates , water , tablecloth's , Clothing...maybe not the Oscar le la Renta dress because I am sure it is not off the rack... ( which we probably paid for)
The tables and rain umbrellas...basically the only thing Not made in China is the Rain yesterday...:banana:
Thank God we can finally turn it around now.

Get your own 100% made in America.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

This liberal myth has been floating around since the campaign.
Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

So was it made in America?

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

She did not seem to mind.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

In his speech, Trump struck a fiery, protectionist tone.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Oh noes!!!! Now Trump will never be President....oh wait

Get your own 100% made in America.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

This liberal myth has been floating around since the campaign.
Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

So was it made in America?

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

She did not seem to mind.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

In his speech, Trump struck a fiery, protectionist tone.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."
LOL.

Buying knockoff hats for $20? A fool and their money are soon parted.

Oh well if they are buying knock off hats it's not Trump's fault any more than Coach is responsible for Chinese knock off handbags.

trump-buy-american.jpg

See? This is what he wishes to reverse! That is a good thing yes?

Forum List

Back