Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time

Their chicken was processed in China along with their plates , water , tablecloth's , Clothing...maybe not the Oscar le la Renta dress because I am sure it is not off the rack... ( which we probably paid for)
The tables and rain umbrellas...basically the only thing Not made in China is the Rain yesterday...:banana:
Thank God we can finally turn it around now.

Well if he can pull that off Weasel, I may take him seriously.. Right now we are getting slammed with chemicals in our baby food, dog food , materials, basically who knows what..
I seriously think the congress will not pass one law because too much money is being made by their corruption..

Get your own 100% made in America.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

This liberal myth has been floating around since the campaign.
Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

So was it made in America?

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

She did not seem to mind.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

In his speech, Trump struck a fiery, protectionist tone.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."
LOL.

Buying knockoff hats for $20? A fool and their money are soon parted.
Spending $30 for a made in China hat with a made in USA label sewn in is even more foolish.

Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

This president lies. It is what he does. Stay tuned each day for the new lie(s) that he commits.

"During his inaugural address, President Donald Trump pledged that his administration will be guided by the rule buy American, but the Trump's own hats worn at the inauguration were made in China."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time: Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China

Their chicken was processed in China along with their plates , water , tablecloth's , Clothing...maybe not the Oscar le la Renta dress because I am sure it is not off the rack... ( which we probably paid for)
The tables and rain umbrellas...basically the only thing Not made in China is the Rain yesterday...:banana:
See? This is what he wishes to reverse! That is a good thing yes?

Like I told Weasel, I think he intentions were good but I do think he will run into opposition on everything like Obama did..Too much money is being made for the Congressmen..

This president lies. It is what he does. Stay tuned each day for the new lie(s) that he commits.

"During his inaugural address, President Donald Trump pledged that his administration will be guided by the rule buy American, but the Trump's own hats worn at the inauguration were made in China."

trump-buy-american.jpg

Trump Breaks First Presidential Promise In Record Time: Hats At Inaugural Were Made In China
Dufus thinks Trump ran merchie stands at the event. What a dufus.

Well if he can pull that off Weasel, I may take him seriously.. Right now we are getting slammed with chemicals in our baby food, dog food , materials, basically who knows what..
I seriously think the congress will not pass one law because too much money is being made by their corruption..
So why didn't obama do something about it? Eight years.

President Donald Trump campaigned on a pledge of returning manufacturing jobs back to America, going so far as to publicly shame particular manufacturers that cut U.S. jobs or build facilities in other countries. The hypocrisy is mind blowing considering how many jobs Trump himself has outsourced. Today, it got even worse. During his inauguration speech Trump announced, “We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and Hire American,” to a crowd wearing special inaugural Make America Great Again Hats – made in China.

C2ojQ9eUcAA6xi4.jpg
C2ojRC0UAAAUEjm.jpg

Follow
Rep. Cheri Bustos

✔@RepCheri

GOP colleague let me see his Trump hat. It was made in China. Awkward given Trump's #BuyAmerican pledge. All talk no action? #Inauguration

1:18 PM - 20 Jan 2017
Representative Cheri Bustos (D-IL) tweeted out a picture of her colleague’s Trump baseball cap showing the ‘Made in China’ label sewn in. Trump continues to be all talk and no action, and he is already letting down the millions of Americans who put their hope in him, and the millions who were praying that his presidency would not be as horrible as they anticipated. Trump is morally bankrupt, manipulating the American people who want to see a better country for themselves and their children knowing the whole time that he personally will not make even the smallest sacrifices on their behalf.

We now have a president who has the audacity to promise he will buy and hire American while distributing hats from overseas, because he cannot face spending a few extra dollars to keep Americans employed. The hypocrisy and exploitation of the American people is outrageous. This is a bad omen of what is to come.

trump-buy-american.jpg

See? This is what he wishes to reverse! That is a good thing yes?

Like I told Weasel, I think he intentions were good but I do think he will run into opposition on everything like Obama did..Too much money is being made for the Congressmen..
I don't think obama tried or even cared, he was working hard for the illegals though, American's? Not so much.

>

Chy5878VEAE54KG.jpg

I wonder more if Trump was wearing one of the ties from his own collection.

The ones made in China.

>>>>

I'm not saying that none of Trump's caps were made in China and other countries; however, with the high demand for the caps, there probably are tons of counterfeits. There are lots of little screen printers shops that use cheap blank shirts and caps that often come from over seas that print stuff on them here in the USA.

Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat (100% USA Made) Red Hat Strap Back: Clothing

Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat.

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.

"I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"

Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.

"I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."

Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.

Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."

Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.

"From this moment on, it's going to be America First," he said. "We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American."
LOL.

Spending $30 for a made in China hat with a made in USA label sewn in is even more foolish.
When did that happen?

Part of what he wants to do is pass laws against former congress critters lobbying. They go to work for mega corporations and go see their good pals in government.

Oh well if they are buying knock off hats it's not Trump's fault any more than Coach is responsible for Chinese knock off handbags.
Even the token hats Tramp has made in the USA to cover his ass after it was exposed that his hats were made in China are made by FOREIGN workers!!!

Inside the Southern California factory that makes the Donald Trump hats

Donald Trump’s hats have quickly become a signature totem of the 2016 campaign, a kitsch magnet that serves ironic hipsters and sincere supporters alike. The red-and-white caps are emblazoned with the real estate mogul's oft-repeated slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

But look around the factory floor where these hats are being made by the thousands, and you’ll find faces that don’t seem to fit into Trump’s America.

Yolanda Melendrez is one of them. Melendrez, an immigrant from Mexico who was brought to the United States by her parents when she was a baby, has worked at the Carson-based Cali-Fame headwear company since 1991.

“When we first got the order [for the Trump hats], I said to myself, ‘Just wait until he sees who’s making his hats. We’re Latinos, we’re Mexicans, Salvadoreños.’”

Melendrez, 44, started out as a machine operator, stitching the seams of baseball caps. She now works as a lead on the floor, roaming as she checks on the flow of work, supervising other sewing machine operators and embroiders. She became a citizen when she was 20; her parents are permanent residents. Melendrez was 14 when she had her first child, and the job has helped her pay rent and put food on the table for her kids, she says.

750x422

Workers stitch together hats on the factory floor of Cali-Fame in Carson. (Luis Sinco / Los Angeles Times)

One recent Saturday at the Cali-Fame factory, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, dozens of employees, almost all of them Latino, were working away while machines whirred all around them.

I support Trump or any Democratically elected U.S president, but this is at least funny. Worse it is bad optics.

Part of what he wants to do is pass laws against former congress critters lobbying. They go to work for mega corporations and go see their good pals in government.

What I am saying is, like for instance ( and they all do it..)

Big Pharma Spends Millions on Political Contributions

Pharmaceutical and health product companies injected $51 million into the 2012 federal elections and nearly $32 million into the 2014 elections, according to the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP). The industry has already spent nearly $10 million on the 2016 elections and is expected to spend more,

How Much of Big Pharma's Massive Profits Are Used to Influence Politicians?

Chaffetz Uses House Chairmanship to Shield His Big Pharma Backers

The Senate launched a bipartisan investigation of Valeant, Turing and other drugmakers this week. But although the House Oversight Committee agreed unanimously to investigate prescription drug prices at the beginning of the year, Chaffetz has refused every request to compel documents, issue subpoenas or schedule hearings.

One recent Saturday at the Cali-Fame factory, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, dozens of employees, almost all of them Latino, were working away while machines whirred all around them.
You realize Trump has the hats made and doesn't make them himself? You've never run a business have you? If I ask my suppliers where they get their goods from what do you think the response would be? Do you go in Home Depot and demand they prove product origination?

What I am saying is, like for instance ( and they all do it..)

Big Pharma Spends Millions on Political Contributions
Yes he knows and has come down heavy on it. Expect some reforms soon.

LOL.

Stupid, lazy, and liberal is no way to go through life child....

Oh well if they are buying knock off hats it's not Trump's fault any more than Coach is responsible for Chinese knock off handbags.
Even the token hats Tramp has made in the USA to cover his ass after it was exposed that his hats were made in China are made by FOREIGN workers!!!

Inside the Southern California factory that makes the Donald Trump hats

Donald Trump’s hats have quickly become a signature totem of the 2016 campaign, a kitsch magnet that serves ironic hipsters and sincere supporters alike. The red-and-white caps are emblazoned with the real estate mogul's oft-repeated slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

But look around the factory floor where these hats are being made by the thousands, and you’ll find faces that don’t seem to fit into Trump’s America.

Yolanda Melendrez is one of them. Melendrez, an immigrant from Mexico who was brought to the United States by her parents when she was a baby, has worked at the Carson-based Cali-Fame headwear company since 1991.

“When we first got the order [for the Trump hats], I said to myself, ‘Just wait until he sees who’s making his hats. We’re Latinos, we’re Mexicans, Salvadoreños.’”

Melendrez, 44, started out as a machine operator, stitching the seams of baseball caps. She now works as a lead on the floor, roaming as she checks on the flow of work, supervising other sewing machine operators and embroiders. She became a citizen when she was 20; her parents are permanent residents. Melendrez was 14 when she had her first child, and the job has helped her pay rent and put food on the table for her kids, she says.

750x422

Workers stitch together hats on the factory floor of Cali-Fame in Carson. (Luis Sinco / Los Angeles Times)

You are a racist fuck.....

Forum List

Back