Trump Being Compared To Hitler

but we can say that hitlery killed four americans in Benghazi.

Sure you can, but can you say Bush killed nearly 3000 on 9-11-01 right here in the homeland?

Well, only a moroonie would believe either one!
nope, he had congress backing. that's on congress, which again puts all those numbers on Hitlery. nice try though.

What Congressional backing did President Bush have on 9-11-01 when terrorist launched their assault?

None.

Neither President Bush nor Sec. Clinton killed anyone.

They had plenty of warning for the attack at Benghazi and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing.

That's what killed those four men. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi.
If Bush took action to the August 6th memo, 9.11 could have been prevented. See how hindsight vidion works?
if clinton had taken care of them when he was in office, we wouldn't have had to bother with bush. see how that works? keeps coming back to hitlery.

Sure you can, but can you say Bush killed nearly 3000 on 9-11-01 right here in the homeland?

nope, he had congress backing. that's on congress, which again puts all those numbers on Hitlery. nice try though.

What Congressional backing did President Bush have on 9-11-01 when terrorist launched their assault?

None.

well to put it on one is putting it on all.

Benghazi however is all clinton. sorry boo boo,

None.

They had plenty of warning for the attack at Benghazi and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing.

That's what killed those four men. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi.
If Bush took action to the August 6th memo, 9.11 could have been prevented. See how hindsight vidion works?

Since 9-11 was planned on Clinton's watch you should address your remarks to him.

They had vague warnings about an attack on us. No time, no place.

Unlike Benghazi where they knew exactly where the attack would be.

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

The 'Hitlery' Clinton people have insisted that the Nazis be a part of the conversation, so we oblige them.
heary ya go. fits right in with your baby butchering business. Ironically was in UKdailymail today.
Auschwitz Angel of Death's gruesome experiments discovered in Munich

As soon as you say 'baby butchering' you have lowered your IQ into the two digit region, if it wasn't there already.
Just goes to show that a brilliant person such as yourself is willing to share the internet with a dumb son of a bitch such as myself. I bet you're the Wilder Smith of your circle.

None.

After how many investigations and all you can do is lie about the facts.

Benghazi: CIA detected no ‘credible threat’ before terror attacks

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-no-credible-threat-of-terrorist-attack-in-us

Defense: No 'credible' threat to Benghazi

I wonder if the GOP would be up for releasing all of President Bushes PDB throughout the summer of 2001?

To many in the alt-right, the comparison to Hitler is Trump's main selling point

And the fear of others who are not a bunch of stupid rednecks.

donald-trump-french-political-cartoon_401x209.gif

But this one made me laugh!

trump-hitler.jpg

None.

if clinton had taken care of them when he was in office, we wouldn't have had to bother with bush. see how that works? keeps coming back to hitlery.
Try not to be so stupid. Clinton was attacked by the right as being devious when he proposed creating a domestic counter-terrorist group to prevent an attack like 9.11.

None.

DHS chief: No credible threat of terrorist attack in US

I wonder if the GOP would be up for releasing all of President Bushes PDB throughout the summer of 2001?

Unlike you I don't need an investigation to know incompetence when I see it.

If Hitlery and her State Department had gotten off its fat lazy ass and either beefed up security or pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi.

None.

Try not to be so stupid. Clinton was attacked by the right as being devious when he proposed creating a domestic counter-terrorist group to prevent an attack like 9.11.

He was attacked as being a jackbooted thug for wanting to step up investigations of domestic terrorist threats AFTER the Oklahoma City bombing.

None.

If Hitlery and her State Department had gotten off its fat lazy ass and either beefed up security or pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi.

I understand you're a partisan hack, so of course it's in your nature to denigrate the other side to the utmost of your ability. The ends always justifies the means with your type doesn't it?

None.

He was attacked as being a jackbooted thug for wanting to step up investigations of domestic terrorist threats AFTER the Oklahoma City bombing.
actually it was after the attempted bombing at the twin towers in the garage. All was known and something was expected and nothing ever came to be. Like the US destroyer that was bombed in port. nothing done. no retaliation. zip. all Clinton bubba. All clinton all day.

None.

I understand you're a partisan hack, so of course it's in your nature to denigrate the other side to the utmost of your ability. The ends always justifies the means with your type doesn't it?
I love it when a lefty defines himself. Thanks for letting us know you are a partisan hack. :2up:

actually it was after the attempted bombing at the twin towers in the garage. All was known and something was expected and nothing ever came to be. Like the US destroyer that was bombed in port. nothing done. no retaliation. zip. all Clinton bubba. All clinton all day.

You're ignorant of the facts. Clinton wanted to look into rightwing militias, since McVeigh had associations with them, and rightwing special interests including the NRA threw a fit.

None.

I love it when a lefty defines himself. Thanks for letting us know you are a partisan hack. :2up:

Did you ever answer the question about the congressional authority you claimed Bush had on 9-11-01?

Did you ever answer the question about the congressional authority you claimed Bush had on 9-11-01?
did you ever produce the evidence that Bush did?

You're ignorant of the facts. Clinton wanted to look into rightwing militias, since McVeigh had associations with them, and rightwing special interests including the NRA threw a fit.

The ACLU teamed up the the GOP to block the strict measures President Clinton wanted. Some of the same measures instituted after the 9-11 attacks......

None.

I understand you are a partisan sheep, and of course you have no common sense.

The end always justifies the means with your type doesn't it.

Idiot.

did you ever produce the evidence that Bush did?

Since I never claimed he had any, I think it's up to you, it's your claim after all.......

Forum List

Back