TRUMP! Because it might be the only way to get things done...gd Pubs.

Link? Funny how you alone believe that.

Unlike you, I actually talk to my congresscritters and don't rely exclusively on leftist media.
Link to anything like that? lol. You rely on FoxRushWHATEVER and lying bought off Pubs then...

Fuck off and die asshole, why do you not address what I actually said? Oh right, you got nothing real to counter what I said.

Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Now, prove me wrong or shut the fuck up.

Unlike you, I actually talk to my congresscritters and don't rely exclusively on leftist media.
Link to anything like that? lol. You rely on FoxRushWHATEVER and lying bought off Pubs then...

Fuck off and die asshole, why do you not address what I actually said? Oh right, you got nothing real to counter what I said.

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Obviously it doesn't qualify, or it wouldn't have passed the Senate and have gone to the House. Where it would pass if Boehner allowed a vote. You have no evidence that it does qualify. lol

Obviously it doesn't qualify, or it wouldn't have passed the Senate and have gone to the House. Where it would pass if Boehner allowed a vote. You have no evidence that it does qualify. lol

Yes or no answer. Did the bill contain fines, fees and taxes the illegals would have to pay?

You support amnesty, in other words.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.
Clever and brilliant. lol. Your plan is impossible, unconstitutional hateful racist idiocy.

And irresponsible. They do not even have a plan or lousy logistics how to get this done. I've said that many times. Ignorance is temporary but stupidity is permanent.

First FrankoHFW says we have an impossible plan, and then you say we have no plan. Which is it?

Coming up with all the exact details isn't my job or even a candidate's job because he doesn't know what resources he has available until he gets into office. All we need to know is that someone is willing to try, and that traitors like you will do everything possible to prevent it.

One thing we know is that no Democrat will lift a finger to control the border or deport illegals. Just the opposite is the case. They are doing everything possible to open the floodgates. You're participating in that effort.

Franco said YOU YOU do not have any plan.
I said YOU YOU do not have any plan. Not we. Let me refresh your memory. I never said open the door for flood gates. I said Secure the border. Get that in your mind so you nor I will not keep repeating this stupid gate.
If you want people to believe your candidate. PLEASE give us some reasonable, logistics, constitutional, humane, realistic and responsible way of accomplishing your goal. Not just keep blanketly saying, Deport them all because that is all what I'm hearing.
Let me repeat again. There are no such thing as self deportation. None.
Let me give you an example and you can Google it. There are 39,000 Chinese citizens that federal govt. trying to deport this is after court legal process. They were quarantined but Chinese government doesn't want them. Benefits and jobs are all cut off. We released them to public. They did not self deport.
Chinese president Xi will be here this month. First stop at Seattle visit Boeing and Microsoft then to White House to discuss these Chinese citizens that we are trying to deport.
I'm for the Schumer/lindsay Graham Bill with a good SS ID card, so you are misguided.

In other words, you're for amnesty and for doing nothing about sealing the border.

ACTUALLY, we support the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill that Boehner has blocked by himself for 2 years, and you ignorant dupes haven't heard of lol.

Clever and brilliant. lol. Your plan is impossible, unconstitutional hateful racist idiocy.

And irresponsible. They do not even have a plan or lousy logistics how to get this done. I've said that many times. Ignorance is temporary but stupidity is permanent.

First FrankoHFW says we have an impossible plan, and then you say we have no plan. Which is it?

Coming up with all the exact details isn't my job or even a candidate's job because he doesn't know what resources he has available until he gets into office. All we need to know is that someone is willing to try, and that traitors like you will do everything possible to prevent it.

One thing we know is that no Democrat will lift a finger to control the border or deport illegals. Just the opposite is the case. They are doing everything possible to open the floodgates. You're participating in that effort.
Absolute ignorant idiocy. We have a plan that will work and isn't racist drivel. Pass the GD bill with good SS ID card. Stop minors from drinking too...

Your "plan" is a joke. It's amnesty combined with doing nothing about sealing the border.

ACTUALLY, we support the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill that Boehner has blocked by himself for 2 years, and you ignorant dupes haven't heard of lol.

Franco said YOU YOU do not have any plan.
I said YOU YOU do not have any plan. Not we. Let me refresh your memory. I never said open the door for flood gates. I said Secure the border. Get that in your mind so you nor I will not keep repeating this stupid gate.
If you want people to believe your candidate. PLEASE give us some reasonable, logistics, constitutional, humane, realistic and responsible way of accomplishing your goal. Not just keep blanketly saying, Deport them all because that is all what I'm hearing.
Let me repeat again. There are no such thing as self deportation. None.
Let me give you an example and you can Google it. There are 39,000 Chinese citizens that federal govt. trying to deport this is after court legal process. They were quarantined but Chinese government doesn't want them. Benefits and jobs are all cut off. We released them to public. They did not self deport.
Chinese president Xi will be here this month. First stop at Seattle visit Boeing and Microsoft then to White House to discuss these Chinese citizens that we are trying to deport.

There won't be self deportation until the other kind of deportation begins in earnest. I've posted extensive details about sealing the border, including the cost, so your claim is total horse piss. The details of how deportations are accomplished isn't important, as long as the government starts doing it in earnest. Hire more judges, hire more immigration against. Do whatever it takes, but just start deporting illegals at the fast pace possible.

Of course, that's exactly what you don't want, which is why you constantly make excuses for doing nothing.

They are gassing Syrian "immigrants" in Europe and the idiot left wing Americans wouldn't even be talking about illegal immigration if it wasn't for Donald Trump.

Even if it was impossible, there's no harm in trying. Those who insist we shouldn't even try are just open-borders assholes. Their support for controlling illegal immigration is purely for public relations purposes. What they actually propose to solve the problem is indistinguishable from doing nothing.
Plenty of harm. And show me ANYONE for open borders, hater dupe.

Even if it was impossible, there's no harm in trying. Those who insist we shouldn't even try are just open-borders assholes. Their support for controlling illegal immigration is purely for public relations purposes. What they actually propose to solve the problem is indistinguishable from doing nothing.
Very cryptic indeed. ??

The fact remains that deporting the many worthy illegals that were basically invited here by Pubs refusal of a good SS ID card, and the many with children who are citizens, would be economically destructive and inhumane, racist and un-American. Pass the gd bill and stop further illegal immigration in its tracks, and make it easier to find the unworthy criminal element and deport them.

No, you don't, and, no, the bill is not unconstitutional. The Senate may propose bills.

OKTexas, you are not an expert on anything.

I'm usually in their offices every other week, it's just down the street from the VA clinic I go to.

Yes or no question: Did the bill contain fees, fines and taxes the illegals must pay to gain legal status?

Very cryptic indeed. ??

The fact remains that deporting the many worthy illegals that were basically invited here by Pubs refusal of a good SS ID card, and the many with children who are citizens, would be economically destructive and inhumane, racist and un-American. Pass the gd bill and stop further illegal immigration in its tracks, and make it easier to find the unworthy criminal element and deport them.

The bill does nothing to prevent further illegal immigration. Also, if these Hispanics were known to vote Republican if given a chance, DumBama would be shipping them out busload by busload for the last seven years. But the truth is they generally vote Democrat which is why liberals are trying to protect them.

We know who is selling out America, and I hope many others learn as well......at least by the next presidential election.

Very cryptic indeed. ??

The bill does nothing to prevent further illegal immigration. Also, if these Hispanics were known to vote Republican if given a chance, DumBama would be shipping them out busload by busload for the last seven years. But the truth is they generally vote Democrat which is why liberals are trying to protect them.

We know who is selling out America, and I hope many others learn as well......at least by the next presidential election.
Because they took out the SS ID card because Pubs wouldn't do it. Then Lindsay stopped supporting HIS bill, because Pubs aren't allowed to do anything constructive.

Very cryptic indeed. ??

Because they took out the SS ID card because Pubs wouldn't do it. Then Lindsay stopped supporting HIS bill, because Pubs aren't allowed to do anything constructive.

There is nothing constructive about surrendering to law breakers. Surrendering to law breakers is a sign of weakness and bad leadership. Surrendering to law breakers is a sign of failure.

Now Democrats across states and cities are issuing drivers licenses to illegals so they have a better chance at voting illegally. Don't be so myopic. Learn the real reason Democrats are so behind illegals staying in this country.

Very cryptic indeed. ??

There is nothing constructive about surrendering to law breakers. Surrendering to law breakers is a sign of weakness and bad leadership. Surrendering to law breakers is a sign of failure.

Now Democrats across states and cities are issuing drivers licenses to illegals so they have a better chance at voting illegally. Don't be so myopic. Learn the real reason Democrats are so behind illegals staying in this country.
Justice, humanity, intelligence? They were basically INVITED here by Pub policy, and the only time it comes up is in a Pub depression or near election time as a Pub wedge issue to get their haters in line. Then they go back to enjoying bullying their gardeners, cheap labor, and maids.

No, you don't, and, no, the bill is not unconstitutional. The Senate may propose bills.

I'm usually in their offices every other week, it's just down the street from the VA clinic I go to.

Yes or no question: Did the bill contain fees, fines and taxes the illegals must pay to gain legal status?
So you talk to their staff. Good for you.

The monies charged are not taxes, thus they are subject to the House. They are self funding fees that relieve you the tax payer of paying for the operation. But if they were taxes, then the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

If no other questions, then go to bed.

"The bill does nothing to prevent further illegal immigration. Also, if these Hispanics were known to vote Republican if given a chance, DumBama would be shipping them out busload by busload for the last seven years. But the truth is they generally vote Democrat which is why liberals are trying to protect them.

We know who is selling out America, and I hope many others learn as well......at least by the next presidential election."

Illegals don't vote.

The monies charged are not taxes, thus they are subject to the House. They are self funding fees that relieve you the tax payer of paying for the operation. But if they were taxes, then the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

They still raise revenue and must originate in the House per Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1. which doesn't differentiate between taxes, fees, fines, tariffs on any other types of revenue.

They still raise revenue and must originate in the House per Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1. which doesn't differentiate between taxes, fees, fines, tariffs on any other types of revenue.
You were answered. One, there is no bill for raising money. Two, if there was, the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills."

Forum List

Back