Trump beats Obama again...

Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders

He is blowing away Obama's record for EOs...

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
Other presidents besides Trump issued more EO's than Obama but no one complained until Obama.
Obama was an extremist.

Obama was an extremist.

Obama, like much of the left, is fundamentally a fascist. Fascism entails the rejection of the free market in favor of a government-managed economy and also entails virtual worship of the party/government, which is evident by leftists on this forum. They worship Obama, Hillary, Nancy, Chuck and the Democratic Party.

Lol poor Obama .. such a joke he’s turned in to.. hope he likes jail

I'm far from a Trump worshiper, but it's clear that the Democratic Congress has ZERO intention of working with Trump to improve the lives of average Americans, which is obviously fine with you. You don't care about average Americans. You care about the Democratic Party.

I do not care about the Democratic Party nor do I care about the Republican Party, I despise both of them because they are basically the same party minus a couple social issues.

You did not care when the Republican Congress has ZERO intention of working with Obama...but it is wrong for the Dems to do it.

This is the problem with this country, both sides give their party a free pass for doing the exact same thing they lose their minds about in the other party.

Lol poor Obama .. such a joke he’s turned in to.. hope he likes jail

This is what you should do while you wait for that to happen...

dcbwh6z-cf115ced-206c-43dc-80f7-9c43de797e87.jpg

Yeah repubs told me for 8 years how bad ruling by executive order is. I agreed with them. What are those same repubs saying now?

What legislation has Congress passed that has been beneficial to the average American? Trump is trying to get things done for the betterment of the American people. I commend him for his efforts and the positive results that he has produced.
Really, when was the last time Trump submitted a bill to congress?

Yeah repubs told me for 8 years how bad ruling by executive order is. I agreed with them. What are those same repubs saying now?
These create jobs
Yeah another issue the repubs did a full turn on. Just like being fiscally responsible and remember how bad all that Obama travel was? Now trump is doing rallies constantly and repubs say it's great now. I sure hate partisans.

What legislation has Congress passed that has been beneficial to the average American? Trump is trying to get things done for the betterment of the American people. I commend him for his efforts and the positive results that he has produced.

Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us

Browse U.S. Legislative Information - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

House
Senate
House and Senate
Actions and Cosponsors by Date

List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

not many

Forum List

Back