Trump baits a trap for Biden

They do it a lot.. what’s your point?
and you believe them now, why?
Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
I believe that the media is accurate in their depiction of Trump's rhetoric and shenanigans. He is untruthful, 'dishonorable in thought and deed', and a grifter.
TDS makes you believe some of the wildest shit
Ain't that right A Dam shit show Schiff
It is you who believe the wild shit thrown at you by your president.
Says the one who ate the shit Schiff fed to the country. LOL
You are ignorant and an imbecile. Grow up and try to pull your pants up over the crack of yer ass.
Dude, you are 60 digits below a moron
You believed all the shit the democrats pushed Russia Russia Russia
Had did that Shiff pile of shit Sandwich taste to you?
DUMBASS

Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
Political ads usually dictates the position of a candidate
Let me know when you see a Tump political ad stating Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Trump never said that Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Notice how all the political attack ads the Trump team have released about the defund movement don’t directly state it is Biden’s position. They just try and tie it to him with tricky wording. “Biden supporters want to defund the police” crap like that. It’s not intelligent, it’s not accurate and it’s not honest
Yes Biden said he the Police Are the enemy and they should be defunded. As the Trump ads show
Biden never said that. The Trump Ads that you saw are lies
yes Biden did say it why you continue to lie is not surprising even after the video was posted

Biden said police become the enemy when they use military equipment in a way that is like the military invading a neighborhood.

"Surplus military equipment for law enforcement — they don't need that. The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood; it's like the military invading. They don't know anybody; they become the enemy, they’re supposed to be protecting these people."
Why do they become the enemy doing their job when called for help?

Depends on which neighborhood they go rolling into and why.
That's irrelevant when they are called to do their job they are their because someone needed them and Biden and you considers them the enemy
Do the cops a favor and never ask for help blind piece of shit

It not irrelevant. The animosity between certain neighborhoods and the police is the problem. Police learn to have a different attitude when called to some neighborhoods because those neighborhoods have learned a deep seated suspicion of the police. If the idea is to ease the tension and the suspicion, arming the police from the military surplus store is not such a good idea.

Let me know when you see a Tump political ad stating Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Trump absolutely said the Biden wanted to defund and abolish the police. He did it on video while being interviewed by Chris Wallace. Wallace called him on the falsity. Trump told his aids to bring the charter in where he claimed it was... and shocking... he couldn’t find where it called to defund and abolish the police. He got caught in a lie. Plain and simple.

I do not expect these TDS Trump Denial Sympathizers or Trump Deranged Sympathizers will even accept straight facts and reality. Maybe their brains and the ears are deflecting and selectively what they want to digest.

Give them a test.... Ghislane Maxwell this woman is in jail no bail for recruiting underage girls to have sex for Epstein. A 100% real pedophile.... Trump said “I wish her well”.

I can guarantee you 100% most of them will try deny Trump did not say that.

Trump absolutely said the Biden wanted to defund and abolish the police. He did it on video while being interviewed by Chris Wallace. Wallace called him on the falsity. Trump told his aids to bring the charter in where he claimed it was... and shocking... he couldn’t find where it called to defund and abolish the police. He got caught in a lie. Plain and simple.

I do not expect these TDS Trump Denial Sympathizers or Trump Deranged Sympathizers will even accept straight facts and reality. Maybe their brains and the ears are deflecting and selectively what they want to digest.

Give them a test.... Ghislane Maxwell this woman is in jail no bail for recruiting underage girls to have sex for Epstein. A 100% real pedophile.... Trump said “I wish her well”.

In reality it was a farewell message and warning from her Sugar Daddy "Trumpybear".

"I wish you well!" (Wink, wink)

Then he put a hit out on her. She has too much damning information. Why do you think she was in hiding?

I believe that the media is accurate in their depiction of Trump's rhetoric and shenanigans. He is untruthful, 'dishonorable in thought and deed', and a grifter.
You are ignorant and an imbecile. Grow up and try to pull your pants up over the crack of yer ass.
DUMBASS

Of course Democrats are against Russia. Are you a Russian supporter?
Russia Russia Russia....... US intelligence have proof that they are hacking the Coronavirus research vaccine. They are also AGAIN interfering with the 2020 presidential election. Multiple times Russian fighter jets and bombers are caught off the Alaskan Coast. They are also harassing US ships and planes out there in the international waters. THIS MORON, WEAKLING,PUSSY TRAITOR US PRESIDENT HAS NOT SAID A SINGLE WORDS AGAINST PUTIN.

President Biden issued a strong warning against Putin. That’s a sign of a true leader of a powerful country. GO BIDEN America needs you very badly.

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday issued a stern warning against foreign interference in U.S. elections, singling out Russia and promising swift retaliation against any nation that attempts to meddle in the American democratic process.

In reality it was a farewell message and warning from her Sugar Daddy "Trumpybear".

Then he put a hit out on her. She has too much damning information. Why do you think she was in hiding?

Sadly and shockingly why in the hell a president would say something so stupid like that. I’m almost positive he has double digit IQ or mentally damaged according to his niece Mary Trump.

Sadly and shockingly why in the hell a president would say something so stupid like that. I’m almost positive he has double digit IQ or mentally damaged according to his niece Mary Trump.
because Biden said the police are the enemy and they should be defunded

DUMBASS

Russia Russia Russia....... US intelligence have proof that they are hacking the Coronavirus research vaccine. They are also AGAIN interfering with the 2020 presidential election. Multiple times Russian fighter jets and bombers are caught off the Alaskan Coast. They are also harassing US ships and planes out there in the international waters. THIS MORON, WEAKLING,PUSSY TRAITOR US PRESIDENT HAS NOT SAID A SINGLE WORDS AGAINST PUTIN.

President Biden issued a strong warning against Putin. That’s a sign of a true leader of a powerful country. GO BIDEN America needs you very badly.

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday issued a stern warning against foreign interference in U.S. elections, singling out Russia and promising swift retaliation against any nation that attempts to meddle in the American democratic process.
Biden can issue anything he wants he has no authority to support that issue
Furthermore, the Steele dossier was foreign interference in our election in 2016

cupcake TDS is all on you leftists you can't swing it any other way
You can't explain the derangement of leftists since the election of President Donald Trump

American Thinker

Trump baits a trap for Biden
By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: Incidentally, I took the test too when I heard that you passed it.
TRUMP: Yeah, how did you do?
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: No, no, no. . . .
TRUMP: You see, that's all misrepresentation.
WALLACE: Well, that's what it was on the web.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
WALLACE: Well, one of them was count back from 100 by seven.
TRUMP: Let me tell you. . . .
WALLACE: Ninety-three.
TRUMP: ... you couldn't answer -- you couldn't answer many of the questions.
WALLACE: Ok, what's the question?
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.
WALLACE: OK.
TRUMP: OK. And I answered all 35 questions correctly.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Yep.

Jo

DUMBASS

Biden can issue anything he wants he has no authority to support that issue
Furthermore, the Steele dossier was foreign interference in our election in 2016
He will have that authority if elected. And no, it was not foreign interference in our election because it is a written document and not an action.

Forum List

Back