Trump baits a trap for Biden

They do it a lot.. what’s your point?
and you believe them now, why?
Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
Political ads usually dictates the position of a candidate
Let me know when you see a Tump political ad stating Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Trump never said that Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Notice how all the political attack ads the Trump team have released about the defund movement don’t directly state it is Biden’s position. They just try and tie it to him with tricky wording. “Biden supporters want to defund the police” crap like that. It’s not intelligent, it’s not accurate and it’s not honest
Yes Biden said he the Police Are the enemy and they should be defunded. As the Trump ads show
Biden never said that. The Trump Ads that you saw are lies
yes Biden did say it why you continue to lie is not surprising even after the video was posted

Biden said police become the enemy when they use military equipment in a way that is like the military invading a neighborhood.

"Surplus military equipment for law enforcement — they don't need that. The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood; it's like the military invading. They don't know anybody; they become the enemy, they’re supposed to be protecting these people."
Why do they become the enemy doing their job when called for help?

Depends on which neighborhood they go rolling into and why.

Nothing I’ve said has anything to do with blindly believing the media. I’m just as much a skeptic as anybody.
I believe that the media is accurate in their depiction of Trump's rhetoric and shenanigans. He is untruthful, 'dishonorable in thought and deed', and a grifter.
TDS makes you believe some of the wildest shit
Ain't that right A Dam shit show Schiff
It is you who believe the wild shit thrown at you by your president.
Says the one who ate the shit Schiff fed to the country. LOL
You are ignorant and an imbecile. Grow up and try to pull your pants up over the crack of yer ass.

Let me know when you see a Tump political ad stating Biden said he wants to abolish the police
Trump absolutely said the Biden wanted to defund and abolish the police. He did it on video while being interviewed by Chris Wallace. Wallace called him on the falsity. Trump told his aids to bring the charter in where he claimed it was... and shocking... he couldn’t find where it called to defund and abolish the police. He got caught in a lie. Plain and simple.
Show the Trump campaign ad or you and mainstream media are lying
Haha. I point to an interview showing Trumps actual words and your response to claim that if I can’t show that same message in a campaign political ad then I’m lying?!

Are you shitting me? I had no idea that I was dealing with such an imbecile... what a waste of my time
Wad you expect, intelligent responses?

Trump will continue to accuse Biden until Biden is forced to very publicly deny it and lose the support of the defund police loons. That's politics folks :muahaha:
Is the public really going to be impressed by Trump’s ability to identify an elephant on a cognitive test?

The public is impressed by Trump's ability to make billions of dollars, buy is own jet, helicopter, and golf courses. Come here you poor snowflake :itsok:

And yet instead of that, he's telling Chris Wallace that he could never count backwards by 7 like he can.

No president has ever counted backwards by 7 like Trump.

Simply astonishing.

We get that type of bold bravado smack talk makes stuck up snob leftists uncomfortable.

That's Trump's bravado?

He's trying to impress us with his ability to identify zoo animals. He's bragging about having the same level of intelligence a two year old.
You do understand it wasn't an IQ test, right? And if you do, why are you carrying on like it was?
Trump is the one that was carrying on like it was and I’m making fun of him for doing so.
And your response illustrates why it's useless to ever give liberals what they claim they want, because it simply doesn't matter.

Trump will continue to accuse Biden until Biden is forced to very publicly deny it and lose the support of the defund police loons. That's politics folks :muahaha:
Is the public really going to be impressed by Trump’s ability to identify an elephant on a cognitive test?

The public is impressed by Trump's ability to make billions of dollars, buy is own jet, helicopter, and golf courses. Come here you poor snowflake :itsok:

And yet instead of that, he's telling Chris Wallace that he could never count backwards by 7 like he can.

Simply astonishing.

We get that type of bold bravado smack talk makes stuck up snob leftists uncomfortable.

That's Trump's bravado?

He's trying to impress us with his ability to identify zoo animals. He's bragging about having the same level of intelligence a two year old.
You do understand it wasn't an IQ test, right? And if you do, why are you carrying on like it was?
Trump is the one that was carrying on like it was and I’m making fun of him for doing so.
And your response illustrates why it's useless to ever give liberals what they claim they want, because it simply doesn't matter.
What do you mean? I’m just making fun of Trump’s bragging about how he passed a cognitive test.

Trump absolutely said the Biden wanted to defund and abolish the police. He did it on video while being interviewed by Chris Wallace. Wallace called him on the falsity. Trump told his aids to bring the charter in where he claimed it was... and shocking... he couldn’t find where it called to defund and abolish the police. He got caught in a lie. Plain and simple.
Haha. I point to an interview showing Trumps actual words and your response to claim that if I can’t show that same message in a campaign political ad then I’m lying?!

Are you shitting me? I had no idea that I was dealing with such an imbecile... what a waste of my time
priceless.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

What do you mean? I’m just making fun of Trump’s bragging about how he passed a cognitive test.
The usual suspects have been whining for years that TRUMP! has cognitive problems. He demonstrates that he doesn't. Does that resolve the issue for the usual suspects? Nope, not even close. They just circle the wagons and holler all the more. So, my point is, it doesn't pay to try to counter anything the usual suspects say, because it simply doesn't matter.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

The usual suspects have been whining for years that TRUMP! has cognitive problems. He demonstrates that he doesn't. Does that resolve the issue for the usual suspects? Nope, not even close. They just circle the wagons and holler all the more. So, my point is, it doesn't pay to try to counter anything the usual suspects say, because it simply doesn't matter.

Trump brought it on himself by trying to impress everyone with his ability to recall three words in order after 15 minutes.

Are we supposed to believe that no one else can do that? Obviously not.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

Trump brought it on himself by trying to impress everyone with his ability to recall three words in order after 15 minutes.

What's odd is bragging about it. No one knows what test it was. Internists have tests that we can request at our "check ups" that will document any deterioration in cognitive ability to answer a series of simple questions . Trump has repeatedly accused Biden of senility, without evidence. Who knows.

What Trump's been accused of, for years and accurately, is his unwillingness to accept proven facts. The Central Park 5 were innocent. Trump did break the law in housing discrimination. Obama is a citizen. The virus is NOT going to disappear.

Watching him lurch around apparently in confusion, alone, at the podium in his corvid presser is not something that should give anyone comfort.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

IOW, he passes a cognitive ability test, which the usual suspects whined for years he could not do, and your reaction, as I pointed out, is exactly why it doesn't pay to give the usual suspects what they claim they want. It just doesn't matter. He could haul out any kind of proof they demanded and they would still say the same things.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

IOW, he passes a cognitive ability test, which the usual suspects whined for years he could not do, and your reaction, as I pointed out, is exactly why it doesn't pay to give the usual suspects what they claim they want. It just doesn't matter. He could haul out any kind of proof they demanded and they would still say the same things.
Why do you keep ignoring Trump’s ridiculous statements about the test?

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

Because I wasn't commenting on what Trump said. I was commenting on the obvious from the usual suspects that demonstrate how useless it is to prove anything to them. TRUMP! could quote Quid Pro Joe word for word and the usual suspects (by now, you know who you are) would say it was the most ridiculous thing they ever heard (or, as the case may be with some of Joe's quotes, the most racist).

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

Because I wasn't commenting on what Trump said. I was commenting on the obvious from the usual suspects that demonstrate how useless it is to prove anything to them. TRUMP! could quote Quid Pro Joe word for word and the usual suspects (by now, you know who you are) would say it was the most ridiculous thing they ever heard (or, as the case may be with some of Joe's quotes, the most racist).
Well I was commenting on what Trump so you’re reply to me is a nonsequitor.

Simply astonishing.

That's Trump's bravado?

Well I was commenting on what Trump so you’re reply to me is a nonsequitor.
Which you delved into.

Which you delved into.

This was your first comment to me.

So you actually delved into what I was talking about. I wasn’t carrying on like it was an IQ test. Trump was. That opens him up to ridicule.

Notice how all the political attack ads the Trump team have released about the defund movement don’t directly state it is Biden’s position. They just try and tie it to him with tricky wording. “Biden supporters want to defund the police” crap like that. It’s not intelligent, it’s not accurate and it’s not honest
Yes Biden said he the Police Are the enemy and they should be defunded. As the Trump ads show
Biden never said that. The Trump Ads that you saw are lies
yes Biden did say it why you continue to lie is not surprising even after the video was posted

Biden said police become the enemy when they use military equipment in a way that is like the military invading a neighborhood.

"Surplus military equipment for law enforcement — they don't need that. The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood; it's like the military invading. They don't know anybody; they become the enemy, they’re supposed to be protecting these people."
Why do they become the enemy doing their job when called for help?

Depends on which neighborhood they go rolling into and why.
That's irrelevant when they are called to do their job they are their because someone needed them and Biden and you considers them the enemy
Do the cops a favor and never ask for help blind piece of shit

priceless.
There is no intelligence in a leftists

Which you delved into.

So you actually delved into what I was talking about. I wasn’t carrying on like it was an IQ test. Trump was. That opens him up to ridicule.
Meh, I'm not the topic. You were carrying on like it was an IQ test and I asked you why. It's really very simple.

You wouldn't know intelligent if you had a map with GPS AND Da Vinci TO ASSIST YOU.

Which you delved into.

Meh, I'm not the topic. You were carrying on like it was an IQ test and I asked you why. It's really very simple.
And I said why. Because Trump is and I thought it was funny. But you don’t want to acknowledge that as an adequate reason because you wanted something to whine about.

Forum List

Back