Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
American Thinker

Trump baits a trap for Biden
By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: Incidentally, I took the test too when I heard that you passed it.
TRUMP: Yeah, how did you do?
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: No, no, no. . . .
TRUMP: You see, that's all misrepresentation.
WALLACE: Well, that's what it was on the web.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
WALLACE: Well, one of them was count back from 100 by seven.
TRUMP: Let me tell you. . . .
WALLACE: Ninety-three.
TRUMP: ... you couldn't answer -- you couldn't answer many of the questions.
WALLACE: Ok, what's the question?
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.
WALLACE: OK.
TRUMP: OK. And I answered all 35 questions correctly.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

LOL..that has to b one of the dumbest theories I have ever read. So that I understand "the logic" that you are proposing. Trump acted like a senile and lost old man when he bragged about taking the Alzheimer's test because he was "baiting" Biden to take a test that Biden is too smart to ever admit taking if he did take the test.

Sorry hoss, but only Trump is dumb enough to brag he took not one, but TWO, tests because his doctors were worried about his mental decline.

With political strategist like you, Biden is a shoo into win in November.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

The big news from President Trump’s weekend interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace is that Wallace challenged Trump’s contention that Biden has agreed to defund the police. (Trump is right; Wallace is wrong. Just saying.) What got some press, although not as much, is Trump’s claim that the standard cognitive test he took was “very hard.” Wallace smugly countered this assertion, as did every Democrat. Trump, of course, will have the last laugh because he’s forcing Biden to take the test.

During the interview with Wallace, Trump pushed hard about Biden’s mental competence (emphasis mine):

(snip)

What was strange (to Democrats) about Trump’s attack on Biden’s incompetency was the fact that, just a few minutes earlier in the interview, Trump had stated that the standard cognitive test for mental competency was “hard.” The subject came up when Wallace pointed to a Fox poll claiming that Biden had a “sounder” mind than Trump. Trump came out swinging about the cognitive test he’d just taken, and made sure to say how difficult it was (emphasis mine):

TRUMP: Well, I'll tell you what, let's take a test. Let's take a test right now. Let's go down, Joe and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.
WALLACE: It's not – well it's not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says “what’s that” and it’s an elephant.
TRUMP: It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.
TRUMP: I'll get you the test, I'd like to give it. I'll guarantee you that Joe Biden could not answer those questions.

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!
WOW! Who woulda thunk it? Trump the trapper.

Joe Biden did not call for defunding the police - AP News
apnews.com › afs:Content:9083703494

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.

LOL..that has to b one of the dumbest theories I have ever read. So that I understand "the logic" that you are proposing. Ttump acted like a senile and lost old man when he bragged about taking the Alzheimer's test because he was "baiting" Biden to take a test that Biden is too smart to never admit taking if he did take the test.

Sorry hoss, but only Trump is dumb enough to brag he took not one, but TWO, tests becuase his doctors were worried about his mental decline.

With strategist like you, Biden is a shoo into win in November.

It was the media and leftists like YOU who brought up the Mental decline claims against Trump in the first place, now you act like a child when confronted by the President who took a Cognitive test to show he is still functioning mentally, by getting ALL 35 questions correctly.

Now the leftists responses have been that the test is easy, therefore why can't Biden take the test, that is the trap set for him....

Last edited:
American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Jul 10, 2020 - Biden never suggested he wanted to completely defund the police, and his quote about police becoming “the enemy” is taken out of context.

And did you read some of those stupid, "hard" questions? Trump the trapper. Trump the conniver. Trump the divisive one. Trump the grifter.

You took the test, Bob?

LOL..that has to b one of the dumbest theories I have ever read. So that I understand "the logic" that you are proposing. Ttump acted like a senile and lost old man when he bragged about taking the Alzheimer's test because he was "baiting" Biden to take a test that Biden is too smart to never admit taking if he did take the test.

Sorry hoss, but only Trump is dumb enough to brag he took not one, but TWO, tests becuase his doctors were worried about his mental decline.

With strategist like you, Biden is a shoo into win in November.

It was the media and leftists like YOU who brought up the Mental decline claims against Trump in the first place, now you act like a child when confronted by the President who took a Cognitive test to show he is still functioning mentally, by getts ALL 35 questions correctly.

Now the leftists responses have been that the test is easy, therefore why can't Biden take the test, that is the trap set for him....
What a silly response. The test, among other questions, asks you to name a "camel". That is what Trump is bragging about. Even sadder is that you praise Trump for answering questions right that a 10 year old could answer. This is what we call a low, low, low, low, low, low bar.

Trump should release the test results as he admitted taking the test TWICE. The American people have a right to know if Trump is suffering from early on-set Alzheimer's.

Last edited:
American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Wallace is right. Biden has never said or wrote he would defund the police. Typical Trump lie. Wallace is a real journalist which is something you can't understand.

Trump is the one who is trapped. His mental incompetence is in question and he smears every senior citizen. The Fox poll shows voters question Trump's mental incompetence.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Dumbass plenty of videos where Biden said that the police need to be defunded

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

Wallace is right. Biden has never said or wrote he would defund the police. Typical Trump lie. Wallace is a real journalist which is something you can't understand.

Trump is the one who is trapped. His mental incompetence is in question and he smears every senior citizen. The Fox poll shows voters question Trump's mental incompetence.

You are truly snookered, he PASSED the cognitive test, all 35 questions correct.

:auiqs.jpg:

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

LIAR!

LOL..that has to b one of the dumbest theories I have ever read. So that I understand "the logic" that you are proposing. Trump acted like a senile and lost old man when he bragged about taking the Alzheimer's test because he was "baiting" Biden to take a test that Biden is too smart to ever admit taking if he did take the test.

Sorry hoss, but only Trump is dumb enough to brag he took not one, but TWO, tests because his doctors were worried about his mental decline.

With political strategist like you, Biden is a shoo into win in November.
Trump's doctors aren't worried.
The left made up that sad crazy shit because they always accuse their opponents of the same weaknesses they themselves have.
Biden seems to be losing it......so he's either faking it or he's really losing it......so Democrats are hellbent on making Trump look crazy......but anyone who listens to him knows he's got it all together. Chris Wallace drilled him.....and Biden needed to be given the questions before hand when Joy Reed did her interview....because he was using cue cards to remind him of what to say.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

You are the one in denial since Biden from his own mouth agreed that police funding be directed elsewhere, that is DEFUNDING!

First the definition of the word Defunding, from Merriam-Webster

Definition of defund

transitive verb
: to withdraw funding from

Examples of defund in a Sentence

Recent Examples on the WebThe plan comes after a coalition of groups asked the City Council last week to defund the Seattle police department by at least 50 percent.

===

Now watch Biden agree to redirect police funding elsewhere:

===

You leftists are making fools of yourselves here.

American Thinker

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
American Thinker - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

'nuff said.

American Thinker

By Andrea Widburg
July 21, 2020

Excerpt:

(snip)

LINK

=====

Smart trap set up!

You clearly haven't. While you clowns have been chasing his tweets he's been remaking the US Judiciary into a more conservative body.

You just aren't as smart as he is.

American Thinker

Share:
American Thinker - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency

'nuff said.

Compared to the propaganda that you clowns push. You really should go back for your playtime, you're out of your depth here, child.

American Thinker

Share:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

'nuff said.

Compared to the propaganda that you clowns push. You really should go back for your playtime, you're out of your depth here, child.

lol... uh-huh. well, you go on with yer bad self.

trump is not playing chess. he has no self control, let alone looking at the long run for anything.

Forum List

Back