Trump attacks wife of New York Judge Engoron after gag order reinstated by court

Why is the wife of a judge fair game? What does she have to do with the trial?
Progs started this. A long time ago. I remember Nancy Reagan getting the then Prog treatment. She was not like some other first ladies that she was not 100% into it. Compared to the current one she was a most gracious one. Republicans must play the same game. If they have the dirt on media and entertainers even, throw the mud back. On their families also. For many of these vicious vermin have ignited sparks to cause people to destroy and kill. Murderers and accessory to murderers they are.

Progs started this. A long time ago. I remember Nancy Reagan getting the then Prog treatment. She was not like some other first ladies that she was not 100% into it. Compared to the current one she was a most gracious one. Republicans must play the same game. If they have the dirt on media and entertainers even, throw the mud back. On their families also. For many of these vicious vermin have ignited sparks to cause people to destroy and kill. Murderers and accessory to murderers they are.

Yes, both sides attack the spouses of opposing politicians . But we are not talking about a politician here, we are talking about a Judge and his wife.

The two are not the same.

I love it. Trump is exposing these treasonous scum for who they are during this unfair trial. We should ALL back Trump in his endeavor.
This is what should happen in EVERY court room in the USA.
We should absolutely have every person being prosecuted stand up and attack the judge, including the families.
Why should it start and end with trump, this should be encouraged for everyone?

Dear Lord ^^^^^

Yes, both sides attack the spouses of opposing politicians . But we are not talking about a politician here, we are talking about a Judge and his wife.

Fun fact, did you know that the SCOTUS wives and children being terrorized by Democrat extremists are judges and their families, MAGA man?

We should absolutely have every person being prosecuted stand up and attack the judge, including the families.

Dear Lord ^^^^^

Likes election fraud when it puts Democrats in office ^^^

Fun fact, did you know that the SCOTUS wives and children being terrorized by Democrat extremists are judges and their families, MAGA man?

And that was wrong also.

But at least you are fully on board now with admitting there is no fucking difference between the two sides.

Progress.

Likes election fraud when it puts Democrats in office ^^^
You keep claiming fraud, but you have no evidence.
You can say it over and over, and dear lord you do, but it doesn't make it real.

And that was wrong also.

But at least you are fully on board now with admitting there is no fucking difference between the two sides.

Progress.

Begging the question, MAGA man. You addressed your own bigotry, not me.

Note it took several rounds for you to admit that Democrats were intimidating JUDGES FAMILIES.

First you said Republicans were doing that, then you said Democrats were but not to judges, now in round three you finally admitted you're doing it to judges too. Then you gave me a bizarre and clueless rant you're glad .... I ... finally got it. Damn

You keep claiming fraud, but you have no evidence.
You can say it over and over, and dear lord you do, but it doesn't make it real.

Correction. I don't give YOU the evidence. There is no point. Democrats pwn you, MAGA man. We both know that. I'll discuss it with someone with a critical mind. That's obviously not you

Correction. I don't give YOU the evidence. There is no point. Democrats pwn you, MAGA man. We both know that. I'll discuss it with someone with a critical mind. That's obviously not you
So where is the proof of fraud?

Who says a Democrat activist judge's wife is untouchable?

So I ask again now into day 4 since the fag issued the gag snd Trump instantly disregarded it-how far has the arrest process proceeded ?

Dear Lord ^^^^^
Can always go protest at SC judges homes to get your illegality out of your system

Forum List

Back