Trump attacks wife of New York Judge Engoron after gag order reinstated by court

Maybe you're just delusional.
Well, I wouldn't argue to vigorously against that; however, vulgarity, anger, and grievance-ridden are other issues that may be more impactful that some delusions.
For example, how 'Adult and Responsible Citizen'-think is the following?

• Shove it up their ass. God bless..... President Trump.
  • You .....are the fucking bullies. Leave the man alone. Go to hell.
  • You fuckers don't get it. He's not afraid of you fucking trash.

So, in the end can MAGA be MAGA....without vulgarity, anger, and grievance-filled insecurities?

I dunno.
Just askin'.

Well, I wouldn't argue to vigorously against that; however, vulgarity, anger, and grievance-ridden are other issues that may be more impactful that some delusions.
For example, how 'Adult and Responsible Citizen'-think is the following?

So, in the end can MAGA be MAGA....without vulgarity, anger, and grievance-filled insecurities?

I dunno.
Just askin'.
Damn right. I fucking agree.

I dunno.
Just askin'.
Trump is capitalizing on the angry man. Taking their every frustration about government, and claiming he will change it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Is MAGA ....MAGA, without vulgarity, anger, conspiracy theories?
Or, is MAGA really QAnon, wearing a red hat?

Question for the incurably curious:
Which demographic....MAGA's or QAnon'ers .....have more years of schooling? elementary? secondary? community college? GED?
----------------------------------------------------

Prolific poster Kaz....you have been shrilling that claim for a couple of years now. You...or your avatar.....has been queried numerous time to back up your word, to show us your proof, to indicate to the forum that you are a serious adult with gravitas and a sense for responsible adult discourse.

So far, mein freund, you have demonstrated ineffectiveness, and failure.

Why be like that?
Your avatar is making you....the person behind it.....look undereducated, weak, indecisive, and frivolous.

Don't be that way. It's a bad look.

Good luck.
Again you're either stupid or drunk

"Again you're either stupid or drunk..."

And up pops MAGA.
Angry.
Grievance filled.
Pissed that America didn't deliver to them the success they thought they should have.
OK, so be it.
But, there is a valid argument to be made that --- their failures may be mostly 'operator error'.
They screwed up.

And up pops MAGA.
Angry.
Grievance filled.
Pissed that America didn't deliver to them the success they thought they should have.
OK, so be it.
But, there is a valid argument to be made that --- their failures may be mostly 'operator error'.
They screwed up.
Actually, democrats screwed up. Their President's brain is dying and he's running for re-election. Good luck.

I know, I know.
It has become sort of a 'cliche', hasn't it?
Others say it is merely folk-wisdom. The acknowledgement of what is really real in our world.

However, I'm not sure poster BS, framed the issue properly.
And that's OK. It's the internet.

Others might frame it as 'Trumpers dumb, others not."
Me? I'm neutral on the issue.
Though some DO seem awfully undereducated and obtuse.
Others, maybe not so bad.

But then I'm a tolerant surfer-dude kinda farmer.
--------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE:

OK, OK, calm down there, you're going to shit in your pants there MAGA man. You're really gaying up the place

"...you're going to shit in your pants there MAGA man."

Ah, Kaz, our friend....do this:

Rather than waste your time trying to keep up with your betters on American social media sites.....go study to complete your GED.

Trust me, it will help you in life when you grow up.

Good luck, son.
;)

I love it. Trump is exposing these treasonous scum for who they are during this unfair trial. We should ALL back Trump in his endeavor.

It's apparent that the Cry Baby Loser has no viable legal defense to mount within the strictures of our judicial system, so he whines like a little girly man about the families of public servants.

His groveling cult loves it!

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 10.05.22 AM.png

Rather than waste your time trying to keep up with your betters on American social media sites.....go study to complete your GED.

Good luck, son.
;)
Your "I'm smart, you're stupid" shtick is boring.

Good luck, son.
;)

You think you're better than other people, LOL. Now that's funny, MAGA man

Forum List

Back