...regarding the imposition of the gag on Don Trump today...

He is trying to get held in contempt of court.

I say: grant him his wish.
He's trying for the "boo hoo poor little me" defense. And yeah to be held in contempt. But the irony is that imo most people who saw his shinnangans back in the 80s and 90s knew he was guilty as hell over playing musical chairs with property values much more blatantly than did guys like Larry Silverstein, whose empires were larger. But after Trump did the Jan 6 limbo, an appetite to destroy him emerged

Someone getting charged with crimes Is not proof of a two tier justice system.

You have to argue the charges have no merit. Which you could not do if your life depended on it.

And the irony here is that Trump not sitting in a jail Cell awaiting trial is the only evidence of a two tier justice system. Of course, unlike your unevidenced and unargued claims, I can actually show salient examples of people with similar charges who sat in jail awaiting trial.

In case you want to know what it looks like when a normal adult actually argues their claims.
Sure it is. When those same agencies don't charge democrats for the same things they charge Trump for, it is a two tiered weaponized justice system. At least two of these prosecutors ran campaigns on getting Trump.

Sure it is. When those same agencies don't charge democrats for the same things they charge Trump for
Oops, you forgot you are supposed to argue claims, not just pull claims out of your ass. All you did was reiterate the same claim.

Still no arguments. Just one claim, repeated over and over.

And you still haven't come close to arguing the claims are bogus. I know you tried to change lanes, but I didn't forget.

There is nothing to pay attention to
The rag order has no legal backing and no enforcement will ensue.
Actually, it has already been enforced.

Twice.

And it was just reaffirmed by another court as having solid "legal backing".

Damn son. You might want to take a break.

Man it’s gotta be tough residing in safe space non reality land, incessant demands for wishes and oozing self pity when not fulfilled

Man it’s gotta be tough residing in safe space non reality land, incessant demands for wishes and oozing self pity when not fulfilled
Like this (whattaboutaryomighty):
those same agencies don't charge democrats for the same things they charge Trump for, it is a two tiered weaponized justice system. At least two of these prosecutors ran campaigns on getting Trump.
:CryingCow:

The judge does. As does the gag order.
Not at all. He can bluster all he wants as long as he is not interfering with the court process or threatening witnesses, jurors, the court personnel, etc.

I do think he will be sanctioned with house arrest, and then the fat will hit the fire.

Not at all. He can bluster all he wants as long as he is not interfering with the court process or threatening witnesses, jurors, the court personnel, etc.

I do think he will be sanctioned with house arrest, and then the fat will hit the fire.
No.

"Forbidding all parties from posting, emailing, or speaking publicly about any members of my staff"

Forum List

Back