Trump Attacks Israel

82a7wb.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I never expected Trump to say that. That won't win him any votes.
Dream on. First, very, very few US Jews will ever vote for a Republican, even when their party of choice has welcomed blatant anti-Semites like Tlaib and that Somali bitch. Tlaib was asked - multiple times - if she condemned the murder - and BEHEADING of infants in the kibbutzim and that evil bitch walked on without saying a word. THAT is what you support so save your hate-filled stupidity for someone who gives a damn about what you believe. The people INSIDE Israel know what he did to help them and most of them who aren't the equivalent of far Left Nutters like those on this site, will always greatly admire and appreciate his help for Israel.

As for "toughening up" I'd say he has a valid point. Their defense and intel establishment seems to have allowed too many Leftists to weaken its determination, recently. For Israel, that would be truly deadly - just as we've seen. I love the Jewish people in Israel and I will always stand with them but if they bow to US/EU/UN pressure to stop AGAIN before ending Hamas for good, then sadly, they'll deserve the hell they'll experience next :(

How is that an “attack”?

It’s obvious there was a huge intelligence failure both in Israel and the US. He’s stating the obvious and even lefties are saying it, and he is just saying they need to straighten up because their enemy is vicious.

All facts.

How is that an “attack”?

It’s obvious there was a huge intelligence failure both in Israel and the US. He’s stating the obvious and even lefties are saying it, and he is just saying they need to straighten up because their enemy is vicious.

All facts.
Never Trumpers spend every minute of their pathetic lives analyzing and twisting every word Trump says or tweets. The Israel intelligence failure was obvious and disastrous, that is undeniable fact.

Idiot. No wonder you are a democrap. Trump is talking about the Egyptian intelligence they sent Israel three days before the attack warning them this was brewing and still, for some reason, the Israelis got caught totally unprepared and clueless?

Kinda like you.

Forum List

Back