Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia"

Yes. All search engines allow for misspelled words. I typed in repubic party, and the first thing that come up was
GOP: Republican National Committee

So you admit a computer search engine is smarter than a liberal? The search engine recognizes and understands a mere slip of the finger or tongue, while a liberal cannot, unless it is overlooking the THOUSANDS of grave errors by Obama and Hillary?

If you say so. I understand it is hard for you to give up on all the years you have invested in trying to trash Hillary, and Obama, but sooner or later, you are going to have to realize they are no longer involved. and you need new material. Trump is involved, and you should expect him to be treated no better than you treated Obama or Hillary. The obese orange fool is much easier to ridicule, because he is much dumber.

Yes. All search engines allow for misspelled words. I typed in repubic party, and the first thing that come up was
GOP: Republican National Committee

So you admit a computer search engine is smarter than a liberal? The search engine recognizes and understands a mere slip of the finger or tongue, while a liberal cannot, unless it is overlooking the THOUSANDS of grave errors by Obama and Hillary?

You would be hilarious if it your ignorance wasn't so sad.

I understand it is hard for you to give up on all the years you have invested in trying to trash Hillary, and Obama, but sooner or later, you are going to have to realize they are no longer involved.

You don't understand anything. You don't even understand that I haven't tried to bash Hillary and Obama, I HAVE bashed them! And they supplied all of the fuel and facts to do so. You don't even understand that both of them haven't gone anywhere, both are still out there almost DAILY in the news still talking shit! You don't understand that most of the stuff you are blaming Trump for and most of the problems addressed in the world today was caused by them!!! They are VERY involved.

I understand it is hard for you to give up on all the years you have invested in trying to trash Hillary, and Obama, but sooner or later, you are going to have to realize they are no longer involved.

You don't understand anything. You don't even understand that I haven't tried to bash Hillary and Obama, I HAVE bashed them! And they supplied all of the fuel and facts to do so. You don't even understand that both of them haven't gone anywhere, both are still out there almost DAILY in the news still talking shit! You don't understand that most of the stuff you are blaming Trump for and most of the problems addressed in the world today was caused by them!!! They are VERY involved.

Make up your mind. Was it their fault, or the deep state's fault? Are they in charge of the dep state? If so, who is running the Bilderbergs? How do the illuminati, chem trails, and bigfoot sightings all figure into your theory?

How stupid are you? Not to mention all the libs on that twitter feed.

southern_africa_political-map.gif

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

Yes, an additional "i". Still less of a mistake numerically than 57 states.

And we know how much of a fit you pitched over that mistake. You're still doing it. Do you think you will ever just drop that, like you want done for Trump's screw ups?

I actually only bring it up when prog morons bring something up similar.

it's a hell of a retort.

Some RWNJ mentions that mistake at least every day. How many years ago was that? But you expect Trump's goofy shit to just go away? Dream on

Goofy shit deserves goofy shit, and forgetting an "i" is not as bad as thinking there are 57 states.

It's not like we are the United States of Heinz or something.

Right, they are so no longer involved that they lead the headlines almost every day! Even the DNC wants Hillary to STFU and they can't make her go away, and ex-presidents are supposed to move on with their own life and leave the nation to the new president but this one can't STFU either because he is so worried that his blunders straightjacketing the nation will be undone instead.

Obama calls constant GOP efforts to repeal Obamacare 'aggravating'

Clinton won't rule out challenging legitimacy of 2016 election

Here is a man with so many questionable offenses to the nation to fill a book, called by most the worst president in US History, even having to be slapped down by the Supreme Court numerous times, and Hillary, a person enmeshed in continuous scandals and criminal investigation for nearly her entire life with so many major scandals that they all have their own proper names like a hurricane:

Why Trump's Not So Bad

And how does BULLCRAP dismiss it all? By trying to claim it is all just so much fluff to be lumped in with Bigfoot? Obviously, you have cornered the market on disingenuous cognitive dissonance and there is no point in further trying to have any real conversation with you, if someone told you the sky was blue, you would argue that it is brown.

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

And we know how much of a fit you pitched over that mistake. You're still doing it. Do you think you will ever just drop that, like you want done for Trump's screw ups?

it's a hell of a retort.

Some RWNJ mentions that mistake at least every day. How many years ago was that? But you expect Trump's goofy shit to just go away? Dream on

Goofy shit deserves goofy shit, and forgetting an "i" is not as bad as thinking there are 57 states.

You need new material. Your old stuff has become pathetic.

Right, they are so no longer involved that they lead the headlines almost every day! Even the DNC wants Hillary to STFU and they can't make her go away, and ex-presidents are supposed to move on with their own life and leave the nation to the new president but this one can't STFU either because he is so worried that his blunders straightjacketing the nation will be undone instead.

Obama calls constant GOP efforts to repeal Obamacare 'aggravating'

Clinton won't rule out challenging legitimacy of 2016 election

Here is a man with so many questionable offenses to the nation to fill a book, called by most the worst president in US History, even having to be slapped down by the Supreme Court numerous times, and Hillary, a person enmeshed in continuous scandals and criminal investigation for nearly her entire life with so many major scandals that they all have their own proper names like a hurricane:

Why Trump's Not So Bad

And how does BULLCRAP dismiss it all? By trying to claim it is all just so much fluff to be lumped in with Bigfoot? Obviously, you have cornered the market on disingenuous cognitive dissonance and there is no point in further trying to have any real conversation with you, if someone told you the sky was blue, you would argue that it is brown.

If you say so.

David Mack on Twitter

the video is on twitter

Gettin' real hard up for a story to knock Trump with, huh? So now you resort to typos, simple misspeakings or mishearings. He left a letter out, misspoke, was misheard or maybe had Zambia in his mind as he said Namibia?

Who gives a flyin' crap about any of these countries anyway? The last time you bought anything made there? When was the last time Namibia or Botswana were even in the news? I got it! When Trump left one letter out! Me, I'm still trying to figure out where Obama thought he went to all 57 states of America. Now THAT is one dumbass clueless fuck up! What was Barackass thinking THAT day, Heinz's 57 varieties or the 57 states of Islam?

Namibia: 4 Facts About the Country Trump Called 'Nambia'

Look at all the old, hard up shut up rehashed about President Obama. Trump is one stupid ass mofo and his time in office is very limited. You have NO idea about the REAL evidence Meuller has, your fetus brain won't allow you access because you've been brainwashed by a political party that preys on weak ass fetus brains. Cheers, groupies.

it's a hell of a retort.

You need new material. Your old stuff has become pathetic.

The new stuff you idiots slather on Trump isn't any better.

ZOMG HE FORGOT AN "I"!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back