Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia"

How stupid are you? Not to mention all the libs on that twitter feed.

southern_africa_political-map.gif

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

If only he was as smooth as Obama... as he was traveling around, visiting all 57 States...

A real president, instead of that fool, would know there's 50 states.

Maybe he'll get as many passes on his mistakes as Obama did.

Last edited:

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

If only he was as smooth as Obama... as he was traveling around, visiting all 57 States...

Yes, that little mistake is several years old,and not really that funny, but here you are repeating it yet again. Oddly you expect trump's goofy crap to just be overlooked. Typical childish RWNJ behavior. Now go away and quit stalking me you little twat.

Yes, that little mistake is several years old,and not really that funny, but here you are repeating it yet again. Oddly you expect trump's goofy crap to just be overlooked. Typical childish RWNJ behavior. Now go away and quit stalking me you little twat.

You must have missed the second video, there.

I'm gently asking you to go away. I suggest you do that, however I will engage you if you continue stalking me.

I'm gently asking you to go away. I suggest you do that, however I will engage you if you continue stalking me.

I fail to see how replying to you in a thread on the open board is stalking. I feel like you're just hurt that I showed you Obama made a whole slew of embarrassing blunders far worse than mispronouncing/misspelling Namibia.

EDIT: You know, you add nothing to the discussion on this forum, anyway. Goodbye<3

I fail to see how replying to you in a thread on the open board is stalking. I feel like you're just hurt that I showed you Obama made a whole slew of embarrassing blunders far worse than mispronouncing/misspelling Namibia.

What you might feel is unimportant.

If Donald Trump were half this stupid, unpresidential and clownish, they would run him out of town in a railroad car!

I see. You expect Trump to be immune from the ridicule that lead some RWNJ to make a video.

When that wasteland matters to the world, maybe we'll care.

Tell the truth libs. You've never heard of the place either until the media needed something to ridicule -- bigly.

Yes. All search engines allow for misspelled words. I typed in repubic party, and the first thing that come up was
GOP: Republican National Committee

So you admit a computer search engine is smarter than a liberal? The search engine recognizes and understands a mere slip of the finger or tongue, while a liberal cannot, unless it is overlooking the THOUSANDS of grave errors by Obama and Hillary?

So you admit a computer search engine is smarter than a liberal? The search engine recognizes and understands a mere slip of the finger or tongue, while a liberal cannot, unless it is overlooking the THOUSANDS of grave errors by Obama
POK-e-Stan always annoyed me.

Forum List

Back