Trump Asks Tokyo to Quadruple Payments for U.S. Troops in Japan

It seems like half the world's nations are depending the United States to bail them out if they're ever attacked. This made sense when Communism was a threat, but now this kind of thinking is obsolete. Time to bring the troops home and let the world man up and defend themselves.
The US couldn't even defeat Vietnam, Cuba and still struggling with poor poorly dressed fighters in Afghanistan.

Not only are you UnAmerican, your pathetic. No one fucks with the US for a reason. We have a superior military and thanks to President Trump who gave the military the funds back that dickhead Obama took away, we are back on top. Are Navy is superior to any other. Every other country is 3 generations behind our Aircraft Carrier’s. Get a clue then speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19 hijackers fucked with us on 9-11 and that big military was useless against guys with box cutters. Are you old enough to remember that day?

They should man up and learn how to defend themselves. A short stint in military service could only be beneficial to young, able bodied Japanese men who have chosen to drop out of society and masturbate their lives away because girls are scary.

Yeah, um the last time Young Japanese were part of a big military machine, it didn't turn out so well...

It seems like half the world's nations are depending the United States to bail them out if they're ever attacked. This made sense when Communism was a threat, but now this kind of thinking is obsolete. Time to bring the troops home and let the world man up and defend themselves.
The US couldn't even defeat Vietnam, Cuba and still struggling with poor poorly dressed fighters in Afghanistan.

Not only are you UnAmerican, your pathetic. No one fucks with the US for a reason. We have a superior military and thanks to President Trump who gave the military the funds back that dickhead Obama took away, we are back on top. Are Navy is superior to any other. Every other country is 3 generations behind our Aircraft Carrier’s. Get a clue then speak

19 hijackers fucked with us on 9-11 and that big military was useless against guys with box cutters. Are you old enough to remember that day?
Your inability to deduce separate concepts is truly astonishing.

Consider the fact that the military is a very large tool, designed to defeat whole countries. Not act as a police force.

Your reply is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read all week.

They should man up and learn how to defend themselves. A short stint in military service could only be beneficial to young, able bodied Japanese men who have chosen to drop out of society and masturbate their lives away because girls are scary.

Yeah, um the last time Young Japanese were part of a big military machine, it didn't turn out so well...

Seems a bit racist but ok

Consider the fact that the military is a very large tool, designed to defeat whole countries. Not act as a police force.

Nope. Just pointing out the senseless act of ignoring the threats at home while squandering billions with blank checks to the Pentagon with no questions asked. $125 billion wasted and no one cares.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

You are right Anguished. The very reason we need to halt all muslims immigration....we never know when another group of box cutters will kill 3000 people!

Just pull out of Japan altogether....no reason to be there anymore....

Russia is our friend, North Korea is no longer a threat and China has been defeated by Trump....

Nope. Just pointing out the senseless act of ignoring the threats at home while squandering billions with blank checks to the Pentagon with no questions asked. $125 billion wasted and no one cares.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
Our military has no responsibility for detecting or preventing the threat here at home. Do you understand that much? We have other agencies for that.

You are conflating to separate responsibilities in an effort to justify your desire to make the US more defenseless.

Our military has no responsibility for detecting or preventing the threat here at home. Do you understand that much? We have other agencies for that.

You are conflating to separate responsibilities in an effort to justify your desire to make the US more defenseless.
You`re correct and I do understand what the role of the military is but why ignore the elephant in the room? Gunmen are slaughtering civilians in schools, movie theaters, Walmart, etc. and all of our nukes and aircraft carriers aren`t doing a thing to keep us safe at home. What`s the point of it all other than to enrich war contractors. I don`t call them defense contractors because we haven`t had to defend this country since 1945. Changing the name of the War Dept. to Dept. of Defense is just pc bullshit.

Japan should say "nah, we are good, we will start defending ourselves. We have enough technology to create nuclear weapons and no one would bother us".

We would quickly back off. We aren't there to defend the Japanese. We are there to control them.
If it were that easy, dont you think they would have done that? You are a naive fool.

If Iran can hold the world off, do you really think Japan couldn't?

If Afghanistan can defeat Russia and the US do you really think Japan couldn't with nuclear weapons?
What makes you think Iran can hold the world off? What makes you think Afghanistan defeated the US? :cuckoo:

Both are facts we currently see.
No we do not. You need to support your ridiculous claim with real facts.

What are we going to do if Japan and South Korea refuse to pay any more money?
We leave.

Some people are forgetting that the U.S. enjoys substantial strategic advantage and deterrence having our troops over there. Leaving would be foolish to save a few billion, which is not that much in the grand scheme of things.

U.S. Overseas Military Posture

In Asia, the United States faces competing demands. For example, the United States aims to deter North Korea and other major threats in Northeast Asia. Accordingly, U.S. forces are concentrated in South Korea and Japan, but those forces face the greatest threat from precision-guided weapons.

What are we going to do if Japan and South Korea refuse to pay any more money?
We leave.

Some people are forgetting that the U.S. enjoys substantial strategic advantage and deterrence having our troops over there. Leaving would be foolish to save a few billion, which is not that much in the grand scheme of things.

U.S. Overseas Military Posture

In Asia, the United States faces competing demands. For example, the United States aims to deter North Korea and other major threats in Northeast Asia. Accordingly, U.S. forces are concentrated in South Korea and Japan, but those forces face the greatest threat from precision-guided weapons.
There is a much more valuable lesson to be learned. The world has been taking the US for granted for far too long, and they seem to look at our GDP as personal financial accounts.

That few billion adds up over time.

When you slap me in the face, expect to be punched back. Insult me, and you won't find me sticking around to help you out.

Wrong! We killed a couple million of them. Just because a politician pulls the troops out, doesnt mean the US soldiers lost. We simply left.

If you get in a fight with someone and you beat him senseless, do you automatically lose the fight if you walk away without breaking his neck? I think not.

Vietnam got the shit kicked out of them, then we left. That isnt a loss.

Right, because after 57,000 American men were needlessly killed and God knows how many innocent Vietnamese were slaughtered Vietnam became Communist anyway, which is totally a win for the U.S.

:yes_text12:

Japan should say "nah, we are good, we will start defending ourselves. We have enough technology to create nuclear weapons and no one would bother us".

We would quickly back off. We aren't there to defend the Japanese. We are there to control them.
If it were that easy, dont you think they would have done that? You are a naive fool.

If Afghanistan can defeat Russia and the US do you really think Japan couldn't with nuclear weapons?
What makes you think Iran can hold the world off? What makes you think Afghanistan defeated the US? :cuckoo:

What have we "won" in Afghanistan?

Wrong! We killed a couple million of them. Just because a politician pulls the troops out, doesnt mean the US soldiers lost. We simply left.

If you get in a fight with someone and you beat him senseless, do you automatically lose the fight if you walk away without breaking his neck? I think not.

Vietnam got the shit kicked out of them, then we left. That isnt a loss.

Right, because after 57,000 American men were needlessly killed and God knows how many innocent Vietnamese were slaughtered Vietnam became Communist anyway, which is totally a win for the U.S.

:yes_text12:
So we are clear, 2 million is a bigger loss than 57,000, right? Regardless of what you think of us being there, you can hardly say we lost. We simply left.

We killed thousands of terrorists. The taliban once controlled 95% of the country, now they only have 14%. Terrorists stopped hiding out there too. Im quite happy with those results. I imagine the good people of Afghanistan are happy about it too.

We killed thousands of terrorists. The taliban once controlled 95% of the country, now they only have 14%. Terrorists stopped hiding out there too. Im quite happy with those results. I imagine the good people of Afghanistan are happy about it too.

We have no clue who is who there.

We have no clue who is who there.
Thats not true. We have a pretty decent idea of whos there. You know who is not there? Terrorist leaders.

Forum List

Back