Who is investigating the Epstein murder?

No one is investigating Epstein's murder. Why Barr is not, who knows.

I don't think anyone is investigating him, the murder allegedly was investigated or Barr said he was going to investigate....

But what about Epstein and his ring... did he have partners in the crimes that the SDNY is investigating like G Maxwell.... and also, that guy that was his honey pot, the head /owner of Victoria's Secret and in Europe, who helped his trade there?

And was Epstein MOSSAD? As rumors say he was...? He did have a passport in his safe, under another name from years back....?

This is all FEDERAL issues with it crossing state lines and overseas, so it is Barr that is in Charge

A better question might be “who isn’t investigating Epstein’s murder.”

We know no one in the federal, state, or local governments is investigating. We also know no one in the MSM is investigating. In fact, these organizations are likely covering up for the elites involved with the well known pedophile.

We can only hope someone in the alternative media are investigating.

If you need further proof that the American people are being systematically lied to by big government and big media, you aren’t thinking.

I'd love to see everyone involved be held accountable, but I doubt that will ever happen. Since Epstein and his assistant used underage girls as bait, I think it would be fair to use his assistant as bait to smoke out his killers.

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

I'd love to see everyone involved be held accountable, but I doubt that will ever happen. Since Epstein and his assistant used underage girls as bait, I think it would be fair to use his assistant as bait to smoke out his killers.
whether he was murdered or committed suicide, those involved with raping girls should face justice.

whether he was murdered or committed suicide, those involved with raping girls should face justice.
But he had friends at his rape parties. That is why he is dead.

This is clearly an issue that involves people from many walks of life and political affiliations. The thing that gets me is if Trump would demand a real investigation with the power of the government behind it and started arresting people, it would wipe Impeachment off the front pages.

It seems he is unwilling to do that. One also has to ask whether or not the whole impeachment thing was cooked up to take the emphasis off Epstein.

Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.

Why should they investigate a suicide?

If he was murdered, it's a Public Service Homicide.
Idiot.

I can't get worked up if someone inflicted some Prison Justice on a pedophile.

Why are you?

The "justice" was inflicted to cover for a long list of other pedophile's.

Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.

Idiot.

Why are you?
So all the pedophiles and rapists who enjoyed Epstein’s little girls, like your beloved Bubba, get off scot free. Dumb ass!

Idiot.

Why are you?

The "justice" was inflicted to cover for a long list of other pedophile's.
Joe is too slow to understand. You need to keep your posts to one syllable.

Idiot.

Why are you?
So all the pedophiles and rapists who enjoyed Epstein’s little girls, like your beloved Bubba, get off scot free. Dumb ass!

Where are your facts and evidence?

Forum List

Back