Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

1704330775898.png

1704330818946.png

1704330872483.png

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
its obvious that you are referring to the conditions caused by lab created virus that the lefts Chicom allies created ... and Briben and the marxist treasonous left still wont hold China accountable for deaths of over 1 million of their fellow Americans ..instead Briben and the left continues to kiss China's ass .

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
every yr has been better than the next for decades and decades no matter who was prez

Well it's not Biden's fault. Things are turning around. Remember Trump had 3 good years and 1 really bad one. The last one. He bungled Covid remember?

And then, during the debate, Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Carter's answer was a resounding “NO,” and in the final, crucial days of the campaign, his numbers tanked.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Chris Hayes says the Biden campaign should embrace that argument because "it is nearly impossible to say that we were better off with Donald Trump as president in 2020."

Well it's not Biden's fault. Things are turning around. Remember Trump had 3 good years and 1 really bad one. The last one. He bungled Covid remember?

And then, during the debate, Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Carter's answer was a resounding “NO,” and in the final, crucial days of the campaign, his numbers tanked.
Trump didnt bungle covid ... more Americans died from covid during chicom Joes term .. and Briben had the vaccine that the Trump admin fast tracked ..

How did he bungle Covid? Be very specific.

A resounding phfrt and LOL to that!

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

I just read this. It's the last word I have a problem with

Although the economy has defied expectations and avoided the recession that Republicans were predicting a year ago, Biden hasn’t received much credit for it. The U.S. economy is on track to finish 2023 with low unemployment, steady economic growth and significantly slower inflation. But Biden’s attempt to sell his economic agenda and tout it as a success is falling flat with voters.

WRONG. Not voters. Biden voters shows up in November 2023 and the 2022 Midterms. And this year, voters haven't spoken yet. They will in November. So whoever wrote that got it wrong. It's falling flat with people who've been polled. I haven't been polled. No one asked me. Small sample size, on any given day. A snapshot. Tomorrow's will be different.

nobody cares what Rachel Maddow in a mans suit says .

MSNBC had its highest-rated week in more than a year last week, as the network's The Rachel Maddow Show was the most-watched show in all of cable news with a total audience of 3.9 million viewers.

More than Fox. We're out there. People who want to hear the truth. Not that the election was stolen, vaccinates are a hoax, Man made climate change is a hoax, the liberal media is lying, Michelle Obama's a man, Trump's innocent. I don't want to be lied to and brainwashed.

Don't forget Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company's lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

My ex girlfriend is married to one of the partners of Dominion. They're building a 4 story mansion with an elevator. Thanks Fox News, Rudy and Trump. You lying mother fuckers. Anyways, I always tell my sister in law to tell her it's not too late if she wants to get back together. We all laugh our asses off. She's got Trump money now.

MSNBC had its highest-rated week in more than a year last week, as the network's The Rachel Maddow Show was the most-watched show in all of cable news with a total audience of 3.9 million viewers.

More than Fox. We're out there. People who want to hear the truth. Not that the election was stolen, vaccinates are a hoax, Man made climate change is a hoax, the liberal media is lying, Michelle Obama's a man, Trump's innocent. I don't want to be lied to and brainwashed.

Don't forget Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company's lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

My ex girlfriend is married to one of the partners of Dominion. They're building a 4 story mansion with an elevator. Thanks Fox News, Rudy and Trump. You lying mother fuckers. Anyways, I always tell my sister in law to tell her it's not too late if she wants to get back together. We all laugh our asses off. She's got Trump money now.
lol ! if the same conditions in the 2020 elections happened to help a leftist lose ... censorship , social media banning , covering up shady family business dealings ect ... you and your marxist idiot comrades would be screaming and rioting as we speak ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back