Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

:auiqs.jpg: lol ! i guess the 10s of thousands of sweating leftwing homosexuals packed together screaming ,spitting, burning , looting ect .. werent spreader events eh ?
All that didn't happen.

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
covid...

Yea but in that top time slot, Rachel beat Fox's best show. Liberals don't have time to sit around 24 hours a day and watch Fox News. But rich Republicans do. Or corporations who put that shit on in the waiting room. Or old fucks.

Last edited:
its obvious that you are referring to the conditions caused by lab created virus that the lefts Chicom allies created ... and Briben and the marxist treasonous left still wont hold China accountable for deaths of over 1 million of their fellow Americans ..instead Briben and the left continues to kiss China's ass .
No. I'm referring to the mismanagement off the situation that caused this country to have the most deaths and infections in the world.

one week ?? you're crowing about 1 week ? theres 52 weeks in a year idiot ..:auiqs.jpg:

You said nobody cares what Rachel Maddow says. If she was number one even one day, that sort of proves you wrong doesn't it? I thought what I shared would rest my case. Slam dunk proved your comment to be false af.

Yea but in that top time slot, Rachel beat Fox's best show. Liberals don't have time to sit around 24 hours a day and watch Fox News. But rich Republicans do. Or corporations who put that shit on in the waiting room.
You lied, again.

and theyre going to the polls in 2024 .

You'll see. Remember the 2022 midterm red wave that didn't happen? How about November 2023, just 2 months ago Republicans lost in KY, OH, and VA. Does that not concern you? It should. It should worry you more than polls should worry us. Remember Hillary was killing Trump in the polls Jan 3 2016

No thread is too dumb for im2. He is so desperate that he will lie, cheat, steal, and attempt murder to further his goals.

Never turn your back on a creature like im2, that's when they get emboldened to attack.

Thankfully, his attacks usually amount to that of a toothless old chihuahua.

You said nobody cares what Rachel Maddow says. If she was number one even one day, that sort of proves you wrong doesn't it? I thought what I shared would rest my case. Slam dunk proved your comment to be false af.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

jack-nicholson-laughing-hysterically-tq80fkfjhucrm2d8.gif

Forum List

Back