trump ask China to investigate Biden

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

What a piece if shit. He asked a Communist Dictatorship to interfere in a US election..and he tied it to trade talks.....shameful

Nah. Just a President who's looking for the truth. Seems you don't want to know anything other than what your lefty loon brains wants to know. China paid how much?? Was it 1.5 Billion or so. I'd sure like find out about that deal

If you weren't a lefty loon dipshit you would to.

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg

You can't use your political office to help family members...unless you're a Trump!

MAGA means don't move your manufacturing jobs to China...unless you're a Trump!

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,

Trump projects so many of his own faults, failings, and corruption onto others that I am starting to wonder if he was born in Kenya.

What a piece if shit. He asked a Communist Dictatorship to interfere in a US election..and he tied it to trade talks.....shameful

Are you a partner with Hunter Biden?

How much of the $1.5 Billion from the Chinese government given to Hunter did you get?

Trump spent 3 years denying collusion with Russia.
Now he's openly requesting collusion with China.
What the is wrong with you? Give it the fuck up.
Trump will be impeached by the House and it fucking THRILLS me that he's apoplectic about it.

Trump projects so many of his own faults, failings, and corruption onto others that I am starting to wonder if he was born in Kenya.

LOL!!!!!!!!

I not only totally agree with you about his projecting his own dastardly deeds onto others, but great finish to your comment. LOL

You can't use your political office to help family members...unless you're a Trump!

MAGA means don't move your manufacturing jobs to China...unless you're a Trump!

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

The whole family is nothing but white trash grifters. Period. Drop the mic.

Are you a partner with Hunter Biden?

How much of the $1.5 Billion from the Chinese government given to Hunter did you get?

Trump spent 3 years denying collusion with Russia.
Now he's openly requesting collusion with China.
What the is wrong with you? Give it the fuck up.
Trump will be impeached by the House and it fucking THRILLS me that he's apoplectic about it.

So you're threatening me with 5 more years of Trump. NO, NO, say it ain't so.

President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

and?

The absolutely mindless Trump minions do not see this as a problem. They believe every lie their messiah says.

Kim Jong Un and his followers are similar to Trump and his followers. We will see all the Trump minions dressed alike marching through Washington DC giving homage to Trump.
Trump minion are also similar to Jim Jones followers. Sick, sad people.

Forum List

Back