trump ask China to investigate Biden

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

What a piece if shit. He asked a Communist Dictatorship to interfere in a US election..and he tied it to trade talks.....shameful
In other words, you think Biden is corrupt; otherwise these investigations would establish that he is not. Perhaps that is the whole reason Pelosi said she had no choice but to call for an "impeachment inquiry", to prevent Biden's and by association, Obama's corruption from being exposed. Of course the impeachment circus has focused so much attention of Biden's failure of character that now his campaign is dead.

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.
Irrelevant!

President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

and?
He is admitting he's a foreign national terrorist working to hurt this country and therefore should be arrested and tried.

I don't know or care if Trump will be impeached, but it is too bad that Trump might be taken down for colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, asking for dirt that isn't there. Right after being investigated for colluding with another foreign power.

What a fucking moron!

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.
The absolutely mindless Trump minions do not see this as a problem. They believe every lie their messiah says.

Kim Jong Un and his followers are similar to Trump and his followers. We will see all the Trump minions dressed alike marching through Washington DC giving homage to Trump.
Trump minion are also similar to Jim Jones followers. Sick, sad people.
President Trump deserves our praise for his patriotic diplomatic actions. We owe him our gratitude!

President Zelenskyy: I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukrainian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Actually last time I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower.

and?
He is admitting he's a foreign national terrorist working to hurt this country and therefore should be arrested and tried.
That's a lie! President Trump is making America great again.

I don't know or care if Trump will be impeached, but it is too bad that Trump might be taken down for colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, asking for dirt that isn't there. Right after being investigated for colluding with another foreign power.

What a fucking moron!
It is the TDS impeachment tools who will look really dumb going into trumps 2020 victory.

I warn people not to take Democrats seriously or else they will look like idiots too.

Trump is desperately failing. Hunter Biden's activities in China were perfectly legal and fine.

This reminds me of Nixon. Nixon was not brought down for arranging the break-in at Watergate. He was brought down by his flailing around and ordering a coverup.

Trump is going to make a serious tactical mistake if he keeps flailing around and flinging wild desperate claims.

He would be smart to close his Twitter account and his mouth.

But we all know he's not smart.

and?
Wonder why I didn't get a response from G5 on this...

Did Zlalinsky stay at Trump towers before he was elected president?

Before Trump was elected president?

Why is that a big deal to you?

Just throwing crap at the oscillation machine?

and?
Wonder why I didn't get a response from G5 on this...

Did Zlalinsky stay at Trump towers before he was elected president?

Before Trump was elected president?

Why is that a big deal to you?

Just throwing crap at the oscillation machine?
Zelensky made a point of telling PRESIDENT Trump he had stayed at his hotel.

Obviously currying favor.

Kbrrei3.jpg

Forum List

Back