Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution

But if he was Muslim his creationist views would be OK.
Hypocrites.

Except only you have said this.....
Sounds like you didn't get it.

Oh, I got it, you make stuff up and then attack people for it.... I've seen it a million times.
I didn't make anything up. I just pointed out another left wing double standard.

Except that you did make it up, what you're pointing out isn't reality.

But if he was Muslim his creationist views would be OK.
Hypocrites.

Oh, I got it, you make stuff up and then attack people for it.... I've seen it a million times.
I didn't make anything up. I just pointed out another left wing double standard.

Bullshit.
You're insane. When did a lefty ever criticize even moderate Islam for holding beliefs more conservative than the most conservative Christians?

Bullshit.
You're insane. When did a lefty ever criticize even moderate Islam for holding beliefs more conservative than the most conservative Christians?

Er.... all the time.

Just because you don't understand people who can think on more than one, low, level, doesn't mean they aren't thinking on different levels.

What a nutcase.

Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution - CNNPolitics.com

<excerpt>

Green claims that the theory of evolution violates physical law, using the example of a lawn mower left out in a backyard.
"The evolutionists have their bad argument, too," Green said. They say, 'Well, I can't explain how it went from this to incredibly complex, so it must have been billions of years.' That's kind of where they put their faith. The truth of the matter is is the second law of thermo fluid dynamics says that the world progresses from order to disorder not disorder to order.
"If you put a lawn mower out in your yard and a hundred years come back, it's rusted and falling apart. You can't put parts out there and a hundred years later it's gonna come back together. That is a violation of a law of thermodynamics. A physical law that exists in the universe."
<more>
So what? Do you have proof of evolution?
Do yo have proof of God?

Forum List

Back