Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
What a nutcase.

Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution - CNNPolitics.com

<excerpt>

Green claims that the theory of evolution violates physical law, using the example of a lawn mower left out in a backyard.
"The evolutionists have their bad argument, too," Green said. They say, 'Well, I can't explain how it went from this to incredibly complex, so it must have been billions of years.' That's kind of where they put their faith. The truth of the matter is is the second law of thermo fluid dynamics says that the world progresses from order to disorder not disorder to order.
"If you put a lawn mower out in your yard and a hundred years come back, it's rusted and falling apart. You can't put parts out there and a hundred years later it's gonna come back together. That is a violation of a law of thermodynamics. A physical law that exists in the universe."
<more>

What a nutcase.

Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution - CNNPolitics.com

<excerpt>

Green claims that the theory of evolution violates physical law, using the example of a lawn mower left out in a backyard.
"The evolutionists have their bad argument, too," Green said. They say, 'Well, I can't explain how it went from this to incredibly complex, so it must have been billions of years.' That's kind of where they put their faith. The truth of the matter is is the second law of thermo fluid dynamics says that the world progresses from order to disorder not disorder to order.
"If you put a lawn mower out in your yard and a hundred years come back, it's rusted and falling apart. You can't put parts out there and a hundred years later it's gonna come back together. That is a violation of a law of thermodynamics. A physical law that exists in the universe."
<more>

The truth hurts.

Evolutionists still have zero explanation for the creation of life from lifelessness and have never been able to replicate it.
There is no natural way to go from a few amino acids to a complex single cell organism.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

Evolutionists still have zero explanation for the creation of life from lifelessness and have never been able to replicate it.
There is no natural way to go from a few amino acids to a complex single cell organism.
You don't believe in science so just remain stupid..

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

And who created God??? Please answer and verify your response.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

Why would I have to answer to you or "verify" it? Belief in God is based on faith. Christians do not try to pass off their belief in God as science. Unlike Darwinian nutcases that try to pass off their beliefs as science.

If you want to believe in evolution that is fine, but at least admit it is based on faith, not science.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

I believe in science more than you do, I guarantee it. I'm asking you to provide scientific proof that life can spring out of a lifeless environment naturally.
If all it is are environmental conditions following scientific laws then the process would easily be replicated. Yet no scientist has ever done it. Until they do, it's just a belief based on faith, much like a religion.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

I believe in science more than you do, I guarantee it. I'm asking you to provide scientific proof that life can spring out of a lifeless environment naturally.
If all it is are environmental conditions following scientific laws then the process would easily be replicated. Yet no scientist has ever done it. Until they do, it's just a belief based on faith, much like a religion.
You have faith in God, as you said, try believing the science.

lol,

So we have an secretary of the army that hates science even through the military relies greatly on science in every way... lol

What could possibly go wrong?
Oh, they believe in the science that blows things up.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

Ah, so, one side can't PROVE their case, means they're wrong, while the other side can also not prove their case, but then the evidence goes against them.

We do have evidence of life on this planet which goes back much further than the evolutionists claim. We can also observe many things which point to an educated guess.

So, you're like "educated guess are wrong, so, let's just make some shit up and pretend it's true, hooorahhh"

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

Why would I have to answer to you or "verify" it? Belief in God is based on faith. Christians do not try to pass off their belief in God as science. Unlike Darwinian nutcases that try to pass off their beliefs as science.

If you want to believe in evolution that is fine, but at least admit it is based on faith, not science.

Faith right. RC and evolution are not incompatible, but if your an Evangelical or protestant it sure is. No we came out of water. We grow as a fetus in water filled sack, we are 65% water, life began in water.

Last edited:
Ah, so, one side can't PROVE their case, means they're wrong,
The creationists don't have anything to "prove", its their belief as I stated before.

while the other side can also not prove their case, but then the evidence goes against them.
The Darwinists also cannot prove their case, and yes the evidence is against them. There is nothing in the laws of science that supports life springing out of an inorganic and lifeless universe. In fact, Darwinists purposefully don't even address the creation of life, only its evolution after its creation. Which is why their belief that such an event happening naturally within the laws of science is just as much as a belief as any other religion or belief with no scientific evidence to back it up.

We do have evidence of life on this planet which goes back much further than the evolutionists claim. We can also observe many things which point to an educated guess.
I agree educated guesses can be made. But again, Darwinists don't even attempt to tell us how life is made from lifelessness. The complexity of even the simplest life form being randomly formed is mathematically impossible, so an educated guess would deduce that an intelligence was behind it. You cannot just throw random elements up in the air and have them come together with written code instructing them how to act.

So, you're like "educated guess are wrong, so, let's just make some shit up and pretend it's true, hooorahhh"
Never said anything of the sort. Quite the opposite in fact.

What a nutcase.

<excerpt>

<more>

The truth hurts.

The same thing that created humanity... The first human... Without the first human there would be no humanity nor god... I know, and now off I go!

Forum List

Back