trump approval rating at new low

In the short run.
I doubt the supply will last 'til the midterms, though.
Lot of doubting, lot of predicting....reminds me of when a reporter (trying to be suave) asked Trump >> "Mr President, can one speculate that the tariffs will produce retaliation, ?

Trump said >> "Everybody's free to speculate." :biggrin:
I don't pretend to know shit about economics, so I'm going with every other economist I've heard, including the conservative ones, who say that BASED ON HISTORICAL OUTCOMES, jobs will be lost. We don't have to speculate about retaliation; we've already got the specific list from China.

trust history ...

What history teaches us about who wins in trade wars

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

BP boss defends company against Obama's attack

Remind us again about the time Amazon polluted the freaking Gulf of Mexico.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

1. They are not an American Country
2. They dumped oil into the Gulf of Mexico

You guys really love cherry picking those polls someone started a thread about a poll where Trumps approval rating was 50 or 51 percent now we have one about it being at a new low. People take these polls way to seriously.

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

They are their own country?

Also while not an american parent company, they have american subsidiaries and american employees.

The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality..

Depending on the results in November.

You're odds are only 50/50 of the dems taking back the House, or Senate.

(Could be, YOU'LL be smacked back into reality)
.Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

drawer full of 4 leaf clovers?

How exactly did you calculate these here "odds"?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

I'm sure you took into account how whichever party holds the White House virtually always loses seats in the midterm. Amirite?

common sense

they take the House/Senate, or they don't.

it's a win/lose situation.

That's obvious. But I'm asking how you come up with "50/50". As opposed to 61/39, 52/48 or any other analysis.
2 choices, win or lose

win (50)

or

lose (50)

50/50 chance

Do you NOT understand the concept of 50/50?

Absolutely I do. It means equal chance to go either way.

What you're dancing around trying to avoid answering is how you arrived at that number. Instead of any other number.

Do you not understand what "how" means?

I win.

Also while not an american parent company, they have american subsidiaries and american employees.

And they dumped oil into the Gulf of Mexico....u left that out....conveniently.

I win.

And they were in negotiations to pay for it, but they didn't bow down good enough so Obama decided to chastise them.

I win.

And it was more like they vented oil into the gulf, terms mean things.

the jist falls on Trump erasing Obamas policy and taking the country out of a leadership role ...

Trumps a F'n dumbass.

THE END.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

I'm sure you took into account how whichever party holds the White House virtually always loses seats in the midterm. Amirite?

common sense

That's obvious. But I'm asking how you come up with "50/50". As opposed to 61/39, 52/48 or any other analysis.
2 choices, win or lose

win (50)

or

lose (50)

50/50 chance

What you're dancing around trying to avoid answering is how you arrived at that number. Instead of any other number.

Do you understand win/lose?

If the democrats need 7 seats to win the House, and only get 6...

it's a loss, even tho they gained seats.

They either WIN the House, or they LOSE the House

There is no PUSH

I win.

True. "Dump" implies a downward trajectory. BP's bleeding wound bubbled up from below.

Guess what. It ends up in the same place, either way. So while terms indeed mean things, this distinction --- doesn't.

Still waiting for that citation of where O'bama falsely claimed BP was ripping off the post office. Or anybody else.

Last edited:

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

common sense

2 choices, win or lose

win (50)

or

lose (50)

50/50 chance

Do you understand win/lose?

If the democrats need 7 seats to win the House, and only get 6...

it's a loss, even tho they gained seats.

They either WIN the House, or they LOSE the House

There is no PUSH

Nobody claimed anything about "PUSH", whatever that means.

You declared "50/50". Not "51/49", not "90/10", not "63/37" ....... 50/50. Exactly even.

Now one more time --- *HOW* did you arrive at that specific number?

The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality..

.Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Election Betting Odds

I win.

True. "Dump" implies a downward trajectory. BP's bleeding wound bubbled up from below.

Guess what. It ends up in the same place, either way. So while terms indeed mean things, this distinction --- doesn't.

Still waiting for that citation of where O'bama falsely claimed BP was ripping off the post office. Or anybody else.

I was asked to provide another president trying to torpedo another american company, BP does have american subsidiaries.

the jist falls on Trump erasing Obamas policy and taking the country out of a leadership role ...

Trumps a F'n dumbass.

THE END.

He is relinquishing leadership to Russia and China all over the world. The US is no longer the leader of Democratically elected governments in the world.

Putin's plan is working perfectly....

I was asked to provide another president trying to torpedo another american company, BP does have american subsidiaries.

Amazon dumped oil in the Gulf....wait....the owner of Amazon also owns the Washington Post....Got It!

Amazon dumped oil in the Gulf....wait....the owner of Amazon also owns the Washington Post....Got It!

Politics is politics. It's amazing how your side gets the vapors when someone else plays by your own rules.

Politics is politics. It's amazing how your side gets the vapors when someone else plays by your own rules.

Really? Posting a legitimate presidential poll is an indicator of vapors? You are very strange....

Forum List

Back