trump approval rating at new low

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.
You can read his mind, therefore, know intent of his words. Wow. You must be a gazillionaire considering you have super powers

The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality..

Depending on the results in November.

You're odds are only 50/50 of the dems taking back the House, or Senate.

(Could be, YOU'LL be smacked back into reality)
.Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

drawer full of 4 leaf clovers?

This poll says that
that poll says this
retards

That's why we have aggregate averages. Last time I looked it was 40% approval, 53% disapproval. Average of several polls, meaning some were higher and some lower.
But that was several days ago before he dug the China tariff hole even deeper. Stock market is freaking out on that even as I type.

Ooo, look at this poll!

912vhhA.jpg

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

How exactly did you calculate these here "odds"?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

I'm sure you took into account how whichever party holds the White House virtually always loses seats in the midterm. Amirite?

BP boss defends company against Obama's attack

Remind us again about the time Amazon polluted the freaking Gulf of Mexico.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

I'm sure you took into account how whichever party holds the White House virtually always loses seats in the midterm. Amirite?

common sense

they take the House/Senate, or they don't.

it's a win/lose situation.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

Oh did he now. Remind me, did he claim BP was ripping off the post office, and yet it was verifiable bullshit?

Poll: President Trump’s Approval Rating Hits His Lowest Yet - news - CenturyLink

Yup....I think 41% is about right. He is barely going past 40%....wait until his trade war begins.
Yeah, like the tariff put on aluminum last month. and now aluminum prices are DOWN 4%.

Did somebody mention "inflation" ?
Foreign countries flooded the market with aluminum last month to beat the tariffs. It will probably go up once that has been absorbed.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

common sense

they take the House/Senate, or they don't.

it's a win/lose situation.

That's obvious. But I'm asking how you come up with "50/50". As opposed to 61/39, 52/48 or any other analysis.

I win.

Oh did he now. Remind me, did he claim BP was ripping off the post office, and yet it was verifiable bullshit?

How is BP trying to protect itself "not being responsible"?

Sorry, but just letting government people walk all over you isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back