trump approval rating at new low

Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.
The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality..

Depending on the results in November.

You're odds are only 50/50 of the dems taking back the House, or Senate.

(Could be, YOU'LL be smacked back into reality)
.Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.

Crystal ball?

Wishing on a star?

drawer full of 4 leaf clovers?

How exactly did you calculate these here "odds"?

Tea leaves?

Ouija board?

Astrology?

I'm sure you took into account how whichever party holds the White House virtually always loses seats in the midterm. Amirite?

common sense

they take the House/Senate, or they don't.

it's a win/lose situation.

That's obvious. But I'm asking how you come up with "50/50". As opposed to 61/39, 52/48 or any other analysis.
2 choices, win or lose

win (50)

or

lose (50)

50/50 chance

Do you NOT understand the concept of 50/50?

Foreign countries flooded the market with aluminum last month to beat the tariffs. It will probably go up once that has been absorbed.
So tariffs cause "beat the tariffs behavior", cause prices to drop. Hey. whatever works. :biggrin:

Now that Trump is trying to get the military to pay for the wall, instead of Mexico, and he has sent the National Guard down to the border to watch the Rio Grande flow by, not having anything else to do, since it is illegal for them to arrest illegal aliens, and he has openly admitted that we have already lost his trade war with China,and while Pruitt has been found to have 23 ethics violations, and Trump's lie of the day being that the post office is losing money due to Amazon, how could anybody find fault with Trump?

Rasmussen LOL
Pre -2016 election polls LOL.

That's from 11/8/2016, I knew CNN wouldn't keep it up long, so I made sure and took screenshots. :5_1_12024:

So is this, notice the date. :)

If anyone tried to illegally influence the election, it was the media by lying with their polls.

dMEadPO.jpg

Last edited:
Can you name another president who PUBLICLY attacks a private US company just to devalue it. He needs to be held accountable for his abuse of power. The Dems in 2019 will smack these man back into reality...Inflation and a trade war are right around the corner.
Jughead bath house barry

In the short run.
I doubt the supply will last 'til the midterms, though.
Lot of doubting, lot of predicting....reminds me of when a reporter (trying to be suave) asked Trump >> "Mr President, can one speculate that the tariffs will produce retaliation, ?

Trump said >> "Everybody's free to speculate." :biggrin:

Incredible. It took less than one page of posts for this to turn into a pissing match. Bravo, that may be a new record! Oh, wait, not even close...

When will we learn that "tribal warfare" will DESTROY this country? Soon, I hope. Yet that hope is quickly fading... Sad really. I love this country, and all it stands for. I'll take the bad to get the tremendous good. Name one other country that has done so much good in such a short period of time.

Stop it. ALL of you. Just stop. We are not each other's enemy, despite what some people will tell you. Can we not disagree AND remain civil? Will YOU be the first in your circle to STOP?

BP boss defends company against Obama's attack

Remind us again about the time Amazon polluted the freaking Gulf of Mexico.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

Oh did he now. Remind me, did he claim BP was ripping off the post office, and yet it was verifiable bullshit?

How is BP trying to protect itself "not being responsible"?

Sorry, but just letting government people walk all over you isn't going to happen.

I said nothing about "not being responsible". Check your channel changer, for you seem to have tuned in a Rump University commercial.

Remind us again about the time Amazon polluted the freaking Gulf of Mexico.

Obama attacked a company, probably to make it look bad and that could lead to it's value going down.

I win.

Oh did he now. Remind me, did he claim BP was ripping off the post office, and yet it was verifiable bullshit?

How is BP trying to protect itself "not being responsible"?

Sorry, but just letting government people walk all over you isn't going to happen.

I said nothing about "not being responsible". Check your channel changer, for you seem to have tuned in a Rump University commercial.

No, that's what Obama said.

Incredible. It took less than one page of posts for this to turn into a pissing match. Bravo, that may be a new record! Oh, wait, not even close...

When will we learn that "tribal warfare" will DESTROY this country? Soon, I hope. Yet that hope is quickly fading... Sad really. I love this country, and all it stands for. I'll take the bad to get the tremendous good. Name one other country that has done so much good in such a short period of time.

Stop it. ALL of you. Just stop. We are not each other's enemy, despite what some people will tell you. Can we not disagree AND remain civil? Will YOU be the first in your circle to STOP?
The GOP sure as hell is my enemy LOL what are you kidding me ... I smoke reefer like a chimney ... I do not want these Nanny Government GOP Weirdos anywhere near power...people like Jeff Session a Red neck freak who wants to slam me in a Federal Prison /.... I know MY ENEMIES

Now that Trump is trying to get the military to pay for the wall, instead of Mexico, and he has sent the National Guard down to the border to watch the Rio Grande flow by, not having anything else to do, since it is illegal for them to arrest illegal aliens, and he has openly admitted that we have already lost his trade war with China,and while Pruitt has been found to have 23 ethics violations, and Trump's lie of the day being that the post office is losing money due to Amazon, how could anybody find fault with Trump?
Plus look at this Orange NUMB SKULL is Crashing the Markets by not telling the Grown ups what he is about to do
National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow “was apparently blindsided Thursday night by President Trump’s threat to impose an additional $100 billion in tariffs on Chinese imports,” Politico reports.

:haha:

In the short run.
I doubt the supply will last 'til the midterms, though.
Lot of doubting, lot of predicting....reminds me of when a reporter (trying to be suave) asked Trump >> "Mr President, can one speculate that the tariffs will produce retaliation, ?

Trump said >> "Everybody's free to speculate." :biggrin:
I don't pretend to know shit about economics, so I'm going with every other economist I've heard, including the conservative ones, who say that BASED ON HISTORICAL OUTCOMES, jobs will be lost. We don't have to speculate about retaliation; we've already got the specific list from China.

Forum List

Back