Trump Approval At Record Monmouth Low: (The Ladies Rooms Have Had It!)

Yep, and Hillary is going to win by a landslide. Obama's numbers would've been worse if the media treated him the same.

No candidate in history has gotten away with what Trump has
He hasn't done anything wrong. Except keep his promises, which isn't bad.

Like what? Repealing Obamacare? Getting the Mexicans to pay for the wall? 35% tariff on imports?

eh?
He doesn't need to repeal obamacare is imploding on its own. He is doing the right thing, since democrats own it 100%. The wall is being worked on as we speak. The economy is booming, unemployment at record lows, and the Obama legacy is becoming a bad memory. Thanks President Trump!

What are Republicans planning to do with all the recently uninsured?

Let em die?
Ask obama, Obama care was planned to fail. Like I said democrats own it 100%.

Real Clear Politics has Trump at 37%

The lowest average since he has been President. Looks like his GOP base is starting to abandon him

How is a President with a booming economy, low unemployment and no wars sitting at 37% approval?

Mostly because he is such an asshole

The towel-boy-in-the-locker-room approach doesn't seem to be working well for the President of the United States at this time. Even Republican women are heading South into Jamaica, or somewhere(?).

Trump Rating Hits Record Low

The 32% approval is the record low for the administration, still in its first year. Most of the GOP party picks are no longer even backing Judge Moore, waiting to allege a recount. Mostly, the Republican officials even seem to like that Trump-backed Moore lost. So the "Base" concept would have to be said "Basis-free."

"Unfit For Office" even makes headlines, already.

Finally Southern Blacks can be credited for turning out in way larger than expected numbers. The ability to create local influence has been noticed.

It would seem to be appropriate for someone on the White House staff to explain David Duke to the First Family(?): As not a close associate and good friend, and political partisan-supporter(?). Even the concept of an embassy in Jerusalem looks a little thin, and of no substance.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven" even gaining notoriety and following. The Pope appears to have critical remarks about some of the more famous messages, even! KJV Protestants had already changed that one too, at any rate(?)! Next, anyone can start discussing, "Loaded" in that concept, too(?)!)
It was a huge strategic error for Trump to endorse a suspected child molester who believes women should not be allowed to run for office.

The women of Alabama swung mightily toward Jones as a result, and that made all the difference.

Trump is going to alienate the female vote, bigly.

Huge mistake.

The towel-boy-in-the-locker-room approach doesn't seem to be working well for the President of the United States at this time. Even Republican women are heading South into Jamaica, or somewhere(?).

Trump Rating Hits Record Low

The 32% approval is the record low for the administration, still in its first year. Most of the GOP party picks are no longer even backing Judge Moore, waiting to allege a recount. Mostly, the Republican officials even seem to like that Trump-backed Moore lost. So the "Base" concept would have to be said "Basis-free."

"Unfit For Office" even makes headlines, already.

Finally Southern Blacks can be credited for turning out in way larger than expected numbers. The ability to create local influence has been noticed.

It would seem to be appropriate for someone on the White House staff to explain David Duke to the First Family(?): As not a close associate and good friend, and political partisan-supporter(?). Even the concept of an embassy in Jerusalem looks a little thin, and of no substance.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven" even gaining notoriety and following. The Pope appears to have critical remarks about some of the more famous messages, even! KJV Protestants had already changed that one too, at any rate(?)! Next, anyone can start discussing, "Loaded" in that concept, too(?)!)
It was a huge strategic error for Trump to endorse a suspected child molester who believes women should not be allowed to run for office.

The women of Alabama swung mightily toward Jones as a result, and that made all the difference.

Trump is going to alienate the female vote, bigly.

Huge mistake.
I don't see data yet on how the female vote broke with geographic and education levels. I briefly say Kornacke going through county totals and showing how Moore underperformed where he had to win bigly. Jones was suspected to take the female vote in Birmingham and Huntsville. Mobile is another relatively large urban area, but my recollection is that its way more demographically democrat with blacks.

Sure, we've heard that; and the Beast is president.

lol, time after time the RWnuts tell us the polls don't matter, or the polls are wrong,

and then the GOP loses Virginia, and then the Democrats win in Alabama of all places...

...keep that denial coming 'Nuts...we are indeed VERY amused.

I'd point out that your logic is fucked up, but I can't find any logic in your post.

You nuts keep denying that Trump's approval is shit, but time after time we encounter consequences that prove you're full of shit.

You haven't encountered any. You only have polls. Polls that told you he couldn't beat Hillary.

No poll ever said that.

And you're pretending that Roy Moore didn't lose? lol, that's awesome.

Go away liar. You are too stupid and dishonest to discuss anything with.

lol, time after time the RWnuts tell us the polls don't matter, or the polls are wrong,

and then the GOP loses Virginia, and then the Democrats win in Alabama of all places...

...keep that denial coming 'Nuts...we are indeed VERY amused.

I'd point out that your logic is fucked up, but I can't find any logic in your post.

You nuts keep denying that Trump's approval is shit, but time after time we encounter consequences that prove you're full of shit.

You haven't encountered any. You only have polls. Polls that told you he couldn't beat Hillary.

No poll ever said that.

Post the poll that said Trump had no chance of winning.

And others seem to be a lot like him(?). The ABC GMA people made fun of the 3-time fired apprentice, even explaining she would soon "sell" her story. The loser in the Alabama Senate Race, now seems to want to nuke everybody. The video of him on the horse, at the polling place, even seems to show the steed trying to run the judicial face into a tree branch.

God does not make this stuff up(?)! Even the other pronunciations of God do not make this stuff up.

"Crow., James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("Goddess Be Praised!" The way the Southern Christian Conservatives put it: "If it looks at all to be American, then probably it is a sin!")

No poll ever said that.

Post the poll that said Trump had no chance of winning.

Don’t be fucking stupid all the time. Take a break once in a while.

Forum List

Back