CNN panel on Moore loss: "character of who you allow to run and accept matters..."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...yet, they do not apply the same standard to immigration. Instead of character, they say "take any and all, open house!"

Does hypocrisy matter?

...yet, they do not apply the same standard to immigration. Instead of character, they say "take any and all, open house!"

Does hypocrisy matter?

At this point I am convinced that they just do what works without caring one bit about any principles or the long term consequences.

And as long as we are stupid enough to allow it to work, who can blame them really.

The fact is of course that there were no proven accusations and they know this very well. I am more concerned about the rampant lying. The coward republicans are nowhere to be seen calling them out on it.

"character of who you allow to run and accept matters..."

Especially when you screw Bernie to give the nomination to the candidate of low character.

Does hypocrisy matter?

At this point I am convinced that they just do what works without caring one bit about any principles or the long term consequences.

And as long as we are stupid enough to allow it to work, who can blame them really.

The fact is of course that there were no proven accusations and they know this very well. I am more concerned about the rampant lying. The coward republicans are nowhere to be seen calling them out on it.

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moore lost because of a campaign of lies. That democrats are celebrating only means that they intend to continue the winning method.

Forum List

Back