Trump and his allies are quietly “plotting” to “deploy the U.S. Military to quell potential unrest on Inauguration Day” if Trump wins in 2024.

With all these plan , it like the expect to win. Don't you hate it when a good plan fails because the guy did not win.

1699214535356.png

With all these plan , it like the expect to win. Don't you hate it when a good plan fails because the guy did not win.
You don’t grasp that President Trump is likely to win. :itsok:

No, I don't have a clue what it means! I seriously don't understand the connection! Did Democratic governors and mayors try to deploy the military to quell potential unrest during a presidential election and/or presidential inauguration? Even if true - this thread is about Trump's plans for the 2024 presidential election. However, I won't sink to your level and call you names.
Remember when Antifa was bombing the Federal Courthouse in Portland and the Liberals were OUTRAGED that President Trump had federal law enforcement protecting the building while Leftist Terrorists were attempting to burn them alive inside???

That and other incidents just like it...some detailed in the article below...are exactly what he is talking about...

Stop playing ignorant. History didn't start yesterday...past is prologue.

If, God forbid, Trump is elected for a second term, and there are violent protests in various Black-and-Blue cities...

The use of Federal Troops... including reliable federalized National Guard units... to quell the disturbance might prove valid.

No, I don't have a clue what it means! I seriously don't understand the connection! Did Democratic governors and mayors try to deploy the military to quell potential unrest during a presidential election and/or presidential inauguration? Even if true - this thread is about Trump's plans for the 2024 presidential election. However, I won't sink to your level and call you names.
INAUGURATION, NOT ELECTION. The plan is to quell democratic violence AFTER Trump gets elected.

If the titanic changed captains, would it have mattered? ~S~
As a matter of fact, it would have. Captain Smith charged into an area he KNEW was infested with Icebergs at full speed. A wise captain would have reduced speed or changed course to avoid the area entirely.

As a matter of fact, it would have. Captain Smith charged into an area he KNEW was infested with Icebergs at full speed. A wise captain would have reduced speed or changed course to avoid the area entirely.
Duly noted AZ......~S~

Forum List

Back