Trump and his allies are quietly “plotting” to “deploy the U.S. Military to quell potential unrest on Inauguration Day” if Trump wins in 2024.

So, you try to divert the thread topic and then accuse me of not wanting to answer? Sounds to me like you're looking for an excuse to ax this thread. Amiright?
No. You’re almost always wrong.

The real question is why this thread belongs in “politics” instead of the “piss poor fiction writing” forum.

BREAKING: Washington Post drops Sunday morning bombshell, reveals that Trump and his allies are quietly “plotting” to “deploy the U.S. Military to quell potential unrest on Inauguration Day” if Trump wins in 2024.

But it gets WAY worse…

In today’s explosive new report, the Washington Post just unveiled a meticulously detailed plan being hatched behind the scenes by former President Donald Trump and his inner circle. This shocking scheme, to be put into motion if Trump secures a second term, involves leveraging the formidable powers of the federal government to target critics and adversaries.

The most chilling aspect? Discussions are underway about invoking the Insurrection Act on Inauguration Day, a move that could pave the way for the deployment of the military to quash civil demonstrations, plunging the nation into uncharted constitutional territory.

Trump's readiness to unveil a list of individuals deemed ripe for investigation or prosecution, including former officials like John Kelly and William P. Barr, adds a layer of vindictiveness to this unfolding saga. Publicly, Trump has even threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to go after President Biden and his family, despite a stark absence of tangible evidence to substantiate these claims.

However, what raises the most eyebrows and concerns is the concerted effort to dismantle well-established policies that have long separated criminal prosecutions from political considerations. These discussions have triggered widespread alarm, with critics arguing that such actions have the potential to erode the core tenets of democracy and, in some instances, draw alarming parallels to autocratic regimes.

A significant part of this secretive planning has been outsourced to a coalition of right-wing think tanks collectively referred to as "Project 2025." This consortium is hard at work crafting a comprehensive strategy, which includes the deployment of the military domestically under the provisions of the Insurrection Act, a law that has seen minimal use since its last significant revision in 1871.

The Washington Post's revelation comes in the wake of previous instances where Trump's supporters had urged him to employ the Insurrection Act during his first term. In recent public statements, Trump has expressed regret for not taking such drastic action in the past, signifying a willingness to entertain more forceful measures in the future.

This revelation provides a disturbing glimpse into Trump's unwavering determination to seek retribution against his critics, which has become an unmistakable and central theme of his campaign. It underscores the notion that a second term would serve as the ideal platform for settling scores.

Trump and his allies are mapping out plans to use the government to punish opponents if he wins in 2024

Deploy the U.S. military? Does this surprise anyone? I'm not surprised. What do you think?
Since the democrats have already crossed that line, you can't be astonished that the republicans are willing to follow suit.

It makes me so sad when NaziCons try to flame and troll serious threads they don't like. I may cry...

It makes me sad when either a liberal troll tries to gaslight us into believing THIS is a serious thread...or that a liberal is so entirely and thoroughly brainwashed into honestly believing this hogwash should be taken seriously. I won't cry though...

Bullshit. What do Democratic governors and mayors have to do with this thread? Did you not read the article?

You're purposely obfuscating. You know exactly what it has to do with the thread. It was clearly explained to you. You're dodging because you're a hypocrite and a fraud.

Once upon a time, a little girl named Virginia asked the editor of The Sun ifSanta Clause was real. Part of the famous discussion was “if it says it in The Sun, it’s so.”

But when it comes to “journalism” [sic] in The Washington Compost about anything related to President Trump, the conclusion would be: “it’s presumptively erroneous.”

😎

Last edited:
You're purposely obfuscating. You know exactly what it has to do with the thread. It was clearly explained to you. You're dodging because you're a hypocrite and a fraud.

No, I don't have a clue what it means! I seriously don't understand the connection! Did Democratic governors and mayors try to deploy the military to quell potential unrest during a presidential election and/or presidential inauguration? Even if true - this thread is about Trump's plans for the 2024 presidential election. However, I won't sink to your level and call you names.

Last edited:
No, I don't have a clue what it means! I seriously don't understand the connection! Did Democratic governors and mayors try to deploy the military to quell potential unrest during a presidential election and/or presidential inauguration? Even is true - this thread is about the 2024 presidential election.
All of the riots were part of the design to steal the 2020 election. The endless media/entertainers' malicious lies, the Riots, the purposely released biological weapon COVID and questionable balloting in all ways gave Joe the coronation.

BREAKING: Washington Post drops Sunday morning bombshell, reveals that Trump and his allies are quietly “plotting” to “deploy the U.S. Military to quell potential unrest on Inauguration Day” if Trump wins in 2024.

But it gets WAY worse…

In today’s explosive new report, the Washington Post just unveiled a meticulously detailed plan being hatched behind the scenes by former President Donald Trump and his inner circle. This shocking scheme, to be put into motion if Trump secures a second term, involves leveraging the formidable powers of the federal government to target critics and adversaries.

The most chilling aspect? Discussions are underway about invoking the Insurrection Act on Inauguration Day, a move that could pave the way for the deployment of the military to quash civil demonstrations, plunging the nation into uncharted constitutional territory.

Trump's readiness to unveil a list of individuals deemed ripe for investigation or prosecution, including former officials like John Kelly and William P. Barr, adds a layer of vindictiveness to this unfolding saga. Publicly, Trump has even threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to go after President Biden and his family, despite a stark absence of tangible evidence to substantiate these claims.

However, what raises the most eyebrows and concerns is the concerted effort to dismantle well-established policies that have long separated criminal prosecutions from political considerations. These discussions have triggered widespread alarm, with critics arguing that such actions have the potential to erode the core tenets of democracy and, in some instances, draw alarming parallels to autocratic regimes.

A significant part of this secretive planning has been outsourced to a coalition of right-wing think tanks collectively referred to as "Project 2025." This consortium is hard at work crafting a comprehensive strategy, which includes the deployment of the military domestically under the provisions of the Insurrection Act, a law that has seen minimal use since its last significant revision in 1871.

The Washington Post's revelation comes in the wake of previous instances where Trump's supporters had urged him to employ the Insurrection Act during his first term. In recent public statements, Trump has expressed regret for not taking such drastic action in the past, signifying a willingness to entertain more forceful measures in the future.

This revelation provides a disturbing glimpse into Trump's unwavering determination to seek retribution against his critics, which has become an unmistakable and central theme of his campaign. It underscores the notion that a second term would serve as the ideal platform for settling scores.

Trump and his allies are mapping out plans to use the government to punish opponents if he wins in 2024

Deploy the U.S. military? Does this surprise anyone? I'm not surprised. What do you think?
What has Biden been doing you trolling bag of shit?

So, you try to divert the thread topic and then accuse me of not wanting to answer? Sounds to me like you're looking for an excuse to ax this thread. Amiright?
~~~~~~~
You have to admit that a story like this is laughable. What authority does Trump have over our military today or in 2024?
Both you and this article belong in "The Rubber Room".

But it gets WAY worse…

What a bunch of delusional old fools.

Forum List

Back